Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Tsunade & Dan Minato's mother and father?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member The_Drunk's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tsunade and Dan are the minato's mother and father?

Are you mad.. Tsunade and Danzo.. come on.. I can understand Pervy Sage but not Danzo... thats just crazy

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The_Drunk View Post
    Are you mad.. Tsunade and Danzo.. come on.. I can understand Pervy Sage but not Danzo... thats just crazy
    Not danzou, dan
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/160/15/

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    Oh... that changes everything... No.. I don't think so.. That was before she was given the title of Sanin... So I truly doubt she was out having babies then going out to fight.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh... that changes everything... No.. I don't think so.. That was before she was given the title of Sanin... So I truly doubt she was out having babies then going out to fight.
    They were in love. So most likely they had sex and someone forgot to use protectives LOL
    But what does the title sannin have anything to do with it??

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

They were in love. So most likely they had sex and someone forgot to use protectives LOL
    But what does the title sannin have anything to do with it??
    Well if you think about it.. Tsunade actually looks younger with Dan.. than when she was given the title of Sannin.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well if you think about it.. Tsunade actually looks younger with Dan.. than when she was given the title of Sannin.
    I don't get what u mean. What does the title sannin have anything to do with thether she was with dan or not??

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't get what u mean. What does the title sannin have anything to do with thether she was with dan or not??
    Okay... let me put it in a time line.... because all we have are event's in Tsunade's life...
    1. Dan and Tsunade they were talking but it seams asthough Tsunade has a crush on Dan. Dan's just worried about becoming Hokage... just like Naruto and Hinata...
    2. We see Tsunade a little more grown up maybe 3 years later... and she's given the title of Sannin... Dan is long gone and DEAD... Tsunade is out protecting the village... I seriously doubt that Tsunade is out for weeks without his son. There is no way... Especially if she's a single parent... It's a bad theory that has gotten too much of my attention...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member alias85's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't really buy the whole...similar height, hair color, blood type thing...although it does make some sense, but it isn't really a strong enough of a reason to believe so because like you said, and I've read, we can almost be certain Naruto is a senju. I believe this is why we can see similarities in appearance. The facial expression argument is weak. I believe Tsunade and Naruto are related in some way through Senju bloodline, but she is not his grandmother. Giving the benefit of the doubt, even if they were, Kishi probably won't mention it in the manga seeing how the plot is developing as it is. Not mentioning something like this in the manga means it can't be verified meaning they are not related no matter how much you think they are.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lelo's Avatar
    Country
    Lebanon
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting, very interesting. I wouldnt mind if it were true. But their probably family anyways if Naruto is Senju

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    I didnt notice that but it's making think too much now. Good job for noticing that same bean but fewer spaces
    Last edited by Lelo; March 18, 2009 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

When Tsunade was first introduced.. she was willing to sacrifice Naruto and J-man to revive two of her past loved ones. Would a grandmother do that to her grandson... I don't think so.... and if you say she didn't know who he was.. come on... how are you not going to know your only grandson... especially if your son was killed... I find it hard to believe she preferred to go out gambling and drinking than helping raise her only grandson. Then try to sacrifice him...

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Roarchu's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

nope, look how Tsunade talks about Minato http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/158/05/ he's not her son

and look here http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/158/07/
    she refers to the second as the 2nd...she didn't say my dad or my uncle, lol

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

eventhough i think they have a conection
    look here:http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/383/10/
    tsunade looks in the water and sees the mirroring of the 4th and on the next page we see someone jumping out of water and who is it? the son of the fourth: naruto!!
    i kinda feel a conection there
    (i needed 1 year to notice it....i'm slow lol)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member AnimeHERO's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    tsunade looks in the water and sees the mirroring of the 4th and on the next page we see someone jumping out of water and who is it? the son of the fourth: naruto!!
    I may be mistaken but i think Tsunade was seeing Jiraiya in the water signifying his death. Kinda like when Asuma died the Flower broke or when Garaa was captured and the cup broke on Temari. Kinda a revelation sorta deal, Tho i dont by into this Tsunade and Dan is Minato's mother and father lol the theory has been shot down many times in many different place's. Things like the timelines dont add up among other thing's. However i belive Naruto may have senju blood in him.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    She also sees Sandaime. Maybe she saw them because she and Jiraiya were just talking about them? Maybe she respected Yondaime a lot and liked him? Seems like tons of Konoha did.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member nzz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roarzan View Post
    nope, look how Tsunade talks about Minato http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/158/05/ he's not her son

and look here http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/158/07/
    she refers to the second as the 2nd...she didn't say my dad or my uncle, lol
    After reading this theory and the conversation Jiraiya has with Tsunade the translation does have a completely different feel to it, but if Kishi did decide to make Minato her son, it was likely after Part I ended, in the Tsunade v Orochimaru arc she was only thinking of her Nawaki and Dan -- there was no mention of Minato (why wouldn't she want to bring Minato back from the dead too!? ... don't say because he is in Naruto... )

edit: just realized there are plenty of people who we don't know last names (all of the legendary sannin
    I'm in favor for this theory despite this (although I don't put much support in favor of many of the trivial details in the argument like blood type / hair etc), I think the talk with Jiraiya will be the smoking gun everyone points to if it is revealed that she was his mother.

The other points I like, Tsunade's last name conspicuously missing.... and Tsunade has put more faith in Naruto in the recent arc than anyone else... Edit: Also, Tsunade seems to know Naruto's parents very well (remembered Minato's wife's name when apparently Jiraiya had forgot)

Kudos, its a cool idea if it turns out true... and if Tsunade is dying... at the end of this arc it might be revealed
    Last edited by nzz; March 25, 2009 at 08:41 PM.

New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast