Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Are Tsunade & Dan Minato's mother and father?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Yondaime Uzumaki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tsunade and Dan are Minato's mother and father?

After reading the manga again, I noticed that Dan and Minato do look exactly alike.

Check it out:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/163/14/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/382/08/

I didn't notice at first, but I caught myself subconciously trying to put Minato hair on Dan's head.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Are Tsunade & Dan Minato's mother and father?

it is the only way to make naruto a senju. a perfect plot for the finals.

"The man who is at the peak of his success, and the man who has just failed are in exactly the same position. Each must decide what he will do next."

Jigoro Kano

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member studiokid's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tsunade and Dan are Minato's mother and father?

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime Uzumaki View Post
    After reading the manga again, I noticed that Dan and Minato do look exactly alike.

Check it out:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/163/14/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/382/08/

I didn't notice at first, but I caught myself subconciously trying to put Minato hair on Dan's head.
    Almost everyone in naruto looks alike, I'm sure if I compared kakashi and orochimaru I could find a few similarities... It's not like kishi is a anatomy fanatic.

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Black Lagoon's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Tsunade maybe Naruto grandma

Sig Credit : Shinsatsu
    Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    In terms of pure intelligence and mental capacity the title belongs to Itachi. The guy could make a cat bark if he wanted to, and do so without his Sharingan.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Thabor's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't remember why, but I used to have the impression that Sandaime was Minato's father. Possibly Asuma's half brother.. Which would have made Asuma his uncle connecting the wind nature a bit better, and making Konohamaru a cousin.. Always kind of wondered why we never saw Sandaime's wife..

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by studiokid View Post
    Why does everyone want naruto to be a senju, the guy came up all on his own eating noodles and spoiled milk and now he's family to the greatest family in konoha...damn. Naruto is gonna make his own legacy not follow someone Else's.
    Well in madara's flashback, he stated that konoha has been led by the senju for generations and in the picture it showed the hokage mountain with the 4th on it. Thus implying that the 4th was a senju and hence naruto too

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity DARK's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Unless Dan's last name is "Namikaze." It could be possible, then that means Naruto is the great-great-grandson of the First Hokage.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member imperialarcher's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tsunade and Dan are the minato's mother and father?

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    that's not true though...if naruto becomes hokage, he did so despite his heritage.
    Absolutley right. Naruto would become Hokage despit his heritage because only a few peole know if it. I doubt that more than 10 people know he is the son of the 4th Hokage. Think about this, the 4th asked the villagers to treat Naruto as a hero but they disobayed. Do you really think they would have gone against his wish if they knew that Naruto was the son of the 4th? I dont think so!!! Naruto is going to be Hokage not because of his relation to The 4th, Tsunade, The 1St and 2nd or any other Senju. It will be because he has proven himself to be worthy (he kicked Pains ass and saved the village, what more do you have to do to become Hokage.)

Put it like this:
    The 1St founded the village
    The 2Nd founded the Konah Police.
    The 3Rd knows ever jutsu in the village and save it from Oro
    The 4Th save the village from the Nine Tails and Madara
    Tsunade held Pain off and brought stability when hte 4Th died.
    Naruto saved the village from Pain.

Do the math. Its simple
    Your Current Signature Picture

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

just want to add this to the conversation from the chapter discussion thread(i have to quote myself here^^):
    Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    and we always thought that the uchiha brothers were badass!
    just look at the kumo brothers!!!they're badass!!

and ....damn you kishi!!!
    everything makes sense now!!!looking back at nawaki and dan,they were probably senju aswell and somehow wanted to become hokage and they didn't really know why,they just had this gutfeeling which came from this curse to try to bring peace to the world and tsunade too!
    kishi is a badass mofo!
    what i want to say is that they are surely related,if they are naruto's grandparents is still argueable,but they do are related^^

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto's heritage means a lot in terms of how he has grown.

First of all, Naruto is the product of two of the greatest teachers in the manga, Jiraiya and Kakashi. Without these two, Naruto wouldn't be shit, they have literally taught him everything he knows aside from Kage Bushin.

Also, if Minato gave Naruto half the Kyuubi, that's huge. Much of Naruto's stength comes from the Kyuubi, just like much of Sasuke's comes from the Sharigan.

Saying Naruto is great despite his heritage means you obviously haven't been reading the manga.

Also, if Tsuande is Naruto's grandmother, she should be killed. As Naruto's only living relative, she let him go through far too much trauma and deserves to die.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Read the entire post...it is interesting...though heard the most of the theory before in separate posts...it's plausible, plus sandaime strictly forbade everything related to kyuubi to get out...that means naruto's existence from the first moment...that includes everything, parents and grandparents as well...
    What I don't understand is the jiraiya and tsunade talk before jiraiya left for pein...that whole convo implies, there were not so certain naruto was minato's son, also I don't imagine tsunade leaving the village while having a son there...tsunade also knew for the name uzumaki naruto, that he was the kyuubi jinchuuriki, so I don't see how tsunade could leave knowing she has a grandson...
    The fact that the line of hokage's is kept in the senju clan please don't forget senju is a clan not just a family line...minato being senju is okay, but he can be senju in another family as well...

Quote Originally Posted by studiokid View Post
    Why does everyone want naruto to be a senju, the guy came up all on his own eating noodles and spoiled milk and now he's family to the greatest family in konoha...damn. Naruto is gonna make his own legacy not follow someone Else's.
    Indeed...the fire of senju is the will of fire, it's just that madara is obsessed with senju and all noble things are called senju by him...naruto is minato's son, but he grew up on his own, faced the difficulties by himself...that's the whole characters charisma, it would suck if this image would be spoiled

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Naruto's heritage means a lot in terms of how he has grown.

Saying Naruto is great despite his heritage means you obviously haven't been reading the manga.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/166/18-19/

That's just naruto, no kakashi, no jiraiya, no techs...maybe it is due to kyuubi messing his life up...dealing with kyuubi and any other obstacle with guts it's just naruto....
    Last edited by benelori; September 20, 2009 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member feisu-chan's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

interesting post! at first, my reaction was like: LOL! this sounds like some random soap opera... isn't it enough that naruto is the son of the yondaime?

but as i read it, it made me think... and it entertained me... somehow it made sense...

however, i agree with the guys immediately above me... it would be better if naruto wouldn't be viewed as the Fourth hokage's son, or the Senju clan descendant... I want Konoha and everyone else to see him as Naruto... just naruto... he himself made a name for himself, without any title or bloodline to attach to him...

very fun post, nevertheless...

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Could Tsunade Be Naruto's Actual Grand Mother?!!!

Somethings I think and mind you this is just an opinion so you can let me know what you think as well, I always try to find similarities and tendencies throughout the series that are in plain site but not made that obvious and a few have them have come to past as being correct so far in the manga. the thought i have right now is about tsunade being a high possibility of being naruto's actual grandmother. my reason for this is that we have notice that most of the strong people in this series have been related in some shape or form. and interms of the 5th we know she had a thing with Dan"Lovers" stated as a fact by orochimaru. it was never state if they had a child or not, occording to the databook though the 4th and the share genetic traits blood type, hair etc and naruto looking and behaving almost exactly like her little brother. but what is also interesting is J-man's last talk with the 5th that also dropped a few hints as well. for example in chapter 367 page 10
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...7/page010.html
    the way they talk about the the successors to the kage, they talk about the 4th in a interesting way and as we already know in efforts to hide certain things people are sometimes give different names i.e last names to hide certain things, and they talk about naruto as being crammed full of power and he saying it felt like teaching the 4th again, and when she mention the resemblance she had a certain look on her face. and on the following page bottom panels j-man says hes never had children but if it were his son and then she compares the 4th to naruto. then on the following page they go into a slight bit more detail about the whole thing, her saying the name of his mother and saying naruto is more like his father, A mother would most likely know allot about her son and who he was messing with i would like to think, then at the bottom right j-ma further states that he has come to see naruto as his own grandson and she has that look on her face again, seeing that in actually the 5th is older than she looks which also makes it all the more plausible, and it also makes you wonder why this conversation happened, and also where we are at now, we obviously know there's something important left for her to do cause we all know that on less someone important has nothing left to contribute to the story line when they are significantly injured they get killed and she is still alive though it maybe in rough shape.....well i have allot more to say but let me know what you think about my thoughts so far i definitely wouldn't mind hearing your opinions

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Are Tsunade & Dan Minato's mother and father?

Darklord_NS, I totally agree with your theory, it makes sense. I always wondered why Naruto refers to Tsunade as Granny Tsunade, and the only time someone will call you granny if you are related to them.

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Hokage View Post
    Darklord_NS, I totally agree with your theory, it makes sense. I always wondered why Naruto refers to Tsunade as Granny Tsunade, and the only time someone will call you granny if you are related to them.
    I think he calls her Granny Tsunade to make fun of her age. But the granny part definitely has to do with her age, as she's about 50-60, I think. I think Sakura calls Chiyo baa-sama, which means granny as well, even though they're not related. For them it's respect, for Naruto and Tsunade, it's either for the lulz or possibly respect, as I dunno how the original Japanese text says.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast