Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 104

Thread: Are Tsunade & Dan Minato's mother and father?

  1. #1
    Scanlator 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Darklord_NS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    india
    Country
    India
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    52
    Post Thanks / Like

    Are Tsunade & Dan Minato's mother and father?

    Hi guys i found a interesting story of a excellent predictor who says minato was the son of tsunade with all predictions lets enjoy this


    It is pretty apparent from the hints in the manga that Tsunade and Dan are Minato's mother/father. The reason i think this is true is because there are just so many hints shown in the manga and Data-book thats its almost undeniable. So i'll try and keep this short and post them in a list
    1-Tsunade and Minato have the same exact blood type(B).

    2-Dan and Minato graduated the Academy at the Same time(When they were 10) *not literally the SAME year

    3-Tsunade and Minato Share the Same Hair Color(Blond)

    4-Minato and Dan are around the same height and weight as each other(they are only different by a 3-4 in both categories)

    5-Naruto and Nawaki(tsunade's brother) look nearly identical. Shows possibly a family resemblance

    6-Its interesting that naruto always calls Tsunade Grandma Tsunade, which would be very ironic on kishi's part if it was true

    Now that the basic comparisons are over here's the real big evidance

    5-Madara suggest that the Hokage line has been kept in the Senju clan for years. When he talks about this their is a picture of the hokage mountain and it shows the fourth hokage's head on it. This implies that the Hokage position was still held by the Senju even during the fourth Hokage's time, which inturn implies that the fourth hokage is a Senju.

    Where else would he get the blood from the Senju clan then Tsunade.

    6-Tsunade passes down the hokage necklace to naruto which was set to stay in Tsunade's family and passed down in their family since the first hokage. Since there is a big deal made out of the necklace i think this implies that Naruto might be in Tsunade's family.

    7-Yamato remarks about naruto's Chakra being special because he is able to hold off the power of the 4-tails w/o dieing. This might be because naruto is related to the Senju clan and thus his chakra has the same qualities as Shodai which helps to protect him from the kyuubi chakra

    8-There is a great amount of symbolism between Shodai-Naruto and Sasuke-Madara. They stood on that statues of each other at the valley of the end(Naruto on Shodai's and Sasuke on Madara's). Many people thought this implied that Shodai is like naruto and sasuke is like Madara. But Sasuke is actually and Uchiha so i don't see why this wouldn't also imply that naruto is a Senju.

    9-And i think this is the biggest telling piece of information eventhough some people might read the dialog differently then i did. Now remember the chapter where Jiriaya tells Tsunade that he is going to Ame to look for AL and they have Sake. Well when their discussion turns to minato alot of things bother me about the way Jiriaya talks to Tsunade.

    First look at Tsunade's face when she says Minato-Namikaze on page 10 chapter 367 she seems very sad about saying his name. Now this can be explained away by her just having been friends with him or something and being sad thinking about how he died, but it creates a very wierd mood for what happens next. First Jiriaya goes on to brag about Minato and what he was like and his amazing Genius.

    Which let me say its weird that Jiriaya even brought up Minato at this point in the conversation because previously they were talking about how Tsunade has lost so many people in the past and about how she rejected Jiriaya's advances. Then Jiriaya seems to imply that he thought of Minato as a son and brags about him to which he says that if Minato had been his son he would have bragged about him constantly.

    But what makes this suspect to me is he says i never had any kids of my own while looking at Tsunade and then says if Minato had been my kid...etc.. Doesn't this sound like what some one would say to a mother who lost their child...just replace minato with your son and doesn't the whole dialog seem right.

    For example i will redo the dialog this way

    "Tsunade you son had talent only seen once in a decade at best. He was a genius...No one like him has been born in awhile." "He was such a nice kid yet his guts and desire to succeed were the fiercest i have ever seen." "and in the blink of an eye he was our fourth hokage." "I never had kids so i don't know what its like, but if he had been my son i would have bragged about him all the time."

    Now i want you to think about what kind of character Jiriaya is. He's the guy who failed all his life at love and he failed to Dan. Now think about it if Jiriaya had succeeded with Tsunade he would have been Minato's father instead of Dan. Its basically like Jiriaya is saying he always thought of Minato as his son because he could have very well been his father if it wasn't for a simple twist of fate. Basically that whole converstation made me think that Jiriaya was talking about Minato as if he was Tsunade's son and if you read the flow of that conversation from its start to finish with the idea that Minato is Tsunade's son alot of Jiriaya's jokes and ways that he talks makes alot of sense.

    So whats my theory on how Minato is Tsunade's son. I think that Tsunade got pregnant by Dan a little bit before he went off on the mission that killed him. She also was doing missions because she didn't know that she herself was pregnant yet. After Dan Died she found that she was pregnant with his child which caused her to go even more into the depression that led her to leave the village. I think after Dan died she stayed in the village long enough to give birth to Minato and then she put him up for adoption and left the village.

    Years later Jiriaya trained Minato because he loved Tsunade so much. Basically Jiriaya felt like Minato could have been his kid and he wanted to be a father to Tsunade's kid becuase of his love for her. So he trained Minato and they did gain a father son bond which later resulted in Jiriaya ironically becoming naruto's God Father. Tsunade probably never told Minato that he was her kid, but all the elders of Konoha knew because they knew she put him up for adoption as a baby, which made Minato a member of the Senju clan which helped increase his chances of becoming hokage.

    The genius of kishimoto can truly be seen if this theory is true. For many reasons:

    1-It will be important in naruto becoming a full pledge ninja because he might develop some of Shodai's power to allow him to control the demon fox or it might help explain why he is able to finally control the demon fox with his own chakra. It would also build up the tension between Sasuke and Naruto if naruto was a true Senju clan member.
    2-It fit perfectly with the irony of Jiriaya's story/character. Jiriaya failed in love eventhough and Dan won out. Jiriaya could have been Minato's father, but he ended up becoming Minato's Sensei and Foster father figure anyway. Eventhough he failed in love with Tsunade he was still able to become part of Minato's family and even became naruto's God father.
    3-It would fit perfectly with Tsunade's dynamic with naruto and her troubled past storyline. It would also be amazing if naruto did find out Tsunade was his grandmother right before she died. Also Tsunade would then be in a position to be the one to reveal naruto's entire lineage to him. It would also make sense why she was so willing to bet the necklace with naruto because he is part of the Senju clan as well.

  2. Thanks 22 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #2
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Café Alpha
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,623
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade and Dan are the minato's mother and father?

    ok i read the whole theory and have to say it sounds really good!
    i like it,because it sounds so plausible.(no sarcasm intended)
    i could imagin this situation: tsunade is dying in narutos arms(lol) and she tells him that her son is minato and that he also has a son called:...naruto...DOM,DOM,DOOM!!

  4. #3
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Akabeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Archives
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    283
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade and Dan are the minato's mother and father?

    ^My thoughts exactly

    As you said, if this theory is true and Tsunade dies in Naruto's hands... gosh.
    "Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile." Albert Einstein

  5. #4
    Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,656
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade and Dan are the minato's mother and father?


  6. #5
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Posts
    18,774
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade and Dan are the minato's mother and father?

    When I first read the title of the thread I thought "Is this guy high?", but as I read, you actually posted coherent things. Very nice post.
    It would also be interesting if it is true because if naruto is indeed a descendant from the senju, the conflict between him and sasuke would get an entire new meaning. In that situation naruto would represent exactly everything sasuke is set to destroy. The only thing I dont like about this theory is tsunades absence from narutos childhood. WHy did she let naruto to live lonely and miserable for so many years?

  7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  8. #6
    Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,656
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade and Dan are the minato's mother and father?

    Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    When I first read the title of the thread I thought "Is this guy high?", but as I read, you actually posted coherent things. Very nice post.
    It would also be interesting if it is true because if naruto is indeed a descendant from the senju, the conflict between him and sasuke would get an entire new meaning. In that situation naruto would represent exactly everything sasuke is set to destroy. The only thing I dont like about this theory is tsunades absence from narutos childhood. WHy did she let naruto to live lonely and miserable for so many years?
    http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showt...66#post1075566
    http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showt...665#post859665

    sorry, not trying to thread jack.

    to add to this point:
    8-There is a great amount of symbolism between Shodai-Naruto and Sasuke-Madara. They stood on that statues of each other at the valley of the end(Naruto on Shodai's and Sasuke on Madara's). Many people thought this implied that Shodai is like naruto and sasuke is like Madara. But Sasuke is actually and Uchiha so i don't see why this wouldn't also imply that naruto is a Senju.

    kakashi remarks how it was similar to that one fight, referencing madara vs sho
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/234/12/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/234/13/

    this also implies that kakashi knows naruto's lineage, as well as pakkun
    Last edited by bean; February 28, 2009 at 03:00 PM.

  9. #7
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Liof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Antwerp
    Country
    Belgium
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    162
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade and Dan are the minato's mother and father?

    this actually makes sense ... but then... do we really know for sure that except for jiraya anyone else knows that he's the fourth his son ? (could be that i missed something ...) cause as far as resembling goes... naruto resembles alot of people (nawaki (tsnudade's brother ?) and others. So i'm not sure that everyone is so sure...)
    Narutoworld Pervs aprove this message...

  10. #8
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    sArrr!land
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    534
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade and Dan are the minato's mother and father?

    Well in the beginning I really like the thing that Naruto doesn't care about destiny and all the things in the fight against Neji. But then we read Naruto is truly Minato's son and I even could imagine that the Tsunade=real granny thing turns out to be real.

    But somehow I think all the things in the Neji fight would be quite meaningless. So Neji was right after all.

  11. #9
    Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,656
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade and Dan are the minato's mother and father?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    Well in the beginning I really like the thing that Naruto doesn't care about destiny and all the things in the fight against Neji. But then we read Naruto is truly Minato's son and I even could imagine that the Tsunade=real granny thing turns out to be real.

    But somehow I think all the things in the Neji fight would be quite meaningless. So Neji was right after all.
    well, there's destiny that happens regardless of actions taken by the destined, and there's destiny that has to be worked for. Neji was talking about the former, naruto is realizing the latter.

  12. #10
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member slmcknett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    891
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade and Dan are the minato's mother and father?

    also, it would explain why tsunade's last name was never revealed, when all of the other hokage's are. that is, if her name is truly tsunade namikaze. that would make sense though, seeing as how tsunade stands for a rope that you moor to a pier so that the object its attached to doesn't float away. and since namikaze means like a typhoon, it would make sense: a rope moored to a pier so that the typhoon doesn't swallow up the ship. at first i thought this was another BS topic, but damn if this turns out to be true, you've got my props, man.

  13. #11
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ForMotherRussia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    499
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade and Dan are the minato's mother and father?

    who the hell is Dan anyway? You mean Danzou?

  14. #12
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member slmcknett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    891
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade and Dan are the minato's mother and father?

    Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    well, there's destiny that happens regardless of actions taken by the destined, and there's destiny that has to be worked for. Neji was talking about the former, naruto is realizing the latter.
    yeah, but it would also mean that neji was right in the fact that all hokage's must be preselected. if naruto's truly the son of the 4th, grandson of the 5th and greatgreatgrandson of the 1st and the 2nd, then he's truly the only possible candidate for the job. (unless he dies at the end of the series, which is always a possibility). but even if he does die, he'll probably still get his head on the mountainside because he's so badass and and all that other junk.


    Quote Originally Posted by ForMotherRussia View Post
    who the hell is Dan anyway? You mean Danzou?
    um... dan's tsunade's boyfriend. go watch the episodes when they first find tsunade back in season 4.
    Last edited by slmcknett; February 28, 2009 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. #13
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member _ATMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Jackson, MI
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    552
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade and Dan are the minato's mother and father?

    i have to say when i first saw the title i thought u were crazy but after reading it and going back over everything it makes sense. very nice theory i enjoyed reading it
    If Nissan Motorsports is NISMO, does that make Honda Motorsports HOMO?

  16. #14
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member slmcknett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    891
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade and Dan are the minato's mother and father?

    Quote Originally Posted by _ATMA View Post
    i have to say when i first saw the title i thought u were crazy but after reading it and going back over everything it makes sense. very nice theory i enjoyed reading it
    yup, thats the general consensus we're getting here.

  17. #15
    Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,656
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade and Dan are the minato's mother and father?

    Quote Originally Posted by slmcknett View Post
    yeah, but it would also mean that neji was right in the fact that all hokage's must be preselected. if naruto's truly the son of the 4th, grandson of the 5th and greatgreatgrandson of the 1st and the 2nd, then he's truly the only possible candidate for the job. (unless he dies at the end of the series, which is always a possibility). but even if he does die, he'll probably still get his head on the mountainside because he's so badass and and all that other junk.



    um... dan's tsunade's boyfriend. go watch the episodes when they first find tsunade back in season 4.
    that's not true though...if naruto becomes hokage, he did so despite his heritage.

  18. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts