Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 587 by BadKarma , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Saint Seiya - The Lost Canvas by Teshirogi Shiori and Kurumada Masami

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Saint Seiya - The Lost Canvas by Teshirogi Shiori and Kurumada Masami

Saint Seiya - The Lost Canvas by Teshirogi Shiori and Kurumada Masami
    Genre: Action, Fantasy
    Serialized: Weekly Shounen Champion
    Summary: This manga tells the story of the previous Holy War, taking place in the 18th century, 250 years before the original series, in the Saint Seiya universe. The story centers on the relation between Tenma, the Pegasus Saint and his beloved friend, Alone, who would eventually become his greatest enemy, Hades.

The story takes place in the same time period as Saint Seiya Next Dimension.

Crio esse espaço para o debate do Mangá e futura animação de "Cavaleiros do Zodiaco The Lost Canvas"

I create that space for the debate of Manga and future animation of "Saint Seiya The Lost Canvas"
    Last edited by Koen; March 28, 2011 at 06:19 PM.
    [url="http://www.phoenixnoankaa.blogspot.com"][img]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae188/phoenixnoankaa/Blog/BannerRedePNAMFL200.png[/img][/url]

[b][size="1"]Uma rede de blogs e sites do Universo CDZ[/size][/b]

MH's Socialworker 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member eni's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Saint Seiya - The Lost Canvas by Teshirogi Shiori and Kurumada Masami

That's fine but please mind that the discussion has to be in English. We're not a Portuguese forum

Also added the mangaka names to the thread title.

♥ Sorry, I'm Late. But I Got Lost On The Road Of Life. ♥

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ¬Bol's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Lost Canvas is Ongoing, not Complete ò_ò
    It is regurarly serialised on Shonen Champion ò_ò
    °__°

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah, oops. I know I forgot to change something

//edit... done ^^

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ¬Bol's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I've got a simple question: how popular is this manga in your country?
    In Italy it's quite popular, even if the editorial choice is very unfair.
    LC is published in mini volumes of 100 pages (two volumes are a tankobon), with the original cover of the tankobon and the image on the back as the covers of the two corrispondent mini volumes (I think it's not very clear, in case I'll do some photos).
    The volumes were published monthly and now every two weeks (but some months Episode G is published instead of it), currently there are 13 mini volumes (till half of 7th tanko).
    I think that this choice doesn't help (I hate this format, and because of this I've bought all the original tankobon), but it seems it sells quite well, maybe because of Episode G (same editor, same stupid format) and the Hades Anime, now on TV after lunch, twice a week.
    What about your countries?
    °__°

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I was reading for a while somewhere around 53-54 chapters but then I left it.

The incompetency and impotence of Tenma started to bug me a great deal. By the way, other than my personal preference it was good not bad at all.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone.

Eni, with respect to your comment does not violate the forum, only written in Portuguese also. the official language of my country - Brazil. The same phrase was written in Portuguese and English, using the official language of the forum. I believe I can write in two languages on the forum without breaking the rules, because you can post material in all languages on that site, but I would look at the rules more closely to see if I can do that.

With respect to the name of the authors do not understand that these were part of the titles of the treads, I looked only the names of the sub-forums.

† Hueco Mundo, the reference to "complete" was a mistake and I wrote to the moderator of the forum to be corrected. I know that the manga is being released, because now I translate manga for the fans of Brazil, and followed the publication of chapters in japan with the Chapter 123 ready to download and read on line by MangaHelpers.

In Brazil Saint Seiya The Lost Canvas was elected the country's most popular manga in 2008.
    Look at the matter published by the Publisher, translated into English.

----
    Manga Published of The JBC is elected by Judah site the best manga. "Saint Seiya The Lost Canvas" is considered the best manga of 2008.

This Judah site promoted to indicate the best comic magazine in 2008. Dispute the title: "Yu-Gi-Oh", "Trigun Maximum", Naruto, "Bleach," "Full Metal Panic! Sigma," "Angel Sanctuary", "Wanted," "Peach", "Saint Seiya - The Lost Canvas","Fullmetal Alchemist "and" Trinity Blood ".

After a popular vote of readers, and Judah's team site, the manga "Saint Seiya - The Lost Canvas" published by the JBC, was considered the best manga of 2008.

source: JBC Publisher
    ----

Here it is published in volumes in the same way as in japan, are nine chapters with a little over 100 pages each volume, and volumes have the same covers of the Japanese editions. The publication is done every two months and it seems that it will be every three months.

The Episode G manga is published in volumes by another publisher, which entered into bankruptcy and was acquired by another company, and we haven't manga publications for more than two years. The launch stopped in Volume 10, though I have translated the volumes 12, 13, 14 and the beginning of the 15, that were translated into Spanish for a group fanzuber. The 11 I'm doing well.

thornofcarrion, here in Brazil follow the chapters that are published in Japan, and a week later translated to the Portuguese the same last chapter that was published in Japan. As I said in chapter 123 is already translated.
    [url="http://www.phoenixnoankaa.blogspot.com"][img]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae188/phoenixnoankaa/Blog/BannerRedePNAMFL200.png[/img][/url]

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Best Manga in 2008! That is impressive

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix no Ankaa View Post
    Eni, with respect to your comment does not violate the forum, only written in Portuguese also.
    I know. I just wanted to put a little comment here that the discussion has to stay in English. If you want to talk Portuguese as well, that's fine. Just as long as you always provide a English translation to the Portuguese text, so that everyone can participate in the discussion

With respect to the name of the authors do not understand that these were part of the titles of the treads, I looked only the names of the sub-forums.
    No problem. I added them. We have a format rule for the thread titles to provide a clean and easy to search index of series threads.

Have fun discussing this series

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I like LC a lot i read the scanlation until chapter 66 and I've 'read'/watched the recent RAW chapter 123. I hope that whoever scans LC in English will be up to date just like you Phoenix because that manga is severely underrated.

But the only complain that I have this far is when will Tenma meet with the other bronze Saints? I mean the Dragon, Phoenix, Cygnus & Andromeda Saint.

Credits:Shinsatsu

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't believe that at that time of Lost Canvas there are saints of Draco, Cygnus, Andromeda and Phoenix, considering the history that was counted in the classic. " Next Dimension " leaves the doubt of the dohko constellation to be Draco, but it doesn't confirm anything. The solution is to twist for some thing it is explained until the end of the series.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't believe that at that time of Lost Canvas there are saints of Draco, Cygnus, Andromeda and Phoenix, considering the history that was counted in the classic. " Next Dimension " leaves the doubt of the dohko constellation to be Draco, but it doesn't confirm anything. The solution is to twist for some thing it is explained until the end of the series.
    Then you have to take a look at this colorspread from the first Lost Canvas chapter.
    http://onemanga.com/Saint_Seiya_-_Th...anvas/1/05-06/
    When I saw them for the first time I assumed that they would show up later on. But after 124 chapter I'm still waiting for there appearance because many Gold Saints have died already and Tenma, Dohko and the other one (i forgot his name ) can't protect Athena on their own right?

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that image by being the first chapter refers to the current era. In the first page to the holy wars, starting the fight at the time of the manga in the pages following.

The classic history of the case that no one used the armor of Phoenix Ikki before. I believe that the saint bronze will only be: "Pegasus", "Leo Minor", "Lupus," "Hydra", "Ursa Minor" and "Monocerus".

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner molex's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

anyone have chapter 70 and up english scanlated? or raws? on database it breaks from 69 to 88.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So, it is here finally the anime trailer of Saint Seiya: Lost Canvas! It has some pretty good animation too. I hope that it will become a huge success.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iobzd3t6Pj8

The release date is in June.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by Phoenix no Ankaa; June 29, 2009 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Correction of information

New Reply
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast