Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Databooks Discussion Thread!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Databooks Discussion Thread!

Ehm - Don't know about the Akimichi clan, but it counts for the other three...

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

It's supposed to be stated in the first databook, even if I haven't found where.

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Considering these no mention of the Senju I'd wonder if that means the databooks are now less credible? Speaking of which I wonder if like Naruto can now, could the Senju at one time all use Senjutsu? How else to compete with and win out against the MS? Unless you make everyone blind like Hashirama did. Uchiha hate being blind.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Nmaster's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

I think will have a lot of information about senju and juubi in the next datebook.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member RandomShikafan's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5848/300301.jpg

Could someone please translate the above page, I dunno what these rpolls are about.

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RandomShikafan View Post
    http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5848/300301.jpg

Could someone please translate the above page, I dunno what these rpolls are about.
    I think it's "Whom would you like as a sensei most" and "Whom would you like as your teammate most".Don't remember it too well,though.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Akiyama's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto Characer book listed by Viz at Simon and Shuster, it's the same as this book
    via tanbishugi

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gingitsune's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Shippūden: The Movie 5

But, we are in 2011, three years after the 2008. And what comes around every three years? Databook ^^;

I wasn't really effective with the last one, so I promised myself I would be more useful this time. So if a Databook comes out, the movie novel translation is in danger, if not, I should be able to get through before the DVD release.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

About the databook, if Kishi stick to the usual pattern, it should be somewhere this year, but it could be anytime from today up to December 31st. Here's the release date of the previous databooks:

Db1 July 9th 2002 (covers ~120 chapters)
    Db2 April 9th 2005 (covers ~124 chapters)
    Db3 September 9th 2008 (covers ~158 chapters)

Up to this week, we have 139 chapters. As for the end of the manga, it may be near, or it may not be. I would have bet Bleach would be over with the last arc.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Thx, Gingitsune!

I asked that <not that I would like Naruto to end really fast xd> because if Kishi will end manga in a near future, he would probably 'make' the last, 4th databook after the end of the manga, but if he knows that he will have much more to do <like, releases in this year 4th db> and he knows that another portion of manga will help him make 5th db after the end of the manga, than 4th db should really appear this year. <though my bet is that next databook will appear after the end of the manga and it doesn't depend how much chapters would be left <I mean: all previous databooks appeared AFTER some certain point ended, like Konoha's invasion, part 1 ending, Sasuke MS arc ends <lets say it that way>, so.. next one would need to appear when WAR is still in the process? I don't think so <hopefully I'm wrong xP>>

Sorry moderators for offtopic - if it cannot stay plz move it to some databook thread ^^
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Madara becoming a jinchuuriki or some other unique event could trigger a break where the databook could fit in. I woudl think we should get another databook soon considering the amount of data Kishi has given us since the the end of the last one. The Jinchuurikis and Bijuus, the other villages and their Kages, more pieces of history, numerous new techniques and upgrade in skills, and more new characters then before.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope Data Book 4 come out soon it will have so much good information about kages and the other village which it will be nice to see more info about madara and the uchiha clan and minato and kushina but i hope naruto isn't close to the end of the manga. it is the best manga and i did love dbz and saint seiya.

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King
    Well, Madara becoming a jinchuuriki or some other unique event could trigger a break where the databook could fit in.
    Yes, thats a good idea, didn't think about sth important occuring during the WAR. Though I still believe that if for example Tobi became a jinchuuriki or sth, Kishi would still have an idea how long he can keep Naruto till the end <because now would be enough material for next databook, but what would he do after? Compilation? <just an idea >>

Personally I would love to see db4 this year and not think about the future stuff xD
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    I hope Data Book 4 come out soon it will have so much good information about kages and the other village which it will be nice to see more info about madara and the uchiha clan and minato and kushina but i hope naruto isn't close to the end of the manga. it is the best manga and i did love dbz and saint seiya.
    I don't think Naruto can keep up with DRAGON BALL,The Best Manga of ever! anyway I hope naruto isn't ending too,I'd like to see about 10 volumes of war,and I want kishi to show us the informations he didn't show,such as Sasori conquering a nation and Chiyo conquering a castle. I hope we will see a lot of flashbacks about these events we don't know. But I'd like the 4th databook to come out not now,so it can accumulate other informations about the latest chapters.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Not only more new characters then before, but more old characters as well. The databook will probably be a 500 pages brick.

Quote Quote:
    all previous databooks appeared AFTER some certain point ended
    The first one was about up to the middle of the Konoha invation arc. For example, there was the Edo Tensei, but not the Mushi Bunshin. So if the war drags on, it's possible we'll get a databook in the middle of the action.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast