Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Agon's 40 Yard Dash Time

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member alexlw92's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Agon's 40 Yard Dash Time

I dont know if its ever been discussed, but does it ever say what Agon's 40 yard dash time is?

i know its faster than Hiruma's 5.1, since Agon caught up to him from behind before
    http://www.onemanga.com/Eyeshield_21/197/15/

but its also slower than Sena's 4.2
    and when they got the jerseys from the hotel, they used the "fastest four"
    http://www.onemanga.com/Eyeshield_21/310/13/

which included Riku and his 4.5 time.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Eyeshield_21/278/04/

but maybe they didnt include Agon cuz hes the douche that hid the jerseys.

so...whats his 40yd time?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Roarchu's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Agon's 40 Yard Dash Time

he's also faster than Ishimaru 4.9 http://www.onemanga.com/Eyeshield_21/175/06/

But maybe he's not just faster...maybe he's ALOT faster. look how surprised Jumonji is about his speed. He can't be a 4.8

http://www.onemanga.com/Eyeshield_21/184/12/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Eyeshield_21/184/13/

look http://www.onemanga.com/Eyeshield_21/177/10-11/

sena's cut wasn't at lightspeed (Shin would've said it if it was)

then Agon catches up http://www.onemanga.com/Eyeshield_21/177/12/

They said "with his reflexes". But no matter how fast your reaction is, Sena definetely was ahead, and I don't think Agon caught up just by predicting his path, he had passed him. So maybe Agon can catch up (with the help of his God Impulses) to non-light speed Sena?

And this

http://www.onemanga.com/Eyeshield_21/191/15/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Eyeshield_21/191/16/

Agon caught up to Sena's light speed? with the help of the God Speed Impulse he still has to be freaking fast.

but also, Agon can't be faster than 4.4. That was Shin's time when he was the fastest player in high school, and Agon hasn't trained one bit (until recently).
    Last edited by Roarchu; April 12, 2009 at 05:24 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Neru's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Rather, Agon can't be faster than 4.5, since thats where Riku is. But Agon isn't the type who need's speed anyway. His reflexes makes up for that.

It's funny how reflexes is something that cannot be attained through training, while speed is. Meaning if Agon had been working as hard as Shin, then he'd really be an unstopable monster.

Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Neru View Post
    Rather, Agon can't be faster than 4.5, since thats where Riku is. But Agon isn't the type who need's speed anyway. His reflexes makes up for that.

It's funny how reflexes is something that cannot be attained through training, while speed is. Meaning if Agon had been working as hard as Shin, then he'd really be an unstopable monster.
    well, he must be much faster than 4.9...4.6?

maybe he's never bothered to measure his 40

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Rsatori's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Riku's the slowest known member of Team Japan's top 4 fastest people. So 4.5 is the bare minimum of what Agon would run.

I doubt he'd be close to the near average speed and with the idea of an ace needing to run 4.8 or below I'd say he'd range from 4.55 to 4.8 seconds. Since he's an ace among aces, I'd say he's around 4.6 out of pure speculation. We also have to take in consideration that he has also been training hard since the Shinryuuji match so most likely he's faster then he was in the past.

We can also assume Akaba is in the same speed range.
    Last edited by Rsatori; April 12, 2009 at 06:59 PM.
    Sometimes I think that anime and manga today is all thanks to the Atomic Bombs.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member XEL's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait...what was Yamato's using the Caesar's Charge to run normally? Like 3.9? Also I feel that Agon is just...maybe his speed fluctuates with his reflexes or something?

Washington 2012
    ~ We're baaaaaaaaaack ~

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yamato's charge surpasses light-speed. People say it's 4.1 but it was never clarified so it could be anything within a reasonable amount like a lot of statistics in Eyeshield 21.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member cHaotix8's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If you're gonna talk about Yamato's Charge, you might as well throw Shin's Trident Tackle in there as well. Don't think the speed on those really matter because it's just a once step thrust, then all momentum is lost.

I've been wanting numbers on Agon and Akaba forever. I know Akaba's atleast under the 5.0 mark but Agon should really be up there with the other speed demons.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Agon's probably realistically the fifth or sixth fastest, competing with Akaba unless Heracles and Achilles are just as fast as them (we've never had their dash times revealed either).

Shin's trident tackle is 4.2 seconds just like his run, he also doesn't seem to lose momentum. I think that the single step for Caesar's charge matters in some respect just because he's able catch those who run at light speed. Yamato could possibly be the one that stops Panther just because they'd be around the same speed for an instant.

Also, anyone wonder what Yamato's speed is? He is a little slower than lightspeed but they also say he runs at Sena's average speed. Isn't that around 4.5 seconds?
    Spoiler show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner yamato21takeru's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rsatori View Post
    Agon's probably realistically the fifth or sixth fastest, competing with Akaba unless Heracles and Achilles are just as fast as them (we've never had their dash times revealed either).

Shin's trident tackle is 4.2 seconds just like his run, he also doesn't seem to lose momentum. I think that the single step for Caesar's charge matters in some respect just because he's able catch those who run at light speed. Yamato could possibly be the one that stops Panther just because they'd be around the same speed for an instant.

Also, anyone wonder what Yamato's speed is? He is a little slower than lightspeed but they also say he runs at Sena's average speed. Isn't that around 4.5 seconds?
    Spoiler show
    You need to update yamato's speed

http://www.onemanga.com/Eyeshield_21/301/16/
    大和

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I already said Yamato can exceed light speed for a single step. :\ What we don't know is his actual consistent speed.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Shin's trident tackle is 4.2 seconds just like his run, he also doesn't seem to lose momentum.
    I thought since he incorporated the rodeo drive into his trident tackle, his speed exceeded 4.2 during the instant of the thrust. At least, that's what physics would say. Now if it's the spear tackle we're talking about, then yeah.

Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cHaotix8 View Post
    I thought since he incorporated the rodeo drive into his trident tackle, his speed exceeded 4.2 during the instant of the thrust. At least, that's what physics would say. Now if it's the spear tackle we're talking about, then yeah.
    but they still call his strongest tackle the "light speed trident tackle", and they made a big deal out of Yamato surpassing it. But yeah, it would only make sense

in my opinion Shin > Yamato

it's so sad...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cHaotix8 View Post
    Well, his original speed was like... 4.36? He incorporated Riku's ability and I think that helped boost him into 4.2. If it exceeded 4.2 he would have been able to catch Panther. The reason he caught up to Sena was mainly because his reach was long enough. Someone might also bring up the weight of the ball.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, his original speed was like... 4.36? He incorporated Riku's ability and I think that helped boost him into 4.2. If it exceeded 4.2 he would have been able to catch Panther. The reason he caught up to Sena was mainly because his reach was long enough. Someone might also bring up the weight of the ball.
    I dunno. If you're prepared for it, no matter how fast they approach you you can knock them away. Guess there's really know way to know for sure though.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast