Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 168 of 168 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168
Results 2,506 to 2,515 of 2515

Thread: D.Gray-man Volume 19 (Ch. 182-188) Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM 188 Discussion Thread/ 189 Prediction

well some people on 2ch are wondering when a spoiler might appear... but mostly around 30nov.

but I personaly hope it will happen earlier :P:P last time it was like 1week earlier than it appeard in shops... so I would love to see spoilers at weekend ^^ (but I would be happy like....[very happy ^^] if it appeared in current Friday ^^ (since the waiting is just killing me)
    Last edited by Zibi234; November 26, 2009 at 06:10 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Im not saying to stop theorize since i do so as well but a theory should serve a function, as to plot,character etc. Whats the function of Allens powers to be something else then innocence. If its the noah that mimics innocence.

Ive been thinking about Allens innocence and it looks a lot noahlike, with eh crownlook on the sleeves of the cape, much like the crownlook on those giant akuma. And how his sword resembles the earls. Also take note of how innocence reacts on a hosts feelings, Allen is the next 14th and his love for both human and akuma. So ofc his innocence would reflect this.
    Its a bit too much granted but i dont see how it serves any purpose not to be innocence. Also that it severly damaged Tykki and himself when struck this could only be that bad when its innocence.
    Its a nice theory but yet i wonder what the purpose would be of it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    Im not saying to stop theorize since i do so as well but a theory should serve a function, as to plot,character etc. Whats the function of Allens powers to be something else then innocence. If its the noah that mimics innocence.

Ive been thinking about Allens innocence and it looks a lot noahlike, with eh crownlook on the sleeves of the cape, much like the crownlook on those giant akuma. And how his sword resembles the earls. Also take note of how innocence reacts on a hosts feelings, Allen is the next 14th and his love for both human and akuma. So ofc his innocence would reflect this.
    Its a bit too much granted but i dont see how it serves any purpose not to be innocence. Also that it severly damaged Tykki and himself when struck this could only be that bad when its innocence.
    Its a nice theory but yet i wonder what the purpose would be of it.
    well the main question here is.... who really created innocence... to answer this question we have to remember 1thing learned in the manga...

All humans on earth are descendants of noah's.... so all humans have "noah gens" (but only few awaken the memories of noahs... yet all humans on earth are potential next noah to awaken)

so the question is why innocence is able to attach itself to humans who have noah gens inside them.... innocence acts similar to how noahs work.... they can attach to only few people all around the world (innocnece has to find its host and will not allow itself to attach to someone other than that person) and both are useing those gens for that....

so if we look on allen now.... it doesnt look that strange.... becouse is a victim of both noah and innocence attaching to his body by useing noah gens inside them..... (I wonder what 14th pwoer is.... I mean is he a noah of love... becouse he loves everything and mostly he loves world so he betrayed the earl..... so even the innocence is able to live with 14th becouse innocence works on strong emotions and love is the strongest feeling of all....)

if we look on humans they all have "all noah titles inside them"... in each human we can find : love,hate, lust, dream, wrath, bonds, pleasure ect. so each human has those parts in their body and mind (so its titled noah gens) but the size of their single part might play the main reason of why they are able to awaken memories of a single noah (size of a single title... like someone has more wrath gens so he is a candidate to awaken as next wrath)...

so here is the question who created innocence... and why innocence acts similar to noah way..... I think seriously that innocence might be some kind of descendant of Eve.... since if thre is descendant of Adam then where is Eve... but other thing is for example Cross gun... who all his bullet effects have a woman-body like sign on cross.... :P

well maybe im too much thinking lately ^^ but it would be interesting this way :P and Allen as naoh (earl side) and innocence (eve side) would look like their (eve and adam) child becouse its constructed by their sides in 1body

we dont know if the first heart user was a male or female... and what if Eve fought with Earl and she was able to defeat him but she was too late and was not able to save the world.... so she left the power innocence behind for next generations (and maybe duo her 14th was born who it turns out to know the song... and in anime we see that it was a female voice.... well Earl as Eves partner should have heared her singing so he knows the song too).......maybe the "innocence heart" was reffering to Eve's [female pure heart]

haha ok I will end this here since I could speculate further and further :P

edit:

well at 2ch people say that mostly a early spoiler might happen at monday... since the magazine circulation is not happening on sunday ( but I still have hope that it will happen earlier :P
    Last edited by Zibi234; November 28, 2009 at 03:17 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Asmoden's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zibi234 View Post
    but I personaly hope it will happen earlier :P:P last time it was like 1week earlier than it appeard in shops... so I would love to see spoilers at weekend ^^ (but I would be happy like....[very happy ^^] if it appeared in current Friday ^^ (since the waiting is just killing me)
    I know how you are feeling; even I'm agonizing here
    We neeeeed spoilers

About innocence attaching to noah predisponed human I don't thinck it to be much probable... Chougi at first wasen't compatible but past feeling his powerless and love for his friends he turned out to be an exorcist.
    Tis process is much more like the akuma creation (a strong feeling of wishing for a loved one to not disappear), if it is true then maybe the rule for akuma can be applied to exorcist to (the strongest te feeling to save-retrive the loved one the strongest become the exorcist).

About zibi teory maybe you are right but innocence instead of being eve herself can be a sort of darckmatter created by eve...
    In this case her powers will be much more like the earl's.
    Last edited by Asmoden; November 27, 2009 at 05:13 AM.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm well so far there is no Eve and if you want to take it literaly from the bible, Eve is created from Adam so there is no counterpart in this. All comes from Adam.
    If you want to take stuff from the bible do it well :P
    The manga says God created innocence, so unless Hoshino says more about it its better to leave it at that or you start theorizing about theories created on theories :P

Its not bad thought but yet if you take things literaly from the bible you need to do so acurate. Since there is no 2 different humans and their descendants but 1.

The only thing thats being explained in 3 different chapters is that the innocence defeated the earl. The remaining 12 noah fathered mankind. The earl returned and with him the 12 other noahs.
    About the innocence? well its secrets were handed down by humans who found pieces of it. Of the whole that is.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sakamoto's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

the 14th might be the creator of innocence and then maybe Allen's innocenc is heart.
    for 14th's ability, i think he use copy skills and reversed it. like Allen & Earl's sword are the same but Allen's sword is exorcism.Also, when they released their sword , their left hand gone missing.
    and the piano , Earl and Allen can control the ark but different piano(color).

during the past , the 14th might keep a secret as a creator of innocence , wielding a Heart. then at last the Earl finds out and kills the 14th( haha)

wish there was spoiler pictures today ~
    _/¯¯¯¯\_
    /_@___@_/=~
    ♥Visit my Deviantart ;D ♥.

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The 14th was certainly someone quite close to the Earl. His betrayal, as seen in recent chapters, has hit the Earl very hard. If We can assume the 14th that betrayed the Noah was a resurrection, just like the other current Noah, it is possible the original 14th was a brother of the Earl. Mana may have been the most recent 14th brother prior to resurrection. Crack theory, but possible.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

the 14ths past has always been a hard to crack thing. All the main factors revolving around who he was are also mystery's.

-whats the 14ths main ability? (piano,Crosses Akuma modding?, the Sword perhaps?)
    -Who was Mana? (A noah or just a human brother? Or maybe even a surrogate brother that isnt related to him. Just like Allen isnt realy Manas son.
    -What was his relation to the earl and the other noah? (He isnt mentioned at all by the earl as 1 of the 13 noah in any explanations, hes simply a extra noah?)
    -Why did he realy betray the earl?

All we see is bits and pieces so even if he awakens within Allen he still is a mystery.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    the 14ths past has always been a hard to crack thing. All the main factors revolving around who he was are also mystery's.

-whats the 14ths main ability? (piano,Crosses Akuma modding?, the Sword perhaps?)
    -Who was Mana? (A noah or just a human brother? Or maybe even a surrogate brother that isnt related to him. Just like Allen isnt realy Manas son.
    -What was his relation to the earl and the other noah? (He isnt mentioned at all by the earl as 1 of the 13 noah in any explanations, hes simply a extra noah?)
    -Why did he realy betray the earl?

All we see is bits and pieces so even if he awakens within Allen he still is a mystery.
    or the power to destory anything just by smiling
    CLEANED

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha by smiling i bet... . Well even with the 14th upcomming i hope to see some more of his past and his connection with everything in the story.

New Reply
Page 168 of 168 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168