Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Chapter 758 Discussion/ 759 Prediction

MangaHelper 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Syphin's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece One Piece Chapter 758 Discussion/ 759 Prediction

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member V1c0's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece Chapter 758 Spoiler Discussion

i would like to see Zoro fighting that rock bastard
    Just my First Sign =]
    Brazil MEMBER

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner VAArmOOs's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt View Post
    I think this is some spoiler from Jump netabare

Sorry i am not that good in japanses so i would say that :

Luffy and Law seem to be going to where is doflamingo while Kyros is fighting Diamante (Diamante tried to stop Luffy & co but Kyros stopped him)

While they are reaching the portal, they have seen Sugar ( She got in their way)

Meanwhile Leo arrived to where the little princess is, but he is seen and caught by a subordinate

Viola saw that by perspicacity and Usopp & co are going there to save him
    If this is a true spoiler, it seems there is more stalling this chapter. We didn't need to see Diamante trying to stop Luffy and Law just to be intercepted by Kyros again.
    Also, Leo caught by a subordinate and Usopp to the rescue against fodder is uninteresting...

Thanks for the spoilers!

Grenze MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Global Moderator message by: Josef K.
    Please post spoilers in the appropriate thread, this thread is for discussion only.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope this gets rendered as fake because we just had one good chapter after weeks last week, not to mention after a break and now a shit again? Toriko's been my No.1 for a while now instead of OP, but I'd not like to start comparing this with Fairy Tail which, at the moment, is still capable of surprising me whereas OP is not.

Intl Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Erinyes's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

AFAIK this is an unconfirmed spoiler with a high probability of fake as no reliable source has confimed it or posted it.
    Plus, not sure but like WSS & WSM, Jump scans may possibly be delayed this week (we should find out more later on or tomorrow). Currently even Ishuhui has not posted their usual spoiler pic yet.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. ", George Bernard Shaw.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lomahongva's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Waiting for the spoilers to get confirmed.

By the way, I'd like to point out something. If Moncheries' power is so important as King Riku said, it' s normal to have her under surveillance. What's more, her rescue shouldn't be so easy as eating a cake. And if Luffy and co need those powers to win against DD and co, IMHO, i found it normal for team Usoop and Viola to go to the rescue. IIRC, they're the only ones who know where Moncherie is and who aren't fighting anyone atm. Plus, those who are after Riku and Usoop are approaching the plateau where they'standing, so it's logic that the also move.
    Last edited by Lomahongva; August 26, 2014 at 10:38 AM.

Let's meet up in the New World! Oh, ok, but I'm the one who's gonna find One Piece! Hi hi hi!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member UnknownMugiwara's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought One Piece was on a break this week
    Brook wanted: DEAD OR ALIVE!
    Yohohohohohohoho! Marine Joke!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lomahongva View Post
    Waiting for the spoilers to get confirmed.

By the way, I'd like to point out something. If Moncheries' power is so important as King Riku said, it' s normal to have her under surveillance. What's more, her rescue shouldn't be so easy as eating a cake. And if Luffy and co need those powers to win against DD and co, IMHO, i found it normal for team Usoop and Viola to go to the rescue. IIRC, they're the only ones who know where Moncherie is and who aren't fighting anyone atm. Plus, those who are after Riku and Usoop are approaching the plateau where they'standing, so it's logic that the also move.
    Well its never stated that her power is important to win DD but that her power is needed by both DD and the anti-DD for some reason. And the most intersting and possible imo theory is that her power is to rebuild the Dressrosa or any destroyed town.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownMugiwara View Post
    Bite your tongue.

About spoiler, if this is true that story didnt move at all. Only thing we got i Sugar and Law will have to fight her. Strange spoilers.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownMugiwara View Post
    At least there was no break message at the end of last chapter. Is Jump on a break this week? Can't find the schedule topic right now

And about the spoiler if it is true: Usopp and Co moving to the castle could mean a rematch of Usopp vs Trebol, since everyone seems to be getting a rematch :/ (No idea how that could end well for Usopp tho)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RichardMNixon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carliarnius View Post
    At least there was no break message at the end of last chapter. Is Jump on a break this week? Can't find the schedule topic right now
    Yeah, I didn't see one in the scan either. Someone said last week that one of the spoilers had said so when first posted elsewhere, but that the note had been removed by the time we got the spoiler. I trust the scanlations a lot more than that hearsay though and they didn't mention it.
    The Grain Pirates. Scourge of Spelt, Corsairs of Corn, Rogues of Rye, Buccaneers of Barley, the Freebooters of the Farmland.
    What reason is there to stop a man from sailing?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carliarnius View Post

And about the spoiler if it is true: Usopp and Co moving to the castle could mean a rematch of Usopp vs Trebol, since everyone seems to be getting a rematch :/ (No idea how that could end well for Usopp tho)
    Usopp will not get a rematch against Trebol.. Sugar maybe, but Trebol is far out of his league. He's a logia and Usopp can't even use Haki. I think Law will have to fight Trebol. It's the only approach that makes sense here.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner VAArmOOs's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by catagon87 View Post
    Usopp will not get a rematch against Trebol.. Sugar maybe, but Trebol is far out of his league. He's a logia and Usopp can't even use Haki. I think Law will have to fight Trebol. It's the only approach that makes sense here.
    Agree, but there are other ways to beat a Logia, like Luffy vs Crocodile, although I doubt it will happen with Usopp and Trebol. What about Kanjurou or Kinemon against Trebol? It doesn't seem likely, but for now they are wild cards. And let's not forget Sabo's female companion (I forgot her name). Ah! Koala!
    Last edited by VAArmOOs; August 26, 2014 at 04:38 PM. Reason: remembered koala's name ;)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

well before luffy fight DD others member have to finish there fight. them watch luffy beat the boss.
    but in this case, it will be every fighter out there. who have to see luffy turn into the hero and the people of Dressrosa
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

New Reply
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast