Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)

View Poll Results: The winner is...

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jesus Burgess

6 8.45%
  • Bartolomeo

3 4.23%
  • Sabo

49 69.01%
  • Rebecca

12 16.90%
  • Diamante

1 1.41%
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will win the finale of the Corrida Colosseum tournament?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Spenzi's Avatar
    Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

Who do you think will win the finale of the Corrida Colosseum tournament?

Hello my dear friends,

Soo... the long awaited chapter is finally here. The last winner, block D, is revealed. It's Rebecca, the phantom princess.

So after this we will have the finale of the Corrida Colosseum tournament in Dressrosa.
    The winner is receiving the wonderful mera-mera no mi.

Winners from all block:

A) Jesus Burgess
    B) Bartolomeo
    C) Sabo
    D) Rebecca

Diamante, one of the top three executives of Donquixote Doflamingo, will also fight in the finale.

The finale battle will be all vs. all. (Diamante included)

Who do you think will win the finale of the Corrida Colosseum tournament?

Kind regards,

Spenzi
    Last edited by Spenzi; January 22, 2014 at 10:27 AM.
    22.01.2014: Vivi is going to participate the Reverie this year with King Cobra. And she'll finally join Luffy's crew.

Possible new nakama IMO:
    Kin'emon / Momonosuke / Rebecca / Bellamy / Ceaser Clown / Mancherie / Leo / Wicca / Kanjuro / Bartolomeo

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who do you think will win the finale of the Corrida Colosseum tournament?

It's quite obvious that Barto and Sabo will fight together, unless they're the only ones left... both are Luffy's friends. Rebecca will probably join them as well. The interesting part is what Burgess and Diamante will do.

I vote for Sabo. I would hate Diamante or Burgess winning, and Sabo should be strong enough to win - his strength should be on par with Luffy's own.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Beatrice's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

.....while I certainly do not see Rebecca beating Burgess or Sabo, to me she'll obviously win somehow seeing a confrontation with the Arena's Champion Diamante is inevitable ever since this guy was chasing down Rebecca and her Mother.
    Rebecca and Diamante staring right into each other's eyes.

This guy, not Doflamingo is her "Destined" enemy.Diamante, the man who most likely killed her mother.And that'll be the moment she'll cease to fight defensively and proof her worth.

And Oda already has this thing going on.
    The Undefeated Woman of the Arena, after HOW she won it's clear she has some purpose.

Rebecca will become the next "Kyros" of the Arena, the undefeated Gladiator, just like her father.
    How I see it:
    Rebecca vs Diamante.
    Rebecca gets boo'd and Diamante get's Hogan level Pop.
    During the fight Sugar get's taken out.
    People regain their memory.
    People will recognize the style of Kyros.
    Rebecca get's the pop due to "The return of Kyros" and Diamante boo'd.
    Rebecca defeats Diamante through some help, resurrecting the Legend of Kyros, and setting a symbolic victory, avenging her mother and liberating the arena.
    Last edited by Beatrice; January 16, 2014 at 01:54 PM.
    "Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice."

4. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully Burgess will win, but I'm guessing it'll be Rebecca. Might also be Sabo or even Luffy, depending on when the final round happens and if Luffy's finished with his business.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

If the finale happens on the terms laid out, I'd favour Sabo. His abilities should be pretty respectable, and I can't imagine after the years of speculation and his sudden revival that he'd go about losing. I do suspect that something or someone is going to intervene before the tournament's conclusion, I find it hard to believe that with everything going on that the tournament is just going to continue as though it's business as usual.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member modoki's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

I honestly don't think anyone will win. If anything it will be "interrupted". Too many big names in one country to worry about.

9. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Bartolomeo winning means luffy wins the fruit. So i voted bart. But after voting i remembered how sabo pushed bart. Stupid me.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Jeshua's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I voted Burgess because... misclick?

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

I voted Sabo. He's there for the mera mera no mi, the prize of the tournament. He'll fight Diamonte, and win.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sameel View Post
    Bartolomeo winning means luffy wins the fruit. So i voted bart. But after voting i remembered how sabo pushed bart. Stupid me.
    Luffy agreed not to take the fruit. That is why he let Sabo take his place in the tournament.

Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    .....while I certainly do not see Rebecca beating Burgess or Sabo, to me she'll obviously win somehow seeing a confrontation with the Arena's Champion Diamante is inevitable ever since this guy was chasing down Rebecca and her Mother.
    Rebecca and Diamante staring right into each other's eyes.

Rebecca defeats Diamante through some help, resurrecting the Legend of Kyros, and setting a symbolic victory, avenging her mother and liberating the arena.
    this scenario would be perfect. And maybe Sabo needs to fight Jesus Burgess, and maybe they're strengt is equal so they'll make a tie and both lose or somehow.

I also voted for Rebecca cause it would make the most sense that she wins this tournament.
    22.01.2014: Vivi is going to participate the Reverie this year with King Cobra. And she'll finally join Luffy's crew.

Possible new nakama IMO:
    Kin'emon / Momonosuke / Rebecca / Bellamy / Ceaser Clown / Mancherie / Leo / Wicca / Kanjuro / Bartolomeo

MangaHelper 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Syphin's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Regardless of what happens concerning the Corrida Colosseum, Rebecca will be the "winner" at the end of this arc. If Oda intends to arrive at such a result with Rebecca becoming the champion/"hero" of the tournament, than that is what she will be.

Within One Piece, the strength of characters does not dictate the direction of the story, it is the characters and their intended role within the arc (and overall story). And so far, Rebecca is the most important character within the Corrida Colosseum for this arc.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    I voted Sabo. He's there for the mera mera no mi, the prize of the tournament. He'll fight Diamonte, and win.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Luffy agreed not to take the fruit. That is why he let Sabo take his place in the tournament.
    Luffy was going to save law. Whether sabo entered the plot or not. He never agreed not to take the fruit.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

How funny is going to be when the pacifist gladiator turns into a bloodlusted murderer when facing off Diamante.

Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    How funny is going to be when the pacifist gladiator turns into a bloodlusted murderer when facing off Diamante.
    She also won block D battle without turning into a bloodlusted murderer, and she didn't turn to one when she won all the other battles. so why doubt her?

Possible new nakama IMO:

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spenzi View Post
    She also won block D battle without turning into a bloodlusted murderer, and she didn't turn to one when she won all the other battles. so why doubt her?
    To be blunt, she survived Block D. Hakuba did the work, and then decided to take a nap. I find it hard to believe she's going to be so lucky again. And her prior opponents have absolutely nothing on the individuals she's about to face. These aren't the type of people that are going to casually fall out of the ring, they're likely to completely obliterate it before they allow that to happen. Either she's going to change her approach or accept defeat, or alternatively she can pray for someone else to do the dirty work and hand her the win.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast