Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: Claymore vol 17 (chap 90 - 95) Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kaliayev's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 95 Discussion/96 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by deanmilanov View Post
    I don't think anyone will be brave enough to go fight on their own accord. maybe a party will be formed. I think the statue can't move, and that's why it shoots those projectiles. if the ogranization + the gloruios seven + abyssal ones can't kill it, then it'll become an area, none dares venture near.
    That doesn't really solve anything. Eventually, it would adapt the means to expand across the continent. However, even that wouldn't be the end. Since there are yoma and awakened beings that have developed wings, the merged abyssal could assimilate such creatures and thus spread to the warring continent. Even if it's already obvious from the protagonists natural immunity to ultimate defeat, the ghosts (+ whomever else) have to kill the merged abyssal in order to safeguard the entire world, not just one small pocket of the continent.
    Hello, Dave. Is that you, Dave?

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Its hard to make a prediction, so much happening on different fronts. Most of the major characters are in the vicinity of this new thing. And whats happening to Alicia and Beth is quite interesting.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sportgal1's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm just hoping next chapter moves us along all lot. I really don't want to get stuck watching every random character fight Rafaela/Luciela's projectiles. And if we don't progress, at least reveal some mainland info or what the organization's thinking. This does seem sort of like a grand finale though, I hope it's not ending soon. I also hope Alicia doesn't awaken, because it seems so predictable. Okay, this paragraph was a bit random but okay

New Reply
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21