Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 649 of 1426 FirstFirst ... 149 549 599 639 647 648 649 650 651 659 699 749 1149 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 21380

Thread: Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

  1. #9721
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member WaveBossa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,276
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 449 Discussion / 450 Predictions

    Ryodraco, seriously, stop quoting me.

    Either you haven't read a single chapter this arc or you're just tryning to annoy me.

    Either way, you're giving me a headache. I already said i concede, so just leave me alone and bother someone else with your nonsense.

  2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #9722
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,371
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 449 Discussion / 450 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kozar927 View Post
    AGAIN! please say to me why he didnt bring back his parents or yahiko then?!? and if he can do ANY jutsu as you so boldly claim he could also do it w/o dieing
    PLOT NO JUTSU <---- FACT
    He couldn't do all jutsu, but bringing back the recently dead was clearly within his ability, especially given he killed them.

    As for why he didn't revive his parents, at the time he didn't even know he had Rinnegan, let alone how to use it. And once their bodies were gone there was nothing he could do. By the looks of things he can only revive recently dead people with intact bodies.

    Moreover, even with such godly power Nagato is not immune to costs. If the jutsu requires his life than it requires his life and Yahiko's last request was for him to survive, so he couldn't bring Yahiko back.

  4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  5. #9723
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kozar927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In Between The Wasteland and Sky
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    840
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 449 Discussion / 450 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by lacrooz View Post
    Kozar927 you are the person more negative that I have known you do not stop criticizing. (thanks to God that no longer these in the forum of gantz).

    man is some manga that is adapted to your standards?

    perhaps you are a scholar in Literature and creation of personages furthermore you have to have posgrado in philosophy and letters.

    please write something with out personal feeling, man if it is not of your taste it stop reading
    Please adress me in a PM if you have something to say to me as this is against MH rules however I will endulge you. I love gantz and I love naruto, the recent chapters were bad for both and alot of people agree with me on both forums. Please reacherch my history on this site and look at the millions of possative things I have said and then argue with me having all the facts. I have only truly bashed 2 chapters of 2 diff mangas on my time at MH. I have contributed alot of possitives as well. Do you homework and then tell me im an ass hole buddy. Most ppl agree with how I feel on both the forums BUDDY!
    I need a new sig. Someone make me one plz

  6. #9724
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nicholas.Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Where Hypocrisy Thrives
    Country
    United States
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    884
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 449 Discussion / 450 Predictions

    for one thing, naruto doesn't have "power levels"
    any ninja can kill anyone at anytime with the right strategy
    naruto had some massive advantages against pain "the old frogs (who knew pains moves" and the slug (who knew pains moves) if naruto went into that battle like J-man did, he would have gotten his ass handed to him.

    there is a lot of things that need to happen
    Naruto must learn to control the Kyuubi, and to do that he must form a "partnership" with it

    sasuke can probably still own his ass with genjutsu, (sage mode or not)

    pain was the only one that could probably do a nuke jutsu so the later battles in naruto will involve more thought and technique instead of pure destructive power like this last battle....

    the only complaint i have is that...

    SAKURA AND KAKASHI NEED MORE SCREEN TIME

  7. Thanks 11 Member(s) thanked this post
  8. #9725
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kusachu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sasuke doesn't kill people, they fight him and then kill themselves.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    34
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,874
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 449 Discussion / 450 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Montai View Post
    The man who started it all ; The first Rin'negan user. I don't think Nagato will be the last of the Rin'negan we'll see. I want more of those eyes.

    Since Nagato is dead, does that mean the Konan becomes kage of the Rain, and we'll see here at the summit?
    That's a good question. I would think that the ruler of Rain might become the head of the the other side of the civil war, but I could see Konan taking over...even if she aint really nothing compared to Nagato as far a s power goes.


    But guys, I have a question regarding Madara if some might wanna give an opinion about it. So as not to stray too far off topic check it out here: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49500

    [TiDhA.info]
    "My heart was calm and still. Still and pure. However, it was purely evil. The only thing I desired was to grow stronger." ~Vegeta

  9. #9726
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,371
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 449 Discussion / 450 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by WaveBossa View Post
    Ryodraco, seriously, stop quoting me.

    Either you haven't read a single chapter this arc or you're just tryning to annoy me.

    Either way, you're giving me a headache. I already said i concede, so just leave me alone and bother someone else with your nonsense.
    I wasn't aware you had made such posts, as I was busy writing mine.

    And honestly I'm intrigued by how you think my words indicate I haven't read the chapters of this arc. Just what do you mean by that? I never said those events I mentioned equaled the things Nagato did, heck I said part 2 raised the stakes. The point was that such amazing powers have been around since the manga started, Nagato just brought them to new levels which is appropriate for someone who was supposed to have power like a god.

    And I'm not trying to attack you but argue your points with logic and reason. I'd appreciate if you would respond in kind but even if you don't then at least other people get to read both sides and decide for themselves.

    What can I say, I like debating.

  10. #9727
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Posts
    17,595
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 449 Discussion / 450 Predictions

    Ok, I just read the chapter. While it was cheap as shit, it was not nearly as cheap as I thought it would initially be. It seemed nagato keep the souls of everyone he killed in poo enma or w/e that thing is called.

    Predictions for the next chapter:

    - Naruto will look for hinata and propose. They will marry on the spot even though hinata will be unconscious through the whole wedding and probably the wedding night(just like necrophilia)

    - As I mentioned earlier sakura will see sasuke and forget she actually developed during the timeskip into a incredibly talented and smart medic nin and beg to be fuck like there is no tomorrow by sasuke.

    -Naruto will perform the physical imposibility of moving while gathering natural energy

    -Naruto will turn kyubi into his bitch and go 9 tails any time he wants. Later on he will mix HM with kyubi and become god.

    -Sasuke will acquire EMS and fight on par with HM 9 tails naruto.

    -The final fight between naruto and sasuke will be stopped and won by sakura who cannot bear the idea of naruto so much as scratching sasuke.

    -After sakura unexplicably beats the shit out of HM 9 tails naruto for daring to be in sasuke's way, she will have a mud fight with karin for sasuke. Naturally sasuke will be basking in his awesomeness elsewhere where he will also be ignoring every other women in the world.

    -lee will become a ninjutsu master. Kakashi will have nothing on him. Neji will be revealed to be an untalented punk who will become hinata's little bitch(which is inexplicable because hinata is still unconscious)

    -jiraiya will be revealed to not have been ever dead. He was actually just holding his breath at the button of the lake.

    - Minato WILL beat the crap out of madara. It will all happen on a dream naruto has, yet because minato might actually be as awesome as sasuke(just maybe), the dream will actually come true.

    - 2 weeks after naruto's weeding he will have his first child. Naturally, adding to the surprise, hinata will still be unconscious.

    -Konohamaru will be the 7th and 8th hokage.

    -Sasuke will be revealed to be minato's father. That will explain why minato was so awesome and naruto actually stood a 0.000001% chance of being the main character of the manga with his name.

    -Orochimaru will be revealed to be sasuke's and itachi's incestuous son. That will explain his lunacy and insane power.

    -Naruto's and hinata's son will become the 9th hokage. Naturally hinata is still unconscious.

    - There will be a war between the five great nations which will ravage the world to its very core. Naturally naruto will start a magical trip to gather the dragon balls and make everything right. More inexplicably, toriyama will not sue for copyrights.

    - Naruto will cheat on unconscious hinata with sasuke. Hinata never found out....

    -after all this time, sakura is still mud wresting karin.

    -suigetsu hooks up with sai.

    -Shino stops being wierd.

    -Ino stars dating old people for money

    -Chouji becomes skinny(willingly)

    -No one ever finds out what becomes of tenten.

    -Kiba has no choice but to hook up with shikamaru since sasuke returns to the village and every woman is going for him.

    -Hinata is still unconscious. She has a dream about sasuke though.



    Ok, that's the end of my rant. I might post a few more though.

    ___________________________________________________

    I guess peins attack will provide sasuke with a golden oportunity to get the elders. Konoha will be weakened, they will be rebuilding everything... I also think tsunade might actually feel bad about not being able to do enough to protect konoha.

    There is also a very real chance a ninja war starts considering it is the perfect chance to destroy the leaf(or whats left of it). The kage summit might address that issue adequately.

  11. Thanks 164 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 14 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #9728
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 449 Discussion / 450 Predictions

    If it means anything I can come up with a very good reason why he didn't bring his parents or Yahiko back. It would have killed him. He knows this. Would his parents want their only son dead so they can live longer? Did Yahiko sacrifice himself so that Konan and him could live, only to wake up and see Nagato dead on the floor, ruining their vision. (Granted when he became Pain he crapped on that vision but eh. It worked for a while.)

  13. #9729
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kozar927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In Between The Wasteland and Sky
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    840
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 449 Discussion / 450 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Ok, I just read the chapter. While it was cheap as shit, it was not nearly as cheap as I thought it would initially be. It seemed nagato keep the souls of everyone he killed in poo enma or w/e that thing is called.

    Predictions for the next chapter:

    - Naruto will look for hinata and propose. They will marry on the spot even though hinata will be unconscious through the whole wedding and probably the wedding night(just like necrophilia)

    - As I mentioned earlier sakura will see sasuke and forget she actually developed during the timeskip into a incredibly talented and smart medic nin and beg to be fuck like there is no tomorrow by sasuke.

    -Naruto will perform the physical imposibility of moving while gathering natural energy

    -Naruto will turn kyubi into his bitch and go 9 tails any time he wants. Later on he will mix HM with kyubi and become god.

    -Sasuke will acquire EMS and fight on par with HM 9 tails naruto.

    -The final fight between naruto and sasuke will be stopped and won by sakura who cannot bear the idea of naruto so much as scratching sasuke.

    -After sakura unexplicably beats the shit out of HM 9 tails naruto for daring to be in sasuke's way, she will have a mud fight with karin for sasuke. Naturally sasuke will be basking in his awesomeness elsewhere where he will also be ignoring every other women in the world.

    -lee will become a ninjutsu master. Kakashi will have nothing on him. Neji will be revealed to be an untalented punk who will become hinata's little bitch(which is inexplicable because hinata is still unconscious)

    -jiraiya will be revealed to not have been ever dead. He was actually just holding his breath at the button of the lake.

    - Minato WILL beat the crap out of madara. It will all happen on a dream naruto has, yet because minato might actually be as awesome as sasuke(just maybe), the dream will actually come true.

    - 2 weeks after naruto's weeding he will have his first child. Naturally, adding to the surprise, hinata will still be unconscious.

    -Konohamaru will be the 7th and 8th hokage.

    -Sasuke will be revealed to be minato's father. That will explain why minato was so awesome and naruto actually stood a 0.000001% chance of being the main character of the manga with his name.

    -Orochimaru will be revealed to be sasuke's and itachi's incestuous son. That will explain his lunacy and insane power.

    -Naruto's and hinata's son will become the 9th hokage. Naturally hinata is still unconscious.

    - There will be a war between the five great nations which will ravage the world to its very core. Naturally naruto will start a magical trip to gather the dragon balls and make everything right. More inexplicably, toriyama will not sue for copyrights.

    - Naruto will cheat on unconscious hinata with sasuke. Hinata never found out....

    -after all this time, sakura is still mud wresting karin.

    -suigetsu hooks up with sai.

    -Shino stops being wierd.

    -Ino stars dating old people for money

    -Chouji becomes skinny(willingly)

    -No one ever finds out what becomes of tenten.

    -Kiba has no choice but to hook up with shikamaru since sasuke returns to the village and every woman is going for him.

    -Hinata is still unconscious. She has a dream about sasuke though.



    Ok, that's the end of my rant. I might post a few more though.

    ___________________________________________________

    I guess peins attack will provide sasuke with a golden oportunity to get the elders. Konoha will be weakened, they will be rebuilding everything... I also think tsunade might actually feel bad about not being able to do enough to protect konoha.

    There is also a very real chance a ninja war starts considering it is the perfect chance to destroy the leaf(or whats left of it). The kage summit might address that issue adequately.
    This made me lol soooo hard :P
    I need a new sig. Someone make me one plz

  14. #9730
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kusachu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sasuke doesn't kill people, they fight him and then kill themselves.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    34
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,874
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 449 Discussion / 450 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Ok, I just read the chapter. While it was cheap as shit, it was not nearly as cheap as I thought it would initially be. It seemed nagato keep the souls of everyone he killed in poo enma or w/e that thing is called.

    Predictions for the next chapter:

    - Naruto will look for hinata and propose. They will marry on the spot even though hinata will be unconscious through the whole wedding and probably the wedding night(just like necrophilia)

    - As I mentioned earlier sakura will see sasuke and forget she actually developed during the timeskip into a incredibly talented and smart medic nin and beg to be fuck like there is no tomorrow by sasuke.

    -Naruto will perform the physical imposibility of moving while gathering natural energy

    -Naruto will turn kyubi into his bitch and go 9 tails any time he wants. Later on he will mix HM with kyubi and become god.

    -Sasuke will acquire EMS and fight on par with HM 9 tails naruto.

    -The final fight between naruto and sasuke will be stopped and won by sakura who cannot bear the idea of naruto so much as scratching sasuke.

    -After sakura unexplicably beats the shit out of HM 9 tails naruto for daring to be in sasuke's way, she will have a mud fight with karin for sasuke. Naturally sasuke will be basking in his awesomeness elsewhere where he will also be ignoring every other women in the world.

    -lee will become a ninjutsu master. Kakashi will have nothing on him. Neji will be revealed to be an untalented punk who will become hinata's little bitch(which is inexplicable because hinata is still unconscious)

    -jiraiya will be revealed to not have been ever dead. He was actually just holding his breath at the button of the lake.

    - Minato WILL beat the crap out of madara. It will all happen on a dream naruto has, yet because minato might actually be as awesome as sasuke(just maybe), the dream will actually come true.

    - 2 weeks after naruto's weeding he will have his first child. Naturally, adding to the surprise, hinata will still be unconscious.

    -Konohamaru will be the 7th and 8th hokage.

    -Sasuke will be revealed to be minato's father. That will explain why minato was so awesome and naruto actually stood a 0.000001% chance of being the main character of the manga with his name.

    -Orochimaru will be revealed to be sasuke's and itachi's incestuous son. That will explain his lunacy and insane power.

    -Naruto's and hinata's son will become the 9th hokage. Naturally hinata is still unconscious.

    - There will be a war between the five great nations which will ravage the world to its very core. Naturally naruto will start a magical trip to gather the dragon balls and make everything right. More inexplicably, toriyama will not sue for copyrights.

    - Naruto will cheat on unconscious hinata with sasuke. Hinata never found out....

    -after all this time, sakura is still mud wresting karin.

    -suigetsu hooks up with sai.

    -Shino stops being wierd.

    -Ino stars dating old people for money

    -Chouji becomes skinny(willingly)

    -No one ever finds out what becomes of tenten.

    -Kiba has no choice but to hook up with shikamaru since sasuke returns to the village and every woman is going for him.

    -Hinata is still unconscious. She has a dream about sasuke though.



    Ok, that's the end of my rant. I might post a few more though.

    ___________________________________________________

    I guess peins attack will provide sasuke with a golden oportunity to get the elders. Konoha will be weakened, they will be rebuilding everything... I also think tsunade might actually feel bad about not being able to do enough to protect konoha.

    There is also a very real chance a ninja war starts considering it is the perfect chance to destroy the leaf(or whats left of it). The kage summit might address that issue adequately.
    I kinda fell in love with you just now.

    [TiDhA.info]
    "My heart was calm and still. Still and pure. However, it was purely evil. The only thing I desired was to grow stronger." ~Vegeta

  15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  16. #9731
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member WaveBossa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,276
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 449 Discussion / 450 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryodraco View Post
    I wasn't aware you had made such posts, as I was busy writing mine.

    And honestly I'm intrigued by how you think my words indicate I haven't read the chapters of this arc. Just what do you mean by that? I never said those events I mentioned equaled the things Nagato did, heck I said part 2 raised the stakes. The point was that such amazing powers have been around since the manga started, Nagato just brought them to new levels which is appropriate for someone who was supposed to have power like a god.

    And I'm not trying to attack you but argue your points with logic and reason. I'd appreciate if you would respond in kind but even if you don't then at least other people get to read both sides and decide for themselves.

    What can I say, I like debating.
    U act like this arguement just started with you and me.

    I've made my points time and time again, and quite frankly, i'm done.

    My argument didn't stem from nagato being all powerful, my argument stemmed from the combination of this great power and his worthless life.

    The guy did nothing, seriously, tell me 1 thing he accomplished intentionally?

    He found his inner peace... wow. Awesome..


    Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Ok, I just read the chapter. While it was cheap as shit, it was not nearly as cheap as I thought it would initially be. It seemed nagato keep the souls of everyone he killed in poo enma or w/e that thing is called.

    Predictions for the next chapter:

    - Naruto will look for hinata and propose. They will marry on the spot even though hinata will be unconscious through the whole wedding and probably the wedding night(just like necrophilia)

    - As I mentioned earlier sakura will see sasuke and forget she actually developed during the timeskip into a incredibly talented and smart medic nin and beg to be fuck like there is no tomorrow by sasuke.

    -Naruto will perform the physical imposibility of moving while gathering natural energy

    -Naruto will turn kyubi into his bitch and go 9 tails any time he wants. Later on he will mix HM with kyubi and become god.

    -Sasuke will acquire EMS and fight on par with HM 9 tails naruto.

    -The final fight between naruto and sasuke will be stopped and won by sakura who cannot bear the idea of naruto so much as scratching sasuke.

    -After sakura unexplicably beats the shit out of HM 9 tails naruto for daring to be in sasuke's way, she will have a mud fight with karin for sasuke. Naturally sasuke will be basking in his awesomeness elsewhere where he will also be ignoring every other women in the world.

    -lee will become a ninjutsu master. Kakashi will have nothing on him. Neji will be revealed to be an untalented punk who will become hinata's little bitch(which is inexplicable because hinata is still unconscious)

    -jiraiya will be revealed to not have been ever dead. He was actually just holding his breath at the button of the lake.

    - Minato WILL beat the crap out of madara. It will all happen on a dream naruto has, yet because minato might actually be as awesome as sasuke(just maybe), the dream will actually come true.

    - 2 weeks after naruto's weeding he will have his first child. Naturally, adding to the surprise, hinata will still be unconscious.

    -Konohamaru will be the 7th and 8th hokage.

    -Sasuke will be revealed to be minato's father. That will explain why minato was so awesome and naruto actually stood a 0.000001% chance of being the main character of the manga with his name.

    -Orochimaru will be revealed to be sasuke's and itachi's incestuous son. That will explain his lunacy and insane power.

    -Naruto's and hinata's son will become the 9th hokage. Naturally hinata is still unconscious.

    - There will be a war between the five great nations which will ravage the world to its very core. Naturally naruto will start a magical trip to gather the dragon balls and make everything right. More inexplicably, toriyama will not sue for copyrights.

    - Naruto will cheat on unconscious hinata with sasuke. Hinata never found out....

    -after all this time, sakura is still mud wresting karin.

    -suigetsu hooks up with sai.

    -Shino stops being wierd.

    -Ino stars dating old people for money

    -Chouji becomes skinny(willingly)

    -No one ever finds out what becomes of tenten.

    -Kiba has no choice but to hook up with shikamaru since sasuke returns to the village and every woman is going for him.

    -Hinata is still unconscious. She has a dream about sasuke though.



    Ok, that's the end of my rant. I might post a few more though.

    ___________________________________________________

    I guess peins attack will provide sasuke with a golden oportunity to get the elders. Konoha will be weakened, they will be rebuilding everything... I also think tsunade might actually feel bad about not being able to do enough to protect konoha.

    There is also a very real chance a ninja war starts considering it is the perfect chance to destroy the leaf(or whats left of it). The kage summit might address that issue adequately.
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Last edited by WaveBossa; May 29, 2009 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  18. #9732
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,820
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 449 Discussion / 450 Predictions

    chapter out: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/449/01/
    Get your resurrection here !

    Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

  19. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  20. #9733
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kusachu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sasuke doesn't kill people, they fight him and then kill themselves.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    34
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,874
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 449 Discussion / 450 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by WaveBossa View Post
    U act like this arguement just started with you and me.

    I've made my points time and time again, and quite frankly, i'm done.

    My argument didn't stem from nagato being all powerful, my argument stemmed from the combination of this great power and his worthless life.

    The guy did nothing, seriously, tell me 1 thing he accomplished intentionally?

    He found his inner peace... wow. Awesome..



    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Nagato was just a pale foreshadowing of the douche that Sasuke might have become if he wasn't meant to be a good guy. Now Naruto has something to cry at Sasuke about when they finally have a chat.

    [TiDhA.info]
    "My heart was calm and still. Still and pure. However, it was purely evil. The only thing I desired was to grow stronger." ~Vegeta

  21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  22. #9734
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheOneElectric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    986
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 449 Discussion / 450 Predictions

    Kakashi was dead. Now to finish the chapter
    If you can not believe in yourself, then believe in me who believes in you!


  23. #9735
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,371
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 449 Discussion / 450 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by WaveBossa View Post
    The guy did nothing, seriously, tell me 1 thing he accomplished intentionally?
    He ended the civil war in Rain when he killed Hanzou and all his associates. I could name more but you wanted "1."

    But then I'm a bit unclear on what you mean by "acomplished" in regards to Nagato.

    I don't want to presume the discussion started with you and me, its just that with how fast talks go here it is hard to keep up and I only visit the threads occasionally except when a lot of spoilers crop up.

  24. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 649 of 1426 FirstFirst ... 149 549 599 639 647 648 649 650 651 659 699 749 1149 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts