Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
don't get so annoyed I'm not insulting your mother, i'm just stating that he is weak obviously he will get stronger in the future and beat that guy in a rematch
The chapters were really good.
I think momo is strong and can get stronger; will eventually level and maybe play against the Oni guy.
1. Oshitari vs. Mukahi (Oshitari)
2. Niou vs. Yagyuu (nio Rikkai's tensai)
3. Oishi vs. Eiji (eiji has to pay oishi back for when they were young)
4. Kamio vs. Shinji (Kamio had development)
5. Krauser vs. Richard (the Crucifixion of course)
6. Yukimura vs. Sanada!!! (who knows...i say say Yukibuu)
7. Shishido vs. Ootori (unless shidshido has an awesome return game...)
8. Yuuta vs. Fuji (why bother)
9. Kai vs. Kite (eishiro)
10. Atobe vs. Hiyoshi (Atobe)
11. Tezuka vs. Kaidou (Tezuka)
12. Shiraishi vs. ?
13. Jackal vs. ?
14. Koharu vs. ?
15. Echizen vs. ?
16. Inui vs. Mizuki
17. Akutsu vs. Taka (the devil of course)
18. Kirihara vs. Renji (the other devil)
19. Kin-chan vs. Chitose (kin-chan)
20. Tachibana vs. Kadowaki (the lion)
21. Kabaji vs. Jirou
22. Chinen vs. Kei
23. David vs. Bane (Davide)
24. Rin vs. ?
25. Sengoku vs. ?
I'm curious to see who Sengoku and Shiraishi end up playing.
Wait, so Krauser is actually good? Does the mean that Nagoya Seitoku was made up of 6 players who absolutely sucked and then a first-year that was ridiculously good?
Let's not forget that Kirihara was owning Ryoma up until the point where Ryoma learned Muga.
Then Kirihara grew even more during his match against Fuji and became stronger, even unlocking Muga.
Then at Nationals, Krauser, who apparently is a first-year, completely owns Kirihara in five straight games?
That guy must be ridiculously good, so how come he didn't realize that the rest of Nagoya Seitoku sucked balls.