Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 82 of 127 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1899

Thread: Shin Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. July 4th)

  1. #1216
    THE MH FOODIE 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Sai_the_Shaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. March 4th)

    一話「鬼神…再び!」
    Chapter 1 "Kishin...Once More!"

    先々月の続き
    Continuation of the match from 2 months prior (not a flashback basically)

    金太郎「ウ、ウソや…」
    唖然とする金太郎と観客
    「今…鬼の様なもんが一瞬見えなかったか?」
    Kintarou: You..gotta be kidding me...
    Kintarou and the audience are stunned
    "Just now...did it look like Oni just disappeared?"

    平等院「…何だか今日はやけに古傷が疼きやがる」
    ヘアバンドを外すと、おでこに大きな傷跡
    平等院「2年前この俺を倒した鬼が戻ってきやがった」
    Byoudouin: ...Today sure makes the old scar ache a bit
    He removed his headband and reveals a large scar across his forehead
    Byoudouin: "The Oni who defeated me 2 years ago has returned"

    『ゲームアンドファーストセット一軍鬼、6-3セカンドセット!』
    「まるで大人と子供の試合だ!」
    金太郎(ふ、ふんぎぃーっ 鬼のオッチャンの球に反応すら出来…へん

    "Game and First Set! 1st Sting - Oni, 6-3! Second Set!"
    "This is really a game between a child and an adult"
    Kintarou...Fu...Fungiii! I can't see Old Man Oni's shots at...all

    モブ高校生「鬼先輩って…あの一軍No.1の平等院先輩を倒したんですか!?」
    入江「ボクも聞いた話なんだけど…」
    Random High Schooler: Oni-sempai...did he really defeat the No. 1 of the first string, Byoudouin-sempai!?"
    Irie: I'd head that too, but...

    2年前鬼と平等院がこの合宿に呼ばれて
    ペアマッチでいきなり戦った時は鬼の勝利
    負けた平等院は崖の上送り
    打倒鬼を掲げ血の滲むような特訓に明け暮れ
    異次元の強さを手に入れ帰ってきたそうだ
    2 years ago, Oni and Byoudouin were called to this camp
    When they were both suddenly thrown into a pair match, it was Oni's win
    Byoudouin was sent to the cliffside since he lost
    He spent his days and nights constantly training in order to overthrow Oni
    and returned having obtained a power from a different dimension


    一方 鬼は1年にしてU-17日本代表の中で誰よりも強かった―――
    On the other hand, for one year, Oni was the strongest All-Japan player and no one could beat him

    入江「彼は頂点に立ち続けた事でいつの日か
    ボク達の育成や代表の底上げにあえて携わっていってしまったんだよ」
    徳川「だから5番コートの門番という形であの人は
    新しい世代の台頭を待ち続けていた」
    入江「だけど…本気の鬼を見るのはボクも初めてだよ」
    Irie: and then one day, as he continued standing a top the pinnacle,
    he decided to take the duty of rearing us and raising the level of play amongst the rest of the reps
    Tokugawa: That's why he continued to take the form of the 5th Court Gate Keeper until a new Generation rose up.
    Irie: However....this is the firt time for me as well...seeing Oni's true strength.


    真田、コートを一瞥しどこかに向かう
    Sanada, glances at the court from som far off place

    『ゲーム1軍3-0鬼!』
    金太郎(く、くっそぉーっ)
    鬼「もう反撃は終わりか金太郎?ヒザが笑ってるぜ!」
    鬼「どうした…日本一のテニスプレイヤーになるんじゃねーのか?」
    疲労困憊の金太郎
    "Game 1st String 3-0 Oni!"
    Kintarou: Shi...Shit! God Dammit!
    Oni: Is your attack over already, Kintarou? Your Knees are laughign at you!
    Oni: What's wrong...Didn't you say you're become the No. 1 Tennis Player in Japan?

    Kintarou is completely exhausted

  2. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #1217
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,263
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. March 4th)

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    And I declare that Yukimura only beats Kintarou in PoT only by "Plot power" of being the final boss. Think about it, Konomi do say in the interview that he initially plan for Kintarou to be the main character of PoT, before Echizen rip him of that position.
    Don't be silly.
    Kintaro was an opponent who was equal with Ryoma WITHOUT Standard Hyakku Ren. He couldn't beat that Ryoma.
    Yukimura crushed the Ryoma that was equal to Kintaro. Your statement makes no sense.
    After Kintaro lost to Yuki, if you saw how Yuki crushed the Ryoma that Kintaro couldn't beat, don't you realize how stupid it is to assume Kintaro was better than Yuki?
    Whereas Tezuka had the ability to edge out Yukimura in a match back in PoT.
    So it has nothing to do with plot power.
    Yukimura had to have the best technique in the series and it was nothing to do with plot.
    He was known to be Sanada/Tezuka tier even when he was in a hospital bed so regardless of plot he was going to beat Kintaro.
    Sanada and Tezuka would have beaten Kintaro in PoT too.

    And Kintaro being the initial main character is irrelevant because its simple. He wasn't the main character.

    However, right now, Kintaro should slap Yukimura across the court just like Ryoma did in the final.
    I'm just stunned... What's the point in giving Kintaro TnK right now I wonder.
    He is now the best in the camp.
    Well I'm just glad it means I don't have to see him play again. I can't stand Kintaro matches in the manga. All he does is bounce around in couple of panels, gets hurt, screams around and suddenly does something completely illogical and wins.
    Whilst in the anime he might have the most entertaining tennis since backflips around the court look great when animated.

    Wow... so Kintaro is now God tier with Tezuka...
    Thing is, Tezuka would still be above because Tezuka Phantom + TnK, or... Saiki + TnK is probably better than just TnK on its own I reckon.

    And Sanada/Akutsu pair sounds a little annoying because we want Sanada in Singles but lets be fair, Ohmagari and Tanegashima both look awesome.
    Tanegashima is self explanatory, but remember that Ohmagari is the bastard that thought Atobe and Niou might be wack just because they were aced twice by freaking Mach Serve.
    We all want to see Black Aura, but most importantly have Sanada remove the retarded eye-patch.
    Does he think he's Roronoa Zoro the Pirate Swordsman? I can't take him seriously until he gets rid of it.

  4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #1218
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,569
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. March 4th)

    Quote Originally Posted by LetalHawk View Post
    Totally agreed Frosty, of course, if I remember, Tenimuhou gives you a really great boost in skills. Kintarou had the boost from mountain training plus the ten balls he acquired during the match. If he manages to open Tenimuhou after being totally slaughtered by Kishin Oni, and before this Kintarou lost against him and came back stronger, I totally see Kintarou winning and easily. In the third set, even if you don't agree, I see Kintarou totally trashing Oni around, and winning 6-0 as he won't collapse with Tenimuhou and Oni showed everything he got. Don't forget Kintarou is the MS with the most stamina

    Kintarou's probably the No.1 MS right now, and I say, even above Tezuka
    I know all of that and I believe Kintarou will win this match at this point, although whether Oni doesn't do something to turn it around at the very around at the very end is uncertain. This match has been a series of roflstompings. Kintarou goes up 3-0, Oni wins the next 11 games, and now Kintarou pulls out what appears to be TnK, and thus should win at least the next nine games. Up 5-0 in the third set, Oni could change things. I know I've said that Nanjirou conquered the world with TnK, which is true, but I somehow don't see Oni just completely folding here and putting up no resistance at all. I think that the sixth game in the third set could have some intrigue left in it. For example, Kishin Mode could put so much mental strain and pressure on the opponent that Kintarou collapses and then the situation I outlined in my previous post could come to pass, where Kintarou's leading, but collapses, and then Oni gives him the badge anyway.

  6. #1219
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,174
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. March 4th)

    Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    Don't be silly.
    Kintaro was an opponent who was equal with Ryoma WITHOUT Standard Hyakku Ren. He couldn't beat that Ryoma.
    Yukimura crushed the Ryoma that was equal to Kintaro. Your statement makes no sense.
    After Kintaro lost to Yuki, if you saw how Yuki crushed the Ryoma that Kintaro couldn't beat, don't you realize how stupid it is to assume Kintaro was better than Yuki?
    Whereas Tezuka had the ability to edge out Yukimura in a match back in PoT.
    So it has nothing to do with plot power.
    Yukimura had to have the best technique in the series and it was nothing to do with plot.
    He was known to be Sanada/Tezuka tier even when he was in a hospital bed so regardless of plot he was going to beat Kintaro.
    Sanada and Tezuka would have beaten Kintaro in PoT too.

    And Kintaro being the initial main character is irrelevant because its simple. He wasn't the main character.
    There's nothing silly about it if you look from "plot" point of view that so many people seem to do on this forum.

    Echizen win? Main character plot power!

    So why can't Yukimura power be coming from his power as PoT Last Boss? Why can't someone say Yukimura had Yips only because he's the last boss? The reason I say that is just simple. All the plot argument sickens me. The same way the main characters is given insane boost due to main characters plot power, the last boss is also given insane power due to their last boss position. Those arguments are really stupid to me.

    Konomi even considers not to have Rikkai in the final at one point. It would have been the foreign team instead. Sure, he change his mind, but would Yukimura be given insane power like Yips still at that point? You have to takes all these into consideration if you really want to argue from the plot point of view.

    And Tezuka above Kintarou ain't quite confirm too. Tezuka does have all that techs. But Kintarou have 10 balls. We can go through the debate of how "X balls" doesn't matter again, but I'm kind of done with that argument, seriously.
    Last edited by -Ken-; February 28, 2013 at 12:54 PM.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  7. #1220
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ceará
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,863
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. March 4th)

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Anyway, this is even more confusing. Why was Sanada worried about Echizen getting tired if Echizen wasn't even playing in the next match?
    I wonder if the cracked doubles was going to be Sanada/Ryoma, making Sanada to worry about him. Although Ryoma doesn't like doubles.

    Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

  8. #1221
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,263
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. March 4th)

    Quote Originally Posted by LetalHawk View Post
    Don't forget Kintarou is the MS with the most stamina

    Kintarou's probably the No.1 MS right now, and I say, even above Tezuka
    Two opinionated statements. Too opinionated.
    Ryoma was using Muga yet both were producing the same sweat after their one-point match. I would say his stamina is equal to Ryoma's.
    I would say Ryoma is above him in technique whilst Kintaro is above him in Strength. Besides that they probably have equal stats.

    And... Tezuka has TPhantom and Saiki in addition to Hyakku Ren and stuff on top of TnK.
    I don't think we can say Kintaro is better than Tezuka.

  9. #1222
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,174
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. March 4th)

    Quote Originally Posted by Asclepius View Post
    I wonder if the cracked doubles was going to be Sanada/Ryoma, making Sanada to worry about him. Although Ryoma doesn't like doubles.
    Sanada/Ryoma in doubles would be sicked. I want to see that.

    I wonder what would happen if Sanada/Ryoma vs Yukimura. They can probably beat Yukimura on their own. But I want to see if they'll trip each other up enough for Yukimira to wins or not.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  10. #1223
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,569
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. March 4th)

    Quote Originally Posted by Asclepius View Post
    I wonder if the cracked doubles was going to be Sanada/Ryoma, making Sanada to worry about him. Although Ryoma doesn't like doubles.
    Perhaps, but as we've seen, Ryoma doesn't just dislike doubles, he's challenged.

  11. #1224
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,152
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. March 4th)

    If you go by the plot then Ryoma has to have like a 6 or 7 in stamina since Atobe is 5 in stamina but Ryoma outlasted him in a tiebreaker way back and he was using Muga which uses up stamina way faster.

    But I'd say in addition to plot power it's more like Ryoma has a strong mental so that he doesn't collapse despite running out of stamina. In fact I have no problem if they say Ryoma has a mental of 7 or better.

  12. #1225
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,263
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. March 4th)

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    There's nothing silly about it if you look from "plot" point of view that so many people seem to do on this forum.

    Echizen win? Main character plot power!

    So why can't Yukimura power be coming from his power as PoT Last Boss? Why can't someone say Yukimura had Yips only because he's the last boss? The reason I say that is just simple. All the plot argument sickens me. The same way the main characters is given insane boost due to main characters plot power, the last boss is also given insane power due to their last boss position. Those arguments are really stupid to me.

    Konomi even considers not to have Rikkai in the final at one point. It would have been the foreign team instead. Sure, he change his mind, but would Yukimura be given insane power like Yips still at that point? You have to takes all these into consideration if you really want to argue from the plot point of view.

    And Tezuka above Kintarou ain't quite confirm too. Tezuka does have all that techs. But Kintarou have 10 balls. We can go through the debate of how "X balls" doesn't matter again, but I'm kind of done with that argument, seriously.
    So basically, Sanada was only strong because he was the final boss of the Kanto arc. By your stupid logic.
    I'm not talking about Yips. I'm talking about Yuki defeating Kintaro.
    He was always going to be better than Kintaro because he was known as Sanada tier back when Konomi had planned to have Nagoya as the final boss.
    So your argument is really stupid.
    If back when nagoya was going to be the final villain, Yuki was already known as the Rikkai CAPTAIN. So it means he just edged out Sanada in ability, regardless of being main boss, as long as Sanada remained strong, Yuki was too.

    I'm not arguing from plot. YOU are.
    Yukimura without plot still couldn't have lost to Kintaro. Although w/out plot it would have been a much closer match since with no plot he wouldn't have had Yips but Kintaro still couldn't have beaten him since he was equal with the Ryoma that didn't even have Hyakku Ren.

    And Sanada will shit on Hyakku Ren by itself. If Sanada will, then Yuki will since if Yuki was the captain back when Konomi planned Rikkai to lose in the final, then we knew that Yuki and Sanada are basically equal.
    Seriously, to say Yuki couldn't have beaten Kintaro in PoT without plot is just unfair.

  13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  14. #1226
    THE MH FOODIE 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Sai_the_Shaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. March 4th)

    二話「場外バトル決着!」
    Chapter 2: Off Court Battle Conclusion!

    リョーガと亜久津、10球で打ち合い中。リョーマが見ている
    リョーガ「…ったく、しつこい奴はモテねーぜ」
    亜久津「上等だコラァ!!」
    リョーガ、平等院の様に左手が輝きだし、光るショットを打つ
    Ryoga and Akutsu are having a match with 10 balls. Ryoma is watching
    Ryoga: "...Man, No one likes annoyingly persistent bastards like you"
    Akutsu: "Who cares! Bring it!!"
    Ryoga's left hand starts to glow like Byoudouin's did, he hits the lit up shot

    リョーマ、自分がショットを返そうと亜久津を押し退ける
    亜久津「小僧っ!?」
    リョーマ打ち返せず合宿所の壁にボールが激突。半壊状態、窓ガラスも割れる
    見つめあうリョーマとリョーガ
    Ryoma, seems to return the shot himself, Akutsu gets pushed to the side
    Akutsu: "Brat!?" (TN: Kozou, the term he uses for Ryoma)
    Ryoma failed in fully reurning the shot and the ball his the wall of the boarding house. The walla is partially destroyed, the window pan is smashed.
    Ryoma and Ryoga stare each other down

    リョーマ「…ねぇ亜久津さんあっち行っててくんない?」
    亜久津「!」
    リョーマ「やっぱコイツと試合やるから」
    リョーガ「ガキん時とその負けん気全く変わってねーなチビ助」
    リョーマ「やんの?やんないの?」
    Ryoma: "...Hey Akutsu-san, Can you please go over there?"
    Akutsu: "!"
    Ryoma: "Seems like I want to play him afterall"
    Ryoga: seems you still got that hate of losing from when you were a brat, Chibisuke
    Ryoma: Are we gonna do this or not?

    亜久津「おい小僧…フザけた事言ってんじゃねーぞ
    俺が売られたケンカだ邪魔してんじゃねーよ」
    真田「たわけがぁお前らいい加減にせんかぁーっ!!」
    Akutsu: "Hey Kozou...stop saying such stupid shit. I have to pay this fucker pack, stop butting in"
    Sanada: What foolishness, all of you stop fooling aroun!!"

    真田乱入
    リョーガ「どうやらお邪魔虫の登場だぜ」
    真田「来い、亜久津仁」
    亜久津「誰に指図してんだ真田…ドタマかち割んぞ!」
    真田「お前は次の試合で…俺とダブルスを組むのだ!」
    Sanada enters
    Ryoga: "Seems a fly in the ointment's appeared"
    Sanada: "Come, Akutsu Jin"
    Akutsu: "Who the fuck do you think you're ordering around Sanada...I'll smash that fucking head in of yours!"
    Sanada: "in the next match...You're going to play doubles with me!"

  15. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
  16. #1227
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,174
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. March 4th)

    Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    And... Tezuka has TPhantom and Saiki in addition to Hyakku Ren and stuff on top of TnK.
    I don't think we can say Kintaro is better than Tezuka.
    Kintarou also have 10 balls. And very point of Kintarou "wild tennis style" is that he's supposed to use his montrous stamina, speed, and strength to overcome the opponents strong over the top tech. So while I agree that we can't say that Kintarou is better than Tezuka, we can't say for sure that Tezuka is better than Kintarou either.

    Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    So basically, Sanada was only strong because he was the final boss of the Kanto arc. By your stupid logic.
    I'm not talking about Yips. I'm talking about Yuki defeating Kintaro.
    He was always going to be better than Kintaro because he was known as Sanada tier back when Konomi had planned to have Nagoya as the final boss.
    So your argument is really stupid.
    If back when nagoya was going to be the final villain, Yuki was already known as the Rikkai CAPTAIN. So it means he just edged out Sanada in ability, regardless of being main boss, as long as Sanada remained strong, Yuki was too.

    I'm not arguing from plot. YOU are.
    Yukimura without plot still couldn't have lost to Kintaro. Although w/out plot it would have been a much closer match since with no plot he wouldn't have had Yips but Kintaro still couldn't have beaten him since he was equal with the Ryoma that didn't even have Hyakku Ren.

    And Sanada will shit on Hyakku Ren by itself. If Sanada will, then Yuki will since if Yuki was the captain back when Konomi planned Rikkai to lose in the final, then we knew that Yuki and Sanada are basically equal.
    Seriously, to say Yuki couldn't have beaten Kintaro in PoT without plot is just unfair.
    Well, I agree, that's why I say

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    Those arguments are really stupid to me.
    It's supposed to be stupid. Arguing and putting down a characters due to plot is stupid. That's my opinion on the matter. I see that you understand that the argument is stupid, but I really wish you don't mistake my position like that.
    Last edited by -Ken-; February 28, 2013 at 01:09 PM.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  17. #1228
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,474
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. March 4th)

    Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    Two opinionated statements. Too opinionated.
    Ryoma was using Muga yet both were producing the same sweat after their one-point match. I would say his stamina is equal to Ryoma's.
    I would say Ryoma is above him in technique whilst Kintaro is above him in Strength. Besides that they probably have equal stats.

    And... Tezuka has TPhantom and Saiki in addition to Hyakku Ren and stuff on top of TnK.
    I don't think we can say Kintaro is better than Tezuka.
    The reason I'm saying he's above is because the ten ball thing. Even if Tezuka achieved TnK, we don't know how many balls can he hit, and THAT is relevant. Between two Tenimuhou players, the one with the higher skills will win. Kintarou, right now with TnK, could wipe Tezuka until Tezuka uses Tenimuhou. Saiki and Hyakuren won't work against Kintarou who has more strength than Tezuka, plus Tenimuhou. All that Tezuka's got left is Phantom, that hurts his arm, adn TnK. But between him using tenimuhou and Kintarou, I say Kintarou will win.

    And phantom work against Tenimuhou? Not proof about that. Kintarou Tenimuhou shots aren't Rai, they're way more faster. I think that if Tezuka doesn't have 10 balls yet, he won't beat Kintarou. Stat wise, Kintarou has more stamina and strength, technique we don't know because Kintarou, like Oni pointed, improved greatly in every aspect of his tennis.

    So right now, you can't say who is stronger, but I'd say Kintarou until Tezuka gets 10 balls.
    Last edited by LetalHawk; February 28, 2013 at 01:08 PM.

  18. #1229
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,329
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. March 4th)

    This comes out of nowhere, but I'd love seeing Sanada kicking Akutsu's butt

    ---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by LetalHawk View Post
    Between two Tenimuhou players, the one with the higher skills will win
    I think that's synchro...
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    I know it's tough on you jose...imagine me
    fapfapfap


  19. #1230
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,474
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. March 4th)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    This comes out of nowhere, but I'd love seeing Sanada kicking Akutsu's butt

    ---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------



    I think that's synchro...
    Yes. It is true, but between Tenimuhou players, take an example, if Jirou managed to open it and faces Kintarou or Ryoma, he'll lose because the other players are just levels above. Tenimuhou vs Tenimuhou can't be always equal.

Thread Closed
Page 82 of 127 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts