Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 96 of 131 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1954

Thread: Shin Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. October 4th)

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. July 4th)

OMG Tanegashima is trolling Sanada so much

But god dammit, I expected a bit more

I guess we'll get BA in the next chapters, cause they are getting raped (Ka was retturned like anything, and Tanegashima owned Sanada after Rai... then they returned Zan? I dunno).

And I thought that Ohmagari would hit every ball with his right racket but he clearly used his left one too... oh, and Ryoma will use a racket like Oni's, I'm not surprised by that one at all ^^

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

BA might have a time limit or some other restriction, Sanada seems way too pissed to not go all out at this point.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Regarding the two rackets, while it's forbidden normally, I guess Konomi says it's one racket per player so it's fine or something.

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
    Regarding the two rackets, while it's forbidden normally, I guess Konomi says it's one racket per player so it's fine or something.
    Yeah, that's apparently he case, but still... like, Ohmagari's "thing" (as far as we have seen) is something that isn't allowed in official matches, it's just meh.

I wouldn't talk about limitations about BA yet, nothing says that Sanada tried to do BA or something.

Now I have to wait another month? this is so painful

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

What will happen next? I don't even know because Oomagari shitted on Ka and Shuuji on Rai.Only BA is left at this point. Unless Sanada shows BA plus some crazy shot or improvement from Mountain training...

It's better that Shuuji and Ohmagari start raping Sanada/Akutsu for an epic comeback.

Why did Sanada hit Akutsu in the face?

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LetalHawk View Post
    Tanegashima taunted him, Sanada got angry and blindly he hit Akutsu (that's what I understood).

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

What will happen next? I don't even know because Oomagari shitted on Ka and Shuuji on Rai.Only BA is left at this point. Unless Sanada shows BA plus some crazy shot or improvement from Mountain training...

It's better that Shuuji and Ohmagari start raping Sanada/Akutsu for an epic comeback.

From the beginning, I said that Sanada would need three massive upgrades in order to beat Shuuji, which is why I didn't think it would happen: 10ao, complete mastery of BA, and then something on top of that, because I assumed that Shuuji would be able to, if not at first, eventually return BA.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brandnewkid's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ohmagari's a clown and Shuuji's a dick. Using two rackets at a time, how did Konomi's editor let that crap slide?

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

While I quite like Shuuji, I do think it's a bit disrespectful to go sit down on the court and let your partner play. Still, Ohmagari's beating Sanada/Akutsu 1v2, so..

What I expect to happen next month is for Sanada to pull out BA and hit Shuuji, at which point Shuuji starts playing, returns BA, and then wins the first set.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    While I quite like Shuuji, I do think it's a bit disrespectful to go sit down on the court and let your partner play. Still, Ohmagari's beating Sanada/Akutsu 1v2, so..

What I expect to happen next month is for Sanada to pull out BA and hit Shuuji, at which point Shuuji starts playing, returns BA, and then wins the first set.
    You think Sanada/Akutsu will overcome them and win the second and last set?

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

You think Sanada/Akutsu will overcome them and win the second and last set?
    When people thought it would be Shuuji vs Sanada in singles, I thought there was no chance for Shuuji to lose, but the instant that it became doubles, a lot of possibilities arose.

We could have Sanada/Akutsu win, Shuuji/Ohmagari win, Shuuji/Sanada become a pair, or Shuuji/Akutsu become a pair.

I said months ago that Sanada would need three upgrades (10ao, full mastery of BA, and something new) in order to beat Shuuji. I don't think it'll happen, but on the other hand, if Shuuji returns BA instantly, either Shuuji/Ohmagari just win next month, or Sanada pulls out something new.

With Ohmagari able to outplay them 1v2 and the way that Shuuji so easily dismissed Rai (and even prevented Sanada from teleporting and continuing the point), I don't know where we stand right now.

Shuuji/Ohmagari look good enough that they should win this match. Akutsu looks completely out of it. Sanada still has BA, so we'll see what happens.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Ohmagari alone solo Sanada and Akutsu with a doubles only tech? Interesting.

I think they're going to lose the first set at this rate. Then win second and third set. But I'm loving this match a lot.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Sanada needs to have an upgrade, since Niou-Atobe won without an in-match upgrade. Can't wait to see BA, though. The only in-match upgrade we see is Kintarou-Oni one, and Kintarou didn't even win it.

Now that I see Ohmagari and Shuuji in action, I kinda doubt Sanada-Akutsu will win, though. Maybe Shuuji will lend his number to Sanada, the one he trolls so much, since he can't go on airplanes and Japan is an archipelago so... if they don't want to take a cruise...
    Last edited by AlexisMeade; July 01, 2013 at 09:30 PM.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisMeade View Post
    I don't think Sanada needs to have an upgrade, since Niou-Atobe won without an in-match upgrade. Can't wait to see BA, though. The only in-match upgrade we see is Kintarou-Oni one, and Kintarou didn't even win it.

Now that I see Ohmagari and Shuuji in action, I kinda doubt Sanada-Akutsu will win, though. Maybe Shuuji will lend his number to Sanada, the one he trolls so much, since he can't go on airplanes and Japan is an archipelago so... if they don't want to take a cruise...
    Have you forgotten about Atobe/Niou gaining synchro? Atobe also improved his mental somehow.

Marui gained Wonder Castle mid-match.

The only G10 challenge match that has yet to feature mid-match evolution is Duke vs Gin, but Gin never stood a chance. Onscreen, we thought that it was either one or a few points, but according to the scoreline we got last month, Duke bageled Gin in the first set, Gin pulled out 108th, and then Duke KOed him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Random tidbits:

Sanada's Zan could've defeated Omagari's dual wielding by outlasting him, except Omagari is the #1 in endurance amongst the 1st stringers so it is impossible to tire him out.

Tanagashima can return any kind of rally, according to him. There's no special technique involved. He just can, sort of like Yukimura.

Tanegashima also grabbed Sanada's drink and just start drinking it to get him angry.

Honestly I think it's stupid that Sanada even gets taunted. Outside of laughing at his opponent for being pathetic, he's supposed to be a pretty emotionless guy. He didn't say anything when Yukimura was literally beating him up and that was his best friend. Right now I don't see anyway for Sanada and Akutsu to lose this fight, because Tanegashima and Omagari are basically clowns so far and there's no way two clowns beats Sanada and Akutsu no matter how powerful they're supposed to be.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

BTW someone looked up the tennis rules. It's illegal to use more than one racket at a time (case 5): http://www.itftennis.com/technical/p.../overview.aspx

So like I said, Konomi should've gotten around it with a X-racket tech, similar to X-ball.
    Last edited by Phantron; July 01, 2013 at 10:34 PM.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ashore's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

omg, that guy with 2 rackets.... .... too strong.

and i wonder how they explained how rai was returned.. its like auto reflect?

Thread Closed
Page 96 of 131 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 ... LastLast