Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
Thread Closed
Page 94 of 131 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1954

Thread: Shin Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. October 4th)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. April 4th)

I don't think much of Byoudonin as too much of a bad guys. I don't see much bad stuff from him today anyways.

I just don't get why he suddenly throw a ball at Ryoma. But other than that, his action is pretty alright.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Byodouin is just seriously hardcore. Tennis is literally a matter of life and death to him. He pretty much only cares about getting strong guys so why does he care if a 1st stringer loses? That means they're replaced by someone stronger. I doubt Byodouin really has any ill intentions toward other players. It's just his style of playing says the weak may very well die from playing tennis and he's not going to babysit the weak to ensure they didn't die.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Phantron View Post
    I think Byodouin is just seriously hardcore. Tennis is literally a matter of life and death to him. He pretty much only cares about getting strong guys so why does he care if a 1st stringer loses? That means they're replaced by someone stronger. I doubt Byodouin really has any ill intentions toward other players. It's just his style of playing says the weak may very well die from playing tennis and he's not going to babysit the weak to ensure they didn't die.
    Yes, he's like Tezuka, but without the angst, and a spice of evil. If he loses the beard, he'd be my one of my favorite character.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. June 4th)

RAWs and summary are out, three chapters this month:

Ch 100
    Ch 101
    Ch 102

Spoiler: Summary show

If anyone wants to have a go at translating, go ahead. Otherwise we gotta wait for Sai to wake up.

5. Thanks 8 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally sengoku has some screen time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisMeade View Post
    Finally sengoku has some screen time.
    Hardy's going to love these chapters for sure

It's nice that he got screentime and we learned more from Akutsu's past. Ryoma seems to be struggling a lot in order to learn that shot, just look how many balls there are in the court. I hope that he plays against Ryoga in an official match and isn't just this kind of training and Ryoga gives him the badge when he learns it.

However, with the pannel from chapter 100, we get to know that Tokugawa is going to play Byodouin, rising the chances that Ryoma steps in after Tokugawa loses and defeats Byodouin.

Also, I'm surprised that Akutsu aced Tanegashima. I don't know but I can think that serve is stronger/faster than Mach serve, as Mach is just a very easy serve to return from G8 downwards, Tanegashima who is No.2 got aced by that amazing serve from Akutsu. It's not unlikely that serve is better than Mach.

Dissapointed Sanada didn't even hit a shot, guess next month he'll finally be in action. I'm 100% sure the MS are going to finally take a win again.
    Last edited by LetalHawk; June 01, 2013 at 07:24 AM.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Konomi worked hard again. This release didn't disappoint. I guess this match should highlight Ohmagari as the weak link though.
    Disappointed that Ryoma is foreshadowed to play Ryoga in an official match.
    Disappointed that Tokugawa is going to play in the MSers challenge too.
    Sanada has been action several times in the series already LetalHawk he's obviously going to take the lead role in the match eventually.

I'd rather this whole arc got cut short after this match. I don't wanna see Ryoga and Byoudouin go all out on anybody just yet.
    There are still too many MSers I want to see again. After seeing Oni who is pretty much going to be Byoudouin and Ryoga level go all out, this series has turned into a series entirely about the strong characters which I don't particularly like.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

finally the final line-up is revealed surprised by double !!! Sanada will he succeed disciplined Akutsu?I think echizen the moment is the only one to have a chance to win .I notice fuji did not have a real game of the series !!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fayte's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Good to finally see Sanada playing an official match again. I'm both surprised and not surprised at how much Konomi is developing Akutsu. I really thought Sanada would just overshadow Akutsu the whole time the way Ochi did with Mouri, but I was wrong. Konomi is actually trying to make us care about both characters. For Akutsu to ace Shuuji, and for Sanada appearing to be pretty surprised by this, is quite a feat.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm just disappointed.

I'm happy to say that I was right that Ryoma will play Ryoga and that Kazuya will play Byoudouin.

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Gin wasn't immediately OHKOed, which I find quite interesting. There's nothing we can take away from him winning a game in the second set, as that could be Duke screwing around or just a screwy scoreline, something Konomi has given in the past.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm the only one that finds Tanegashima's way to wear his jacket really stupid? I mean, thanks Konomi for making unique styles but this is too much

Quote Originally Posted by LetalHawk View Post
    Hardy's going to love these chapters for sure
    Kinda, yeah, I wouldn't mind if one of the forgotten bros hit a ball though

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    Konomi worked hard again. This release didn't disappoint. I guess this match should highlight Ohmagari as the weak link though.
    Disappointed that Ryoma is foreshadowed to play Ryoga in an official match.
    Disappointed that Tokugawa is going to play in the MSers challenge too.
    Sanada has been action several times in the series already LetalHawk he's obviously going to take the lead role in the match eventually.

I'd rather this whole arc got cut short after this match. I don't wanna see Ryoga and Byoudouin go all out on anybody just yet.
    There are still too many MSers I want to see again. After seeing Oni who is pretty much going to be Byoudouin and Ryoga level go all out, this series has turned into a series entirely about the strong characters which I don't particularly like.
    Wait so, it dissapointed or not?

IMO it's nice to have some PoT, and yeah Konomi worked really hard. It's sucha pity that this chapters had barely tennis on them (would had been great, Tennis in SPoT!), but wtv.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Also, I'm surprisded that Tokugawa will play... and that Gin took a game, wtf was that.
    Last edited by Hardy; June 01, 2013 at 12:28 PM.

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Summary is translated, thanks a lot to Sai.

Spoiler show

16. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

It would appear that Shuuji was just seeing what Akutsu can do, although we won't know until next month.

Thanks again, Sai.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Sai for the translations

I guess Sanada will take the big role in the match, but it's not like Akutsu's going to be foreshadowed by him since both characters were hyped up a lot and need the screentime they deserve.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm actually happy that Tokugowa is going to be playing against byoudin, he is the number one high schooler who isn't on the first string, he has already beaten ryoma once, and the only known loss he has is to byoudin. Also, this isn't exactly a middle schooler challenge, the line up to face first string was all high schoolers, and the middle schoolers defeats of 11 to 19 convinced the coaches and the top 10 to ADD middle schoolers to the line up, and if Oni hadn't have taken his 5 back, I'm sure he'd be playing against the 1st string as well, I'm just happy that they haven't made all high schoolers fodder for the powered of middle schoolers

Thread Closed
Page 94 of 131 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 ... LastLast