Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo
Thread Closed
Page 87 of 123 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1837

Thread: Shin Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. April 4th)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. March 4th)

Given the displayed powers clearly the top singles players are Ryoga, Byodouin, and Duke for the obligatory power 1on1 slot (Oni obviously was never really interested in representing the team, so he doesn't count), so I guess that bumps Tanegashima down to doubles instead. The old #4 and #5 would be perfectly good candidates for doubles as well.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Mangahead lacks the third chapter of this moth at the moment.
    But it's also out at Baidu, with all 3 of them.

Chapter 96 - http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2188422640
    Chapter 97 - http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2188431468
    Chapter 98 - http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2188447741

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

3. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know. I think Oni will let Kintarou win the match (like happened with Atobe), "I'd like to see how much he'll improve in the future". So I expect this game be Kishin Oni vs TnK Kintarou almost the whole match, Kintarou trying to press Oni until the last drop of stamina and Oni playing seriously 70%-80% of the match. Do you think Kishin Mode and/or TnK need much stamina to keep standing up?

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MBVC View Post
    You guys are really wasting your time arguing who is currently the strongest right now, because from my point of view, Ryoga and Byodouin are the strongest until someone can defeat them in the future.
    This isn't confirmed even no matter how likely it is...
    So to say say discussion is pointless and then put this statement out there is just...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mystictapion View Post
    I don't know. I think Oni will let Kintarou win the match (like happened with Atobe), "I'd like to see how much he'll improve in the future". So I expect this game be Kishin Oni vs TnK Kintarou almost the whole match, Kintarou trying to press Oni until the last drop of stamina and Oni playing seriously 70%-80% of the match. Do you think Kishin Mode and/or TnK need much stamina to keep standing up?
    These powerups all strike as me 'generically positive' unlike stuff with drawbacks (e.g. Muga, Devil Form). If anything TnK seems to restore stamina, but to be fair so far no one with TnK actually played against an opponent that had any chance of making you work while in TnK.

I'm guessing if Oni loses it'd have something to do with why he stepped down as the #1 player of Japan.

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Random thought. Irie should be crying about how Oni is a way better actor than he is. Here you got the #1 player of Japan who managed to convince all the MS and the reader that he's at best a stronger version of Kawamura (e.g. strong guy with nothing else of note). We actually thought he was impressed with Kintaro's power even before Kintaro went to the mountain training. All along I'm guessing Oni is probably thinking like "OMG this guy is tough using 1% of my maximum power".

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Phantron View Post
    Random thought. Irie should be crying about how Oni is a way better actor than he is. Here you got the #1 player of Japan who managed to convince all the MS and the reader that he's at best a stronger version of Kawamura (e.g. strong guy with nothing else of note). We actually thought he was impressed with Kintaro's power even before Kintaro went to the mountain training. All along I'm guessing Oni is probably thinking like "OMG this guy is tough using 1% of my maximum power".
    I wonder how Oni would compare to Byoudonin now. He did seal off his power for 1 year while Byoudonin been playing oversea with strong players.

And for being #1 of all Japan, I'm sure the reason Oni is such a good actor is because Konomi just pull it up. I can see Oni originally as 1st stringer no 5. It's hint in the very first time Oni appears with "No 5, Oni".

---

I'll like to add that Chitose predicition of people who are closest to PoP is spot on.

Echizen, Tezuka, Kintarou

He only got Echizen order wrong. That's dang impressive.
    Last edited by -Ken-; March 01, 2013 at 11:19 PM.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    I wonder how Oni would compare to Byoudonin now. He did seal off his power for 1 year while Byoudonin been playing oversea with strong players.

And for being #1 of all Japan, I'm sure the reason Oni is such a good actor is because Konomi just pull it up. I can see Oni originally as 1st stringer no 5. It's hint in the very first time Oni appears with "No 5, Oni".

---

I'll like to add that Chitose predicition of people who are closest to PoP is spot on.

Echizen, Tezuka, Kintarou

He only got Echizen order wrong. That's dang impressive.
    Sure Konomi may have flip-flopped on character strength halfway, but it's still funny how you got a character whose speciality is supposed to be hiding his strength and now we got a guy who was once the #1 player of Japan that could be mistaken for a slightly more powerful version of Kawamura. I mean we know Oni isn't as simple as he looks but I doubt people would've thought he's someone who would require TnK to beat (and if he beat TnK Kintaro certainly nobody would be surprised).

For Chitose, I honestly thought he just played Kintaro behind the scenes, got slapped silly, and claim he was the closest guy to TnK to save face, and then changed his mind after he got slapped even harder by Tezuka. Okay, I know he's supposed to be the best expert on Muga (Sanada and Yukimura apparently have no interest in getting further on Muga), but the chain of events that led to his prediction is pretty funny.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Phantron View Post
    Sure Konomi may have flip-flopped on character strength halfway, but it's still funny how you got a character whose speciality is supposed to be hiding his strength and now we got a guy who was once the #1 player of Japan that could be mistaken for a slightly more powerful version of Kawamura. I mean we know Oni isn't as simple as he looks but I doubt people would've thought he's someone who would require TnK to beat (and if he beat TnK Kintaro certainly nobody would be surprised).

For Chitose, I honestly thought he just played Kintaro behind the scenes, got slapped silly, and claim he was the closest guy to TnK to save face, and then changed his mind after he got slapped even harder by Tezuka. Okay, I know he's supposed to be the best expert on Muga (Sanada and Yukimura apparently have no interest in getting further on Muga), but the chain of events that led to his prediction is pretty funny.
    Ah, wait... He didn't predict Echizen at all. That's my mistake. Well, he did predict the TWO characters that get PoP in SPoT perfectly. It's foreshadowing since PoT, guys!
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

TnK Kintarou will trash Oni around, believe me. It's impossible Kintarou will get exhausted now

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brandnewkid's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Akutsu and Sanada will do doubles in the next match.

Ryoma asks Ryoga to teach him that shining shot that could destroy walls.
    Last edited by Brandnewkid; March 02, 2013 at 02:56 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ashore's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i cant wait to see how Tnk Fares against Oni.. since ONI is in the top 5 and perhaps be close to byoudin's strength.
    Last edited by ashore; March 03, 2013 at 01:43 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Any english translation? I'm so excited

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LetalHawk View Post
    TnK Kintarou will trash Oni around, believe me. It's impossible Kintarou will get exhausted now
    Maybe, but I doubt it, when ryoma entered TnK, Yukimura was still able to keep up with him and fight back, it took him a bit to get used to it, but he managed to return ryoma's TnK Samurai Drive, Oni has the power to become a "Demon", and he used it to defeat the number one junior player in Japan, and apparently this is the first time since then that he has shown this level of power, so if Kintarou does win, it will be close.

TnK is a power that can beat any non TnK using human, but against a demon, all bets are off

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ashore's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i have to admit kintarou going TnK reminds me of SSJ gohan lol. even SSJs can be beat. once we how Oni deals with TnK we can now have a reference to limit the strength increase TnK gives versus the strength of the top of the genius 5.

and irie should have been able to sense kintarous thoughts ;O

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Roma was not playing full power, remember when he served at full strength and Yukimura couldn't move, Ryoma had to slow down the power and speed of his shots so the ball could be seen. Kintarou has 10 balls that is a must to defeat Oni and with TnK, if he plays all out, he'll kick his ass. Konomi has given Kintarou this upgrade to win, Oni has shown everything he got, Kintarou will make a comeback and win.

Thread Closed
Page 87 of 123 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast