Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 11 of 111 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Ao no Exorcist Hangout Thread

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ao no Exorcist by Katou Kazue

Thanks for the link, but I think that is the Chinese scanlation not the raw.

Anyway, based on the pictures, Rin did reveal himself to the others but then he didn't have a choice. It was funny how Amaimon pulled Rin's tail during the fight. I wonder what Mephisto said at the end and what the others will do next since they now know Rin's secret.
    Last edited by riki; April 08, 2010 at 11:37 PM.

I think with my heart and I move with my head | My Stories Archive - Short Story: "Life According to an Onion" UP!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner gumlover's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    Thanks for the link, but I think that is the Chinese scanlation not the raw.

Anyway, based on the pictures, Rin did reveal himself to the others but then he didn't have a choice. It was funny how Amaimon pulled Rin's tail during the fight. I wonder what Mephisto said at the end and what the others will do next since they now know Rin's secret.
    really, its Chinese scanlated? no wonder i didn't see any hiragana letters there. (O.O) also i agree, i thought it was funny when Amaimon pulled Rin's tail. i also liked the part when everyone was being poured with holy water and rin was looking nervous. lol man now to wait another month to find out how his classmates react about him being a demon. (TT.TT) the wait is killing me!!
    Last edited by gumlover; April 09, 2010 at 01:50 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member candy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

lol thanks for the link!!!now if only i wasn't in chinese 1 could translate it!!!but i do know something...this chapter is awesome!!!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gumlover View Post
    really, its Chinese scanlated? no wonder i didn't see any hiragana letters there. (O.O)
    I figure it has to be since Ao no Exorcist is written in Japanese as 青の祓魔師 while it was written as 蓝色的除魔师 on that website.

Quote Quote:
    man now to wait another month to find out how his classmates react about him being a demon. (TT.TT) the wait is killing me!!
    From what I saw in Bon's reaction, I don't think he'll take it very well especially since the incident that happened in his temple. The others may have mixed feelings about it and definitely want some answers from Yukino and Shura.

I think with my heart and I move with my head | My Stories Archive - Short Story: "Life According to an Onion" UP!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ketorin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

omg thank you thank you thank you
    i didn't even think about the chinese scanlations!

Yeah I really want to know what Mephisto said too. (love the tail pulling ^_~)

happy Rin revealed himself, to bad it was under pressure though. I though it would have started out slowly, revealing maybe to Shiemi first, then Bon, etc

Bon will most definitely not take it well, but I think he will get over it. Or maybe if Rin loses his senses (since i think when his eyes do that weird twirling thing he loses himself) maybe Bon will help him regain himself (but most likely in the future) or maybe Shiemi will help. . . . .

Damn the Mephisto, he's up to something and I want to know what. grrrrrr
    Last edited by ketorin; April 09, 2010 at 10:23 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner nue222's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I just noticed looking at chapter 1 page 68 that one of the men standing behind mephisto looks exactly like bon clay same hair colour and style

http://www.onemanga.com/Ao_no_Exorcist/1/68/

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah i noticed that too when i was reading a little bit weird but you know not really important it was just a passing character right?

so shiemi was being controlled by that moth demon from earlier?
    Last edited by candy; April 11, 2010 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner nue222's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah i think so but chapter 2 has the rest of the characters dressed in the same clothes with the mouth covering thing so it might have some significance later on or it could be the clothes normal exorcists wear?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    so shiemi was being controlled by that moth demon from earlier?
    Yes, Shiemi was being controlled by the moth demon. One of them probably attached a mind-controlled parasite inside her when they attacked her in Ch. 11.

Quote Originally Posted by nue222 View Post
    Yeah i think so but chapter 2 has the rest of the characters dressed in the same clothes with the mouth covering thing so it might have some significance later on or it could be the clothes normal exorcists wear?
    I think it's the latter. Maybe those wearing the mouth covers are in a special ops or something similar to it.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member addenza's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

AH~~ I forgot about the Chinese scanlations. XD I shall go and check it out now and write about what's really going on in chapter 13 if anyone wants it... It's a pain to keep refreshing every page to load the stupid image, though. Grrr.

Here's the gist of what's happening in chapter 13. Warning: It's pretty long. And I apologise for my inconsistent tenses, but just ignore it cause I can't be bothered to type everything out nicely in a grammatically correct manner - my teacher would kill me if she see this. XD

Spoiler show

Urghh. I just about died from translating this chapter. xP
    Last edited by addenza; April 12, 2010 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. Thanks 8 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner gumlover's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG!!! thank you soooooo much for this awesome translation! and yeah i too was frustrated with refreshing the picture every time i turned to the next page. (ò_ó)

i asked my friends chinese teacher to translate one page from chapter 13 and she did but then i felt greedy so i asked her to translate the whole chaptsr and i would have paid her $20 but she said no, she was to busy (i guess you cant have your cake and eat it too.) (ù·ú)

so anyways please if its possible can you also translate chapter 11 and 12 please please please please!!!!!! (phew, typing with the Wii sure is hard) (Ö_Ö)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

lol thanks for the summary!!!my chinese is not that good!! lol wish it were though or i would help out a little bit...maybe i could get my chinese teacher to help me....but i wontheder wat the heck mephisto is planning...jeeze the waiting is killing me!!!

also is grabbing rins tail like a weakness just like in dragonball?lol
    Last edited by candy; April 12, 2010 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member addenza's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, give me a few days and I'll try and get the other two chapters out too.

Anyway, I wonder why Mephisto does such contradictory things. He appears to be on the side of the True Cross Order (or is it Organisation?) and has broken free of his father's influence, but he's still maintaining contact with his brothers and doing things for his father. Hmm. Does he plan to bring down the two of them with Rin's help and then take Satan's place?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That might be a possibility. Mephisto does seem like the type who would use both parties and Rin for his own gain.

I wonder how many demon half-brothers does Rin have? We have Mephisto, Amaimon, and now someone who likes to collect human eyeballs.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I wonder how many demon half-brothers does Rin have
    considering the devil is his pater , i say a bunch

Thread Closed
Page 11 of 111 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast