Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 12 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Ao no Exorcist Hangout Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ao no Exorcist by Katou Kazue

first, i wanna THANK Addenza for translating that. i sually dont read stuff that long but it was so interesting i cant stop reading it.

Second, If Mephisto and Amaimon are Rin's sibling. how come they dont have flames? They should be full demons, right? Isn't one of the prince of the underworld or something (was it Amaimon?).
    Trafalgar Law is the new Shichibukai. He cut down the samurai from Wano. 2-15-12

MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks addenza! Hugs and cookies!

I could intuit a lot of the chapter, but Mephisto's comments were a mystery to me. The guy seems to be using Rin to destroy his brothers and Satan so he can take control of Gehenna himself. His offhand comments on Rin were interesting. "Gentledemon"... that seems like an oxymoron.

Well, we'll see what Mephy plays his hand next time!
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Queenofmuffins's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by addenza View Post
    Okay, give me a few days and I'll try and get the other two chapters out too.

Anyway, I wonder why Mephisto does such contradictory things. He appears to be on the side of the True Cross Order (or is it Organisation?) and has broken free of his father's influence, but he's still maintaining contact with his brothers and doing things for his father. Hmm. Does he plan to bring down the two of them with Rin's help and then take Satan's place?
    That would be awesome. ^^
    I'm currently working on chapter 11 seeing as Sai's a bit busy (He has Prince of Tennis *and* Ultimo to do! ) so it should be interesting to see if there's any difference between a Japanese - English trans and a Japanese - Chinese - English trans. :3

Come by and ask me questions!
    ~Ask me thread~

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member addenza's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    That would be awesome. ^^
    I'm currently working on chapter 11 seeing as Sai's a bit busy (He has Prince of Tennis *and* Ultimo to do! ) so it should be interesting to see if there's any difference between a Japanese - English trans and a Japanese - Chinese - English trans. :3
    Hehe, I'm sure there'll be some parts missing here and there, seeing as things will be lost from the Japanese to Chinese translation (and I've cut off quite a bit while translating from Chinese to English...)

On another note... I have 10 pages left to translate for chapter 11 and I should be able to finish them soon... I hope.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's chapter 11.
    To sum it up,
    Spoiler show

On to the chapter.
    Spoiler show

I think I can probably get chapter 12 up by Sunday? Cause I've a few tests to study for, so I won't be able to get it out immediately.
    Last edited by addenza; April 15, 2010 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member candy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think each of rin's half brothers have a different power..like amaimon can cause earthquakes and stuff like that(not to sure about mephisto) and rin has his blue flames...and i think satan has the power off all the brothers combined? maybe idk just putting it out there and thats why i think mephisto is trying to combine the strength of all his brothers to defeat satan and take cnotrol of gehenna...and he needs rin the most because the flames are the most powerful maybe

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Akiyama's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Friendly reminder, thank you posts and/or gratitude posts are spam, that's why we have the thanks button. ^_~
    Last edited by Akiyama; April 15, 2010 at 07:56 PM. Reason: typo >.<

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

whoops!!!

i wonder if rin could turn into a dog...
    Last edited by candy; April 15, 2010 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks addenza! I love Shiro always more when I hear about how he handled his poor basket case kid.

I think that Mephisto and Amaymon didn't inherit their father's power at all. I think that their powers are a mix of their father's and another demon. Whereas since Rin had a human mother, Rin inherited all of Satan's power. Thus Rin could be as strong as their father, which is why his sibs are interested in using him.
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the summary, addenza! Who would have thought that Shiro is such a womanizer?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

lol aren't most priests womanizers in manga?

[QUOTE=earthforge;1884141]Thanks addenza! I love Shiro always more when I hear about how he handled his poor basket case kid.

I think that Mephisto and Amaymon didn't inherit their father's power at all. I think that their powers are a mix of their father's and another demon. Whereas since Rin had a human mother, Rin inherited all of Satan's power. Thus Rin could be as strong as their father, which is why his sibs are interested in using him.[/QUOT

hmmm...thats a good point you made ....cant wait till chapter 14!!!maybe they will explain everything a little bit more
    Last edited by candy; April 20, 2010 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Queenofmuffins's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone know a place to read Ao No Exorcist raws online?

I'm in the middle of translating chapter 11!
    I can't get raws from MH anymore, being in Japan, and because my net here is so slow (5 k/b's! ;A; ) I can't really download any raws from IRC or anything. >.<"

Quote Originally Posted by earthforge View Post
    Thanks addenza! I love Shiro always more when I hear about how he handled his poor basket case kid.

I think that Mephisto and Amaymon didn't inherit their father's power at all. I think that their powers are a mix of their father's and another demon. Whereas since Rin had a human mother, Rin inherited all of Satan's power. Thus Rin could be as strong as their father, which is why his sibs are interested in using him.
    See, to me, that would make Rin half as strong, being only a half-demon... I would've thought his brothers, being full-blooded demons, would be stronger. Maybe they can't use their full strength in the human world though, since Satan can't either, so that's why they want to use Rin. I honestly have no idea though, I'm just guessing. XD
    Last edited by Queenofmuffins; April 21, 2010 at 07:17 PM.

Come by and ask me questions!
    ~Ask me thread~

THE MH FOODIE 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Sai_the_Shaman's Avatar
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

lol Muffin, ask Rena directly to up them for you or send me 11 and I'll finish it ^^;; till we can find a better method for you ^^

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rena Chan's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Sai, I've already PMed her about it. I have the raws uploaded to MediaFire and MegaUpload, still waiting for a reply?

Hm, I need to start catching up to reading this series ~__~ This is my favourite series in JSQ and yet I'm behind...it's starting to get exciting too...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dbgohan08's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

isnt ch14 supposed to be coming out soon?

Negative Syndicate

Quote Originally Posted by dbgohan08 View Post
    isnt ch14 supposed to be coming out soon?
    Chapter 14 going to release at May 1st.

Thread Closed
Page 12 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast