Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111
Results 1,651 to 1,662 of 1662

Thread: Ao no Exorcist Hangout Thread

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kryanka's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ao no Exorcist Hangout Thread

After the last chapter it seems everyone will soon know everything about everyone. Tatsuma wrote to Rin about Shirou's mission so he knows of Rin's ancestry. Now Rin knows about Kurara and Tatsuma's real goal. Yukio and Shura know it too, so the Order will hear about it soon. The Snake girl heard the real story finally too and Juuzou (uhm, Shima's brother) will witness Tatsuma fighting and tell Myou Dha about it. So yeah. It's time for a battle now, I guess.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member addenza's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by earthforge View Post
    Brings me to another question. How much about Rin does Tatsuma know? So Tatsuma knew about Shiro and how the Koumaken was stolen. But how does he know that Shiro raised Rin? Does he know that the Koumaken now seals Rin's power?

Tatsuma may have run into Shiro again. Tatsuma may have done some research on his own.
    I would think that Tatsuma had run into Shiro again, and this time, Shiro told him more about Rin's problem and they decided to work out a solution together. Tatsuma might even have been responsible for putting up the seal on the Koumaken when they first sealed Rin's powers. I mean, at the time when Rin was just born. It seems like Tatsuma knew Rin's name, at the very least, since he actually said to Rin, "I see, you are..." when they'd first met.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Remember how Tatsuma installed security cameras on the room with the Eye? That tells me that he's been working behind the scenes. He also was working in the abandoned temple some chapters ago (last page of the chapter). Perhaps he was talking to Kurara?
    Regarding that, Tatsuma probably knew that someone was going to make a second attempt at stealing the Eye again, seeing as how they'd failed the first time. And he had perhaps missed the Myou Dha meeting which was held after the first attempt in order to set up the security cameras.

I somehow doubt that Tatsuma would be able to communicate with Karura in the abandoned temple unless he was conducting a ritual? I thought that he was merely reinforcing the seals on the Impure King so that the Impure King's body would remain dehydrated (using the fire that was lit under its body when Mamushi and Saburota entered the room in the abandoned temple, perhaps?).
    Last edited by addenza; May 22, 2011 at 08:43 AM.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Did you notice that we've seen a picture of Kurara already? CLICK It has the same shape of the wings as here. And it's drawn hovering over Tatsuma, its flames surrounding the monk.

Still, I have a hard time believing that Tatsuma has Kurara up his sleeve... It just doesn't fit with the image of a lonely monk hiding a secret that the Myou Dha people has been completely alone suppressing the Impure King without their demon deity for the last 150 years. If Kurara was still in contact with the sect, why would anyone make such a fuss that it's not sealed inside the sword? I got the impression that it left for good, maybe in exchange for suppressing the IK. Maybe he left his flames with the Myou Dha to help keeping him tied or something like that.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member addenza's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kryanka View Post
    Did you notice that we've seen a picture of Kurara already? CLICK It has the same shape of the wings as here. And it's drawn hovering over Tatsuma, its flames surrounding the monk.
    To tell the truth, I'd forgotten all about that! Thanks for the link!

Quote Originally Posted by Kryanka View Post
    Still, I have a hard time believing that Tatsuma has Kurara up his sleeve... It just doesn't fit with the image of a lonely monk hiding a secret that the Myou Dha people has been completely alone suppressing the Impure King without their demon deity for the last 150 years. If Kurara was still in contact with the sect, why would anyone make such a fuss that it's not sealed inside the sword? I got the impression that it left for good, maybe in exchange for suppressing the IK. Maybe he left his flames with the Myou Dha to help keeping him tied or something like that.
    Well, I think that Karura did leave the sword (and Myou Dha) when the Impure King was first suppressed by the founder of Myou Dha. And the fire that burns under the dehydrated body of the Impure King seems to be just the regular fire that is kept burning by the generations of the Head Monks of Myou Dha. I meant to say that Tatsuma had perhaps made a contract with Karura separately in order to get rid of the Impure King for once and for all.

MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

anya: Indeed, I recognized that. The same wing. Was also a part of the reason why I didn't believe Mephisto was Karura. I think Karura isn't a very strong demon. I think the stronger demons are, the harder it is to find something to possess. So Mephisto and Amaimon can only possess humans, and goblins can only possess mice, and ghouls can only possess dead bodies. It looks like Karura either possesses a bird or flames.

I agree with addenza, that Tatsuma only recently made a contract with Karura to destroy the Impure King. I wonder why other generations didn't try it - was it because they had to sacrifice something? Was it because they just didn't know how? Tatsuma needs to have some way to destroy the Impure King as he says he will destroy it. I don't think he'd put this burden on Rin's shoulders, who he just considers as a kid who's a friend of his son.

We still don't have all the puzzle pieces.

Btw, does anyone think that this song perfectly represents Mephisto?
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

No problem, addenza

anya: Indeed, I recognized that. The same wing. Was also a part of the reason why I didn't believe Mephisto was Karura. I think Karura isn't a very strong demon. I think the stronger demons are, the harder it is to find something to possess. So Mephisto and Amaimon can only possess humans, and goblins can only possess mice, and ghouls can only possess dead bodies. It looks like Karura either possesses a bird or flames.
    I love this theory! But Karura seems to be something different. I used to think that it possessed Kurikara and Fukaku was something like its friend, talking to it and stuff, like shimigamis with their zanpakutous in Bleach.

Ok, you two convinced me that Karura is back. The demon by itself was no match for the Impure King, so it's not like the genius thought of summoning it and getting rid of the IK for good somehow didn't occur to the Most High Priests for 150 years. Also, I don't think that previous MHPs lacked courage, determination, talent or knowledge to contact the demon. I think it's for some reason risky, it's a gamble that may end bad for the good side, not only the High Priest. In fact, something similar to using satan's son to fight him.

Maybe Tatsuma's request would be to give Kurikara back to Karura? For some time, at least?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member 3shinkyo3's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

First of all just got into this manga and very glad i did really liking, just wanted to know how frequent it comes out?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Jump SQ (the magazine it's in) comes out on the 4th of each month so the chapter is usually out around that time.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

anyone has any idea what happened to Paku? did she resign or what...

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you mean Kamiki's friend? I believe she quit exorcist school because she was struggling and she realized that exorcism wasn't for her.

The anime will probably include her more in some fillers.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah i guess you're right in the manga she just disappeared like magic xD

Now Sentient! 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MangaHelpers's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Thread Closed
Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111