Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Niichans Chapter Review: D.Gray-man 184

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Niichans Chapter Review: D.Gray-man 184

Well I would say that this voice was the innocence (since the bubles are white and when noah was talking they were dark...) besides the cross in the sky is white (light) while noah's crosses are dark(they even bleed with dark blood)

We see on first plan that innocence sword and Allen was looking at it then the voice started to talk... simply the innocence could warn him that he shouldnt do that and that he need to be saved...

if that voice was the 14th then why would he warn Allen :P other thing is that when the voice was warning allen suddenly mana appered and took Allen away like the 14th wanted to make sure Allen doesnt listen to the voice....

14th could hide under the image of Mana to fool Allen.... I mean Allen with his own will choosed to go with Mana (and not listen to the voice) so it was like he choosed the 14th and so the 14th woke up (and when Allen choosed to go with Mana the 14th eroded Allen more to the point where Mana was useing less and less of Allen name... )

And the Road & Tyki scene.... well the smile sesambles the Skin memory chapter..... maybe its a sign that Tyki is fully awakening as his noah and now he feels full memory of his noah (since in ark arc. Earl mentioned that fianly Tyki is awakening as full noah since he was suppresing it all the time)..... like skin was feeling the pain of the past memories.... now tyki can feel his noahs memories [pleasure noah]..... or simply they feel something according to 14th.... since Allen's scar was glowing...and the scene changed to tyki whose scar hurts too...

Anyway time will show with next chapters :P

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    Thanks for the review! I also agreed with you that the 14th was using Allen's memories of Mana to gain control of his body.

cnet128's translation states that neogyps is an obsure, extinct bird of prey. I did a little research and found out that neogyps is under the hawk classification (just CTRL F the word "neogyps") while in this blog, it was defined as this: "Hertel 1995 notes that Neogyps, 'the "Errant eagle" was originally considered an eagle with vulturine habits'..."
    ah that's it thanks for your research! Hoshino's Chapter titles are really something, hopefully it won't end like Bleach (The Lust 1,2,3,4,5...)

Quote Originally Posted by Zibi234
    Well I would say that this voice was the innocence (since the bubles are white and when noah was talking they were dark...) besides the cross in the sky is white (light) while noah's crosses are dark(they even bleed with dark blood)

We see on first plan that innocence sword and Allen was looking at it then the voice started to talk... simply the innocence could warn him that he shouldnt do that and that he need to be saved...

if that voice was the 14th then why would he warn Allen :P other thing is that when the voice was warning allen suddenly mana appered and took Allen away like the 14th wanted to make sure Allen doesnt listen to the voice....

14th could hide under the image of Mana to fool Allen.... I mean Allen with his own will choosed to go with Mana (and not listen to the voice) so it was like he choosed the 14th and so the 14th woke up (and when Allen choosed to go with Mana the 14th eroded Allen more to the point where Mana was useing less and less of Allen name... )

And the Road & Tyki scene.... well the smile sesambles the Skin memory chapter..... maybe its a sign that Tyki is fully awakening as his noah and now he feels full memory of his noah (since in ark arc. Earl mentioned that fianly Tyki is awakening as full noah since he was suppresing it all the time)..... like skin was feeling the pain of the past memories.... now tyki can feel his noahs memories [pleasure noah]..... or simply they feel something according to 14th.... since Allen's scar was glowing...and the scene changed to tyki whose scar hurts too...

Anyway time will show with next chapters :P
    yeah, I think you're correct with this but why is the Innocence talking in such a unfriendly manner? that confused me a bit.....

about Tyki: Everything about the Noah's is somehow a mystery, it's time for hoshino to clear up a few things

again thanks for all the comments

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice review, good work. I hope to see more from you in the near future ^^ An advice: feel always free to add a poll

Anyway, I liked how both Allen and Tiky are twisted. Allen Noah's side came out but he didn't know anything or didn't feel anything about it. Whereas Tiky still feels bad about the after effects given by the sword. I think the creature we saw in all he mirrors, was Tiky's noah side (comparable to Skin Boric's one) but somehow that part hurts Tiky at this moment.
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

yeahI really think you did a good job reviewing the chapter since I don't really understand much of it.. teehee.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2