Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Lost in Mangaland
Post Thanks / Like
Re: Who's your favourite badboy Bishie?
Have you started reading anything yet?
Anyway, my personal views of them :
1) Hakuron - Only for die-hard fans of Shinjo Mayu who love smut, smut and more smut You either hate the ending or love it and you'll love this if you love adoring a man with power.
2) Hot Blooded Woman - The artwork is so-so but there are some interesting or funny bits. You need to have patience for it to continue reading it though. Bad bishies, there's one, but he's the side character who became kind of important later on, but like I said, it's much later on.
3) Midnight Secretary - I like it in the beginning but the interest kind of went down. The boss badness level is not there yet, just left a bland taste.
4) Poisonous Flower - Shinjo Mayu. Read it for the smut.
5) Nana - Angst Angst, and badboy alert is major here. You can choose from Shin to Takumi (my all-time fav!!) to even Ren!!!
6) Honey x Honey Drops - Lots of bad boys too. If you like reading being dominated by bad boys, I guess this is it? Frankly, I read it because of it's smut level which is slightly higher than Haou Airen.
1. Asami ( Viewfinder) <---Yes, a Must-Read! (*wonders about goal's age*) I don't want to say more here, but it's really bad yaoi stuff and if you're not used to yaoi, please stay away as this is more explicit than others.
Have you tried Angel Sanctuary , Cruel Fairytales or Paradise Kiss yet?