Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What's going to happen to the OP world?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shadoguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

What's going to happen to the OP world?

The OP's world greatest war is currently in progress. Someone is going to win, and someone is going to lose. The outcome is going to change the world. Please post what you think is going to happen, to individuals, to kingdoms, to islands, to the 3 Great World Powers and to the One Piece World

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What's going to happen to the OP world?

We can be sure that atleast the Strawhats won't pass Fishmen Island that easily, if Whitebeard dies.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Metal D. Reaper's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chaos in the NW between the yonkou and the other great forces
    The marines gain huge amount of power and respect in the NW
    Spoiler show

War is something unavoidable and for the peace and justice in order to stay!!!War must be!!!The winner will bring peace and be justice. This is ABSOLUTE JUSTICE. Sacrifices must be made to bring Order even if it means that you must kill you're own kind.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

the "new era" begins after WB herohic death.
    Ace was saved thanks to the his father, and escaped to the new world.
    but WB was killed by BB who take his place as one of the 4 strong pirates crews. Ace is joining luffy and his aim is to aevenge his father and help luffy.

while the WG licking its wounds from the fight, the balance in the pirate world is off, and some major battles are happening all over.
    its a great time for the revolution and dragon is helping to free more and more countries while WG is week(half of its force is wiped out)
    my manga reading list:
    one piece,hunter x hunter,toriko,Psyren,Beelzebub,Bakuman,Vagabond,Garaman,Historie,1/2 Prince.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member BetaRuler's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I reckon the government comes out strong, admirals chase down pirates just like how Magellan was unstoppable in impel down, and it's a dog eat dog world for pirates all over, while the new world gets ripped to shreds by pirates trying to claim White beards stuff.

ALSO, will the new world be like the grandline with the logposts? Or will they be able to make up their own path? It's never mentioned people using any logposts in the new world.

Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

we don't know if anyone will lose either WB or the marines maybe when bb appears the war ends with a tie and both sides half-powered...
    whatever is the outcome the world is gonna change.i believe for marines either if ace dies or instead wb goes down or even killed then they are still "winners".i don't see ace joining SH neither BB become yonkou even if he can kill wb but that will not be that easy..the only "sure" is that if wb goes down then in the NW more pirates will try to take his "position" and probably the other 3yonkou (or maybe the other 2 except shanks) will try to take over WB's "territory".

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ofir271 View Post
    the "new era" begins after WB herohic death.
    Ace was saved thanks to the his father, and escaped to the new world.
    but WB was killed by BB who take his place as one of the 4 strong pirates crews. Ace is joining luffy and his aim is to aevenge his father and help luffy.

while the WG licking its wounds from the fight, the balance in the pirate world is off, and some major battles are happening all over.
    its a great time for the revolution and dragon is helping to free more and more countries while WG is week(half of its force is wiped out)
    good analysis, i could not have put it better myself. i also think the shichibukai are done as a group and will start sailing as individuals again. also im sure rayleigh and shakuyaka will join shanks crew, since the WG knows about him

Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chess4 View Post
    good analysis, i could not have put it better myself. i also think the shichibukai are done as a group and will start sailing as individuals again. also im sure rayleigh and shakuyaka will join shanks crew, since the WG knows about him
    about the shichibukai disband it may come true.but for rayliegh and shakki don't really see them joining a crew since they had both stop be pirates and especially for rayliegh who don't want to be chased and he wants to live simple and because he isn't the type of joining and old apprentice from his former crew.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sh4dx View Post
    about the shichibukai disband it may come true.but for rayliegh and shakki don't really see them joining a crew since they had both stop be pirates and especially for rayliegh who don't want to be chased and he wants to live simple and because he isn't the type of joining and old apprentice from his former crew.
    i hear ya but the WG now knows that he is still alive, and im sure they would consider him a major threat, so im sure they would hunt him down, as well as shakki. just those 2 alone wouldnt last in the new world, so unless they join a crew they will be killed.

i only see 3 option for rayleigh..............strawhats, red hairs, or whitebeards. rayleight woulndt join the strawhats because that would overshadow luffy as captain since rayleigh is probably stronger than the whole crew combined. joining WB is a slim chance, since im sure WB has a healty repect for anyone who was on Rogers crew, but rayleigh wouldnt join that crew since he and rogers were tight and that would be like turning his back on rogers.

i think shanks is the only real possobility since they have ties to each other and shanks is an animal and rayleigh wouldnt overshadow him. he would fit nicely with them

Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

i hear ya but the WG now knows that he is still alive, and im sure they would consider him a major threat, so im sure they would hunt him down, as well as shakki. just those 2 alone wouldnt last in the new world, so unless they join a crew they will be killed.

i only see 3 option for rayleigh..............strawhats, red hairs, or whitebeards. rayleight woulndt join the strawhats because that would overshadow luffy as captain since rayleigh is probably stronger than the whole crew combined. joining WB is a slim chance, since im sure WB has a healty repect for anyone who was on Rogers crew, but rayleigh wouldnt join that crew since he and rogers were tight and that would be like turning his back on rogers.

i think shanks is the only real possobility since they have ties to each other and shanks is an animal and rayleigh wouldnt overshadow him. he would fit nicely with them
    why are you so sure that they couldn't stand a chance in the NW and why they sould go to NW i don't understand..remember back at the ship of luffy n co when he and buggy talked about him all the others where "what the hell they are talking for dark king" and still believe he can't survive at NW(even if he go but i can't understand why)?

if garp knows that rayliegh is there probably sengoku knows it too(like ace history) and even kizaru has heard rumurs(sp) that rayliegh was at SA.probably if garp(and maybe sengoku) know that he isn't a man to turn up the world or do anything reckless they don't "bothered" at least atm because of WB.

seriously i don't find any reason for reyliegh to go to NW neither to join a pirate crew again.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

why are you so sure that they couldn't stand a chance in the NW and why they sould go to NW i don't understand..remember back at the ship of luffy n co when he and buggy talked about him all the others where "what the hell they are talking for dark king" and still believe he can't survive at NW(even if he go but i can't understand why)?

if garp knows that rayliegh is there probably sengoku knows it too(like ace history) and even kizaru has heard rumurs(sp) that rayliegh was at SA.probably if garp(and maybe sengoku) know that he isn't a man to turn up the world or do anything reckless they don't "bothered" at least atm because of WB.

seriously i don't find any reason for reyliegh to go to NW neither to join a pirate crew again.
    the Wg wants everyone associated with gol rogers dead, especially his VC. rayleigh said himself that he wanted to live the rest of his life peacefully, but kizary said a pirates actions are not just forgiven like that. so that lets me know they try to capture him eventually. he cant just go back to his life as it was before. im sure he could survive on his own for a while but the admirals would eventually catch up to him and by his own admition he aint the same fighter. like you said it was just rumored he was in SA but they know for sure now. NO WAY the WG just lets the vice captain of the pirate king just go free. if he were killed im sure the ole boy shanks would not appreciate that

Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

firstly we don't know what happened to rayliegh when SH seperated.

you didn't answer even if we suppose that he didn't get captured and he go away from kizaru why should he and shakki go to the NW?even if the wg wants him dead he sure is a man not easy to deal with even garp said that they can't go on 2 legend at the same time.

Rayliegh sure knows how to protect himself and he is smart enough to not go to the NW again and im SURE he has no reason to be a pirate again.you just said it he wants a peace life,and just because the WG found out that he is at SA doesn't mean that he will join a crew this is much more worst for him because if he do something like that then FOR SURE the WG will chase him.if we suppose that kizaru didn't capture him then i believe that when the SH meets again(either at the war or back at SA) and he has coated their ship he will just leave from here and not nessesarilly(spelling?) at the NW.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

firstly we don't know what happened to rayliegh when SH seperated.

you didn't answer even if we suppose that he didn't get captured and he go away from kizaru why should he and shakki go to the NW?even if the wg wants him dead he sure is a man not easy to deal with even garp said that they can't go on 2 legend at the same time.

Rayliegh sure knows how to protect himself and he is smart enough to not go to the NW again and im SURE he has no reason to be a pirate again.you just said it he wants a peace life,and just because the WG found out that he is at SA doesn't mean that he will join a crew this is much more worst for him because if he do something like that then FOR SURE the WG will chase him.if we suppose that kizaru didn't capture him then i believe that when the SH meets again(either at the war or back at SA) and he has coated their ship he will just leave from here and not nessesarilly(spelling?) at the NW.

i think rayleigh will be in the NW for story purposes. why would oda introduce the vice captain of the rogers pirates to have him just fade out of the story. rogers is to cool of a character not to get more face time and be relevant down the road.

plus im sure their are still some rogers pirates still out there
    Last edited by chess4; August 28, 2009 at 02:54 PM.

Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

i think rayleigh will be in the NW for story purposes. why would oda introduce the vice captain of the rogers pirates to have him just fade out of the story. rogers is to cool of a character not to get more face time and be relevant down the road.
    he'll not fade out that simple that is the point..he helped SH's crew, he coated(probably) their ship so that they can go to the NW.of course i would like to see more of rayliegh but i already told you he don't have any "reason" to go either at the NW or to start piracy again under a crew.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

he'll not fade out that simple that is the point..he helped SH's crew, he coated(probably) their ship so that they can go to the NW.of course i would like to see more of rayliegh but i already told you he don't have any "reason" to go either at the NW or to start piracy again under a crew.
    when this battle comes to an end and the strwhats get back together and head to fishman island, then on to the NW, the focus of the story will switch to the new world, and if rayleigh doesnt go to the new world how will we get to see more of him. even the enemies in the 1st half of the story have made or will make a return................hacchi, baroque works,and buggy. everyone will be in the new world, and it will be a shame if the ole boy rayleigh didnt make it there.

SIDENOTE

ax hand morgan and cp9 will make returns as well. i would be shocking if rob lucci joined BB.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast