英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Post Thanks / Like
Re: 100 things you learned from gantz!!!
...I'm seeing a trend in your responses. XD
However, roughly half of these items "learned" from gantz only apply in the context of gantz, meaning they have limited to no possibility of having similar manifestations in the real world. Thus, in roughly half of the cases presented (doesn't apply to all of them), you haven't really learned anything from gantz. It's like saying Star Trek taught you how to shoot and kill people with lasers and that interspecies sex is desirable.
34) Never save a drunk bum on subway tracks. However, it's perfectly fine to travel or rest on said tracks if one is drunk.
35) Riding a motorcycle with a stranger on back and having no knowledge of this stranger's presence is a lethal combination.
36) Biker punks just don't know when to stfu.
37) Subway stops are the dens of modern douche bags.
38) When a new, "perfect" kid starts attending your school, don't play the game of Life with him.
39) Someone always has to be the hero. Interestingly, someone always has a policy of killing this person (the latter may or may not succeed, at which point, he curses those meddling kids).
40) NEVER carry a camera with you. By carrying one, you run the risk of taking a picture of something secretive. This will almost certainly lead to your disappearance.
41) If you have a child to support, the most advisable options available to you are to kill this child or sacrifice yourself.
42) Japanese people like to reinforce thoughts of suicide on the internet.
Last edited by kaliayev; April 18, 2009 at 12:58 AM.