Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: This week (Roads 68-69-70-71) Discussion and Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Blabble's Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This week (Roads 68-69-70-71) Discussion and Predictions

Ah yes, I believe you guys finished the entire road to 2002 in Italian, amright?

By helping Shinji, things are going faster so you have my thanks.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member majed2000's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: This week (Roads 68-69-70-71) Discussion and Predictions

silen:thanx alot 4 the information and for ur efforts to help shinji really this is great .

as 4 hyuga now he will have hard time ,and now there are alot of questions to be asked:

will he stay in the new team untill qualification to serie B then a ? ,of course this will take alot time.

or he will stay a short time ,but how he will prove that he improved alot during that time .

is the coach going to ask him somthing to achieve like tsubasa.

the last question is there hope to see hyuga Vs aoi n RT2002 ? ...i guess not .
    at least i hope to see somthing about Aoi Vs Akai .
    Last edited by majed2000; April 20, 2009 at 07:39 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member "~Mail~"'s Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    "~Mail~": Your question is kind of illogical. This happened when Rivaul left the field. So it would just be logical that this kind of situation would only happen to Japan if Tsubasa was absent or had to leave the field as well.
    Well Shinji, its logical. OK, its not when he's in the game, but injured and was put out (temporarily) and the game are still in play. Tsubasa was absent for a while before in the previous arc. And yet the team still looking strong and able to resist the opponent. And Tsubasa whom shouldn't be continuing able to get back to the pitch and continue winning the game.

Rivaul entered before and only able to draw. Plus when he's injured, he's injured. Tsubasa when injured felt like nothing when he wants to play.

Never heard before that the La Liga can have a team playing three games in three days. The standard is like 2 games a week (max) then another one in the start of the following week = 3 games in 8 days. So, it should have been 1 point in 8 days/3 games.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member majed2000's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by "~Mail~" View Post
    Well Shinji, its logical. OK, its not when he's in the game, but injured and was put out (temporarily) and the game are still in play. Tsubasa was absent for a while before in the previous arc. And yet the team still looking strong and able to resist the opponent. And Tsubasa whom shouldn't be continuing able to get back to the pitch and continue winning the game.

Rivaul entered before and only able to draw. Plus when he's injured, he's injured. Tsubasa when injured felt like nothing when he wants to play.

Never heard before that the La Liga can have a team playing three games in three days. The standard is like 2 games a week (max) then another one in the start of the following week = 3 games in 8 days. So, it should have been 1 point in 8 days/3 games.
    tsubasa used pain killer befor n the match against toho ,that is why he looked as if he wasn't injured.
    the second time tsubasa was injured n WY and wasn't as bad as the first one ,beside he had alot of partners that time ,Aoi,Hyuga,Matsuyama,Misugi,and Misaki n the finals.

about barca and Rivaul ,i think barca doesn't have now the kind of players they can rely on to help Rivaul or take his rule if he wasn't playing

about the system of the la liga ,i dont think they ment three games in three days ,i think takashi ment 3 rounds or weeks ,but since the round takes 1 day (all the matches of the round played n the same day ) ,that mean they played 3 dayes only .

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinji's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

"~Mail~": Well, sorry to contradict you, but you're wrong. if you look at the matches carefully, everytime Tsubasa is absent, injured, knocked down or whatever, the opponent is either winning (Hamburg, Bremen), scoring (Hanawa, Germany) or dominating (Mexico).

Yes Rivaul left, then came back and Barca only tied against Valencia... Just like Nankatsu and Toho. No difference here, except your hate towards Tsubasa

When someone says 3rd day, it means the 3rd round of matches... They didn't play 3 matches in 3 days >_> everyday isn't a Liga day.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I've never seen Mail satisfied, I don't even know why he does read this mangá, he's always complaining about everything.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member angel1980's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

At least ~Mail cares enough about the manga to visit this forum every week. Haven't you heard of a love-hate relationship, in which one loves and hates something at the same time?

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abo3omar's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

lol..easy on the man

I feel that he's enjoying the manga, but then argues about what he felt needs a discussion..This is refreshing the forums always and brings out new infos like Silen's Italian boost a page ago ^^
    In ThE NaMe Of God..Allah..I BeGiN & EnD All My PoStS
    Abdulqader Zeniddeen

10. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I prefer people posting often. It's not like he's just throwing insults, at least it leads to some discussions.

Though it would be refreshing as well to see him talk about what he likes once in a while >_>

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abo3omar's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL
    In ThE NaMe Of God..Allah..I BeGiN & EnD All My PoStS
    Abdulqader Zeniddeen

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member "~Mail~"'s Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Heh, thanx angel & abo3omar for the leap of defense.

Well, every manga/comic that I read always have some that I hate and some I like. Even if their Hero is too super.

E.g.:
    HATE
    1. Superman
    2. Spiderman
    3. Naruto (when using full chakra)
    4. Tsubasa (when winning)

1. Batman
    2. Incredible Hulk
    3. Luffy
    4. Tsubasa (when in dilemma)

Reasons: well not in this discussion..

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Bahrain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by "~Mail~" View Post
    Heh, thanx angel & abo3omar for the leap of defense.

Well, every manga/comic that I read always have some that I hate and some I like. Even if their Hero is too super.

E.g.:
    HATE
    1. Superman
    2. Spiderman
    3. Naruto (when using full chakra)
    4. Tsubasa (when winning)

1. Batman
    2. Incredible Hulk
    3. Luffy
    4. Tsubasa (when in dilemma)

Reasons: well not in this discussion..
    poor Tsubasa

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chaos_master's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 68
    We've been following Tsubasa for a long while now and know what he's capable of, so nothing surprising here. Nice to see Barca B can score at least once without Tsubasa being involved (Barca scored 7 and Tsubasa had 3 goals and 3 assists)

Chapter 69
    Three things deserve noting:
    - The relationship between player and manager Rivaul and Van Saal showed. It's actually a very real phenomenon in modern football with teams changing their coaches as often as they do. They sometimes take one or two of their former players to their new teams and with a guy you know, it's easier to start your work. The one example I can think of on the spot is Martin O'Neil taking Stilian Petrov from Celtic to Aston Villa as he was appointed Villa manager.
    - Hyuga being rented. I think this needs serious clarification as using the word 'transferred' implies him being moved permanently. He's just being sent on rent in order to build up match experience and he'll come back stronger than ever. Nice to see both the coach and physio trusting in Hyuga's opinion on this instead of just sending him away. Still, I think Kojiro would do just fine in Serie B, but it might just be a case of the team he's going to being the only one requesting a rental at this point.
    - Hyuga's shower scene. Some of the female fans on here might have a heart attack

Chapter 70-71
    I didn't like how it was made seem like Barca is a one-man-team. It shouldn't be like that by any logic, especially considering Rayo Vallecano have never been a team with a class even close to Barca's. I know it's just to build up the story, so when Tsubasa comes storming in he can bask in the glory of his godlike status, but it's just plain silly.

P.S. No Nitta

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

How could I not mention Hyuga's shower scene... Obviously for fangirls

Well, if you take into consideration the dialog of the two childs, and all the narrator's remarks, then you shouldn't feel as if Barca is a one-man team... They mostly were awfully unlucky.
    Even Rayo Vallecano doesn't seem to be all that good, one of their goal was pure luck and they didn't even scored the last one themselves.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tachyon's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I can identify with Mail's hatred for Tsubasa...except I hate Nitta for absolutely no reason

Chapter 70-71

I believe that's the 2nd time a defender scored a self-goal in the manga. I don't remember which Japanese defender did the first one. Might have been Ishizaki

Oh , and I'm a big fan of the truck driver. When is he making an appearance? Or maybe Shinji can release a one-shot of our beloved driver.
    Last edited by Tachyon; April 21, 2009 at 02:08 PM.

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast