Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Big Bang Theory Thread

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity weixiaobao's Avatar
    i am reside within a creature that is bias
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Big Bang Theory Thread

Apparently we do, I am increasingly more aware of the formula each weeks. It is still cool/funny as hell. But I hope the show quality doesn't go down since it is one of the few tv shows I am currently watching (even though they are not airing new episodes right now).

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't watched the last season, so please no spoilers from there I almost killed a friend of mine because of his unintentional spoiling I relieved myself by talking about Doctor Who episodes he haven't watched yet

My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Thread Bump~

Season 6 Scoops:

The series has added Kevin Sussman( Stuart) as series regular for the new season.
    Quote Quote:
    Sussman, who has recurred since Season 2 as Stuart, the owner of the Marvel-lite comic book shop, becomes the CBS hitcom’s eighth series regular, joining Johnny Galecki(Leonard), Jim Parsons(Sheldon), Kaley Cuoco(Penny), Simon Helberg(Howard), Kunal Nayar(Raj), Melissa Rauch(Bernadette) and Mayim Bialik(Amy).

That said, the frequency of his appearances is likely to remain intermittent, meaning he won’t appear in every episode like the others.
    Quote Quote:
    When Howard returns from his space mission this season on The Big Bang Theory, he’s going to encounter a few surprises waiting for him on Earth. Among them: His BFF Raj has settled into a new bromance, and his mother is dating her dentist! And to make matters more complicated, his new bride Bernadette — tired of living under the same roof as Mrs. Wolowitz — wants out of their current digs.

Casting News:

Quote Quote:
    Margo Harshman has been cast as Sheldon’s new assistant, Alex. It is not Amy Farrah Fowler, though, who should fret over the introduction of this saucy brunette, but Penny, seeing as Alex quickly hits it off with Leonard and in doing so “may create a little tension” for the off-and-on couple, exec producer Steve Molaro said
    Quote Quote:
    Kenny Lerner( Buffy the Vampire Slayer) will play Mrs. Wolowitz’s dentist boyfriend, Dr. Schneider. And even though Howard’s mom (voiced by Carol Ann Susi) famously remains offscreen, she won’t be able to keep her nascent relationship under wraps from her son. Rather, he finds out that his dentist is playing doctor with Ma! in an amusing way. But how will he take the news?

source: TVLine

Season Premiere promo:

Season 6 is back on 27th September.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

I think this is from season 5 but man I laughed at this so hard. One of many of her funny scenes.

Some spoiler news for the return of the show on 31st Jan for its second half of the season, here's what interests me most:

Quote Quote:
    Sheldon’s forced to play nice with the always-irksome Barry Kripke when The Big Bang Theory returns with a new episode on Jan. 31 – and the physicists’ long-standing rivalry inadvertently sets up what star Mayim Biaylik calls “a big February” for the incredibly popular comedy. Read on for more scoop about what’s ahead!

As the season moves ahead, the status quo just won’t do for Sheldon and his lady. “We have two episodes with Amy and Sheldon really pushing the boundaries,” Bialik says. “Honestly, I’ve been surprised.” Though it’s not clear whether Sheldon will forge the final frontier, so to speak, the actress hinted that “Shamy” definitely will undergo some changes. “[The show] wanted to introduce some tension into their relationship and, as it’s always been, Sheldon’s reaction is totally not what I would have expected,” she says. “But it’s still super consistent with him.” -TV Line
    I hope this doesn't change the dynamic of their current relationship too much, because they are a delight to see on screen and it's hilarious and adorable to witness their attempt at a "normal" relationship. Seems like whatever happens between the 2 of them in the next few episodes, we will be a bit surprised by Sheldon's actions .

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

season finale

Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    season finale

I need to watch it later tonight or tomorrow but I recall reading spoilers about it from TVLine, so I have an idea of what happens. I know there's a pregnancy scare between Penny and Leonard.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

amy and sheldon...
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, season finale is on 16th May; seems I'm actually 2 episodes behind. The last one I saw was Sheldon dealing with the cancellation of the tv show Alphas.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

my bad....so this week is the finale....

Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

So I've seen those 2 episodes now; the first with the tv professor both Leonard and Sheldon grew up watching; the second with the girls' trip to vegas and the guys playing Dungeon and Dragons.

#22- Professor Proton was just a refreshing character, he was so awkwardly funny, I found. It was one of those episodes where you had someone new come into the scene of the group and question the situations going on with them, in this case Sheldon and Leonard and Penny's relationship. It's something us viewers have gotten used to but it's always amusing to be reminded of it. I'd love for Bob Newhart to be scripted into the show again next season; his scenes with Sheldon are just so brilliant.

Ah Penny being amazed at the potato clock!

#23- Loved this episode for 2 reasons; Howard's impersonations and Amy and Sheldon's scenes in the end. So cute .

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Reviewer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member otomo20's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

18. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by otomo20 View Post
    Yes.

Amy's reaction to see Penny in this dress is just priceless. How very fine she is.

20. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

Season 6 Episode 19 was awesome, a bit more dramatic.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

23. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast