Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: This week (Roads 72-73-74-75) discussion and predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member majed2000's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: This week (Roads 72-73-74-75) discussion and predictions

tsubasa talking to the ball.......mm i am talking to the plants too...hehehe

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member bax's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This week (Roads 72-73-74-75) discussion and predictions

Hey hey >.> In a world where kicks can break a statue or a ball turns into a fireball or a ball telling you that your way is wrong or a kick makes a hole in the wall, I don't think it makes much sense to talk about if someone can talk to a bird >.>; I mean.... eh, we have much better things to discuss >.>

Like... will Rivaul play too or would he just give up? If he is gonna play, what would be the formation? How will Tsubasa affects the match now that he'll be playing... Sure Tsubasa is kinda like a god, but he'll be playing against players in Rivaul's league (which mind you the very person who "shoved" Tsubasa into Barca B).

Tsubasa never played against top pros before, this will be his first time. Sure he was training well with them before he was sent into Barca B, but training and playing against are two quite different things.

This should be interesting to read, and hopefully a long match I found the matches in RT2002 are kinda short -____- (In the World Youth too somewhat).

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member "~Mail~"'s Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

now Pehu finally understand what I felt 4 long time. You can be a genius or a Tensai but please not with Nature (forest, ocean, wild-life, etc..) Yeah this is a manga, but if you want to be realistic while worshipping a nation (Bra-who??) and creating to many superb character from there please at least consider other nation or balance it.

Brazil is not the best right people.. Support here

Talking to stuff that ain't alive, well call the Psyche Ward. Tsubasa can talk to the field as the field is alive with soil and stuff, but ball is like you're talking to a wall and hoping the wall will protect you from any danger.

Ok, the next chapter is kind of one sided IF BARCA suddenly WIN. Real Madrid should at least fall to a DRAW or 1 goal difference (WINNING OF COURSE). If Real Madrid can lose to Barca (whom didn't have a backup Top Shita 4 Rivaul other than Tsubasa), than BRAZIL can lose to other nation in 3:1 ratio..

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinji's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, yeah, Takahashi, please just give us generic characters who can be beaten by anyone with no distinctive characteristic and no personality whatsoever. I'd love that >_>

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member "~Mail~"'s Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Shinji sulking.. Hehe..

Its not generic character, but even super character from other countries.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abo3omar View Post
    Maybe Owairan can talk to camels
    I lol'd. Anyway, Brazil were the best, sometime long ago. Now, I'm not quite sure.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tachyon's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL! XD

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Silen's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tachyon's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pehu View Post
    I lol'd. Anyway, Brazil were the best, sometime long ago. Now, I'm not quite sure.
    Paraguay is currently rocking in South America , big surprise there.

Anyway, back on topic. Predictions for next match; Victory for Barcelona. Naturezza quits Real Madrid and joins Barcelona to compete for Top Shita with Tsubasa and Rivaul . Rivaul gets angry and shoots dead Tsubasa and Naturezza (no more competition). Rivaul is arrested , and with his departure, Barcelona never win another match and are relegated from the league. A few days later, Barcelona ceases to exist as a club. The Road to 2002 manga ends here.
    Last edited by Tachyon; April 27, 2009 at 02:51 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member backers's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
    Paraguay is currently rocking in South America , big surprise there.

Anyway, back on topic. Predictions for next match; Victory for Barcelona. Naturezza quits Real Madrid and joins Barcelona to compete for Top Shita with Tsubasa and Rivaul .
    OMG..im sure Tsubasa & Barcelona will win but Netuzera joining Barcelona?wont happen i guess :P

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abo3omar's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanx everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
    Rivaul gets angry and shoots dead Tsubasa and Naturezza
    a LOL here
    In ThE NaMe Of God..Allah..I BeGiN & EnD All My PoStS
    Abdulqader Zeniddeen

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kurz's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

haha sometimes i lol at this discussion
    there are nitta-hater, hyuga-hater, tsubasa hater, misaki hater and now natureza hater..haha
    but for sure matsuyama will not have a hater cuz it will make shinji stop scanlating!

anyway "a great hunter is loved by animal" <--who can guess from where i quote this :P
    so natureza is a great goal hunter..so animals love him.

but tsubasa vs naturezza and aoi's development is what im looking forward to on this point

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm with you there, kurz. Matsuyama can't be hated, he've already suffered too much.

Also, I do believe that Barcelona will win that match, because any other result would cause the sacking of Van Saal, and I do believe that would make Tsubasa loose any chance to be on Top Shita position. Aoi's development is one of my interests also.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chaos_master's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice to see such a long discussion. It's been a while

Road 72
    Gonzales getting hit in the head wasn't such a surprise to me, as fans of a club with such a history can get very frustrated when their team wins a single point out of 3 games. Still it's a scene I hadn't seen in CT yet and it grabbed my attention.

Tsubasa admits to being a stealer It's fun, but I can't help but feel there's something wrong with him admitting it in broad daylight ... and in a song at that!

Road 73
    Hyuga seems confident. Nothing new here and with the spirit of the manga so far, I think Mazz is going to get sick of pizzas not so long from now

Road 74
    Gonzalez' appearance in this chapter makes me feel he'll have a big positive impact on the Barca - Real game. Other than that, I remember someone asking if there was a problem with having two hole players (top shitta or whatever, it's the same thing). There is absolutely none and there are several popular formations using these, 4-3-2-1 the most popular. The thing is, a team is usually used to playing a certain way and for Barca it seems to be with a single hole player, so introducing a second one would upset their overall performance and while Tsubasa and Rivaul might be a great combo, if the rest of the players suffer because of this it's not good for the team.

Road 75
    The best chapter of the 4 in my opinion. A detailed introduction of Real Madrid and great suspense in how a seemingly weak Barca will overcome the many stars of Madrid. Personally, I'm mainly interested in how Figo (Fago) and Casillas (whatever his manga name was) are going to play. Casillas should be at least at Salinas' level, if not better, so I really would find it odd if he conceded more than 3. Liked the comedy bit with Figo (I don't want to get booed) and Naturezza's haircut And finally, isn't this the first time Tsubasa has addressed someone as his "arch-enemy"? Should be a very entertaining confrontation

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinji's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Indeed it's a surprise in Captain Tsubasa. That's why I like Road to 2002 probably more than other people, it's probably the one and only arc to show things we were not used to.
    You're supposed to be ashamed if you steal money or someone else's property. But stealing someone's technique just by seeing it should be something to be proud of. Why should a player limit himself?

Callusias may be better than Salinas, but he won't be facing All Japan Jr. Youth

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast