Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Beck by Sakuishi Harold

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mageofdeath's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beck Manga Discussion

I didn't realize it was in the wrong forum, anyways chapter 79 is out now, finally in LQ and scanlated for those of us who still follow the series, maybe we could get a release post, or something...

誰も知らない 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep, and now that I'm the seinen mod I can take care of these problems. Moved to General Manga.
    尊皇攘夷
    Ask Zindryr Stuff
    MANga of Taste - Zindryr's Manga Review Blog - last update 07/29/08
    Looking for a professional freelance or permanent position as a JP->EN translator. If you are looking for one, or know a company that is, then please send me an e-mail or PM here.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mageofdeath's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess I forgot to post the download site...
    http://www.beck-mcs.org/
    there it is...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Roocketman's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Beck Discussion and RAW's

For the people who don't know what this serie is about : it shows a realistic world of music following the life of a teenager, Yukio Tanaka. He's only 14 y.o., and has no real goal in his life. He only likes one thing: Chiemi Kuniyoshi, a pop idol. However, an evening will change his whole life when one of the most beautiful girls in highschool, Izumi, invites him for a bowling game. The fight that happens after the game will make Koyuki (nickname given by Izumi) meet with Ryuusuke, young rebel and fine guitarist. A revelation will come to Koyuki when he listens to a Dybree cd, a rock band.
    Koyuki then discovers rock and as a new passion .

This manga is released on the monthly shonen jump , that means 1 chapter per month . Each chapter have from 60 to 64 pages . Each volumen of Beck has 3 chapters .It has been translated on english from the vol.1 to the vol.27 chapter number 80 , and I'm trying to keep this going . So for our translators and scanlators , here we go with the chapter number 81 Raw :

Beck Chapter 81 RAW (RS) | (SS) | (TU) | (GS) | (MU)

I hope everyone will support this project ^^ . AND ALL THE THANKS TO BECK-MCS GROUP ^^ .

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beck Discussion and RAW's

just a side note the link is to ch 88 it think not 81. There is a very bad scanlation of ch 80
    go here for the chapters and RAWS. they mone scans http://www.beck-mcs.org/index.php?page=scans

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I know the link were wrong , but now it's fixed , and thanks for the advice , but I have already contacted with the admins of beck-mcs to post here the raws, hoping someone will translate chapter 81 to english , or another western-readable languaje xD .

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Started BECK a few days ago, and I love it! ^^ Would really hope that the scanlations continue.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that too , just tell people about this project , we need people who wants to support this , so the translators attention would be placed in Beck . I'll start uploading the file to other places , like SS and MU.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

if any1 willing to do a translation of beck or can post and they have found id be willing to do a crappy typeset and clean

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

You're welcome fremeer , you have the raw in the first post , clean it if you're so kind , and I'll upload it to every uploading site ^^ .

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The problem is always translators. Pretty much anyone can typeset, but translators are extremely rare as they are always already loaded with other projects.

Scanlator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Aladar's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

As I said, don't worry, there are still people working on it.. you just have to be patient..

and, for BECK - I'm I only one who actually enjoyed anime way much than manga?
    Tell me you've been bad. Nice and clear.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Haven't watched the anime. I really dislike any anime based of a manga since I hate wasting my time watching all those fillers.

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rankgain
    Haven't watched the anime. I really dislike any anime based of a manga since I hate wasting my time watching all those fillers.
    not all series based off manga have fillers, especially if the manga is complete.

Anyways, my bro says the ending for the anime is horrible. Also, i remember reading someone's opinion about the series and they honestly werent impressed with the songs. I tend to agree, from what i saw, none of the engrishy singing impressed me (how often can full moon sway impress, especially when there isnt anything special about the song or the singers) but i would think it would be nice to hear a series about music

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

This serie it's about rock , if you don't like rock , just read the manga and imagine them singin pop , rap , hip-hop , reggae,salsa or wathever you like . The manga have "that" particularity , the anime use very good songs as : Spice of Life (Typhoon24) , brainstorm (big muff) (from tropical gorilla) , Hit in the USA (beat crusaders) and some other good songs . But you must see beyond the music , the serie tells you about the problems of a youngster and all those things . Obviously , reading more than 1 opinion is advised , just to see it from different points of view . Personally , the anime has no fillers , it's the same as the manga from vol.1 to vol.11 . I advice watching it ,then you sure will want to read the manga.

New Reply
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast