Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Naruto Shippuden: Legends: Akatsuki Rising Announced

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member XEL's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Shippuden: Legends: Akatsuki Rising Announced

I had my psp modded for $15 USD... I think they gave me a better battery, pandora maybe? cause the battery life is like 8-9 hours full now instead of just the 5 hours :P but I might just buy this game, piracy isnt good...unless you have the game. my philosophy is buy the game, download it, then sell the game untouched to another store ^^ this way you're supporting the company ...for free

Washington 2012
    ~ We're baaaaaaaaaack ~

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palestine
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by XEL View Post
    I had my psp modded for $15 USD... I think they gave me a better battery, pandora maybe? cause the battery life is like 8-9 hours full now instead of just the 5 hours :P but I might just buy this game, piracy isnt good...unless you have the game. my philosophy is buy the game, download it, then sell the game untouched to another store ^^ this way you're supporting the company ...for free
    not realy, if you a naruto game then sell it to someone else, you will have the money and not sony plus another sopy of the game so it is pirecy because you dont own the game any more.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AkatsukiNoTobi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by adel123456789 View Post
    not realy, if you a naruto game then sell it to someone else, you will have the money and not sony plus another sopy of the game so it is pirecy because you dont own the game any more.
    Technically, while that's true, it's more a question of ethics. Say you go and buy the game from somewhere. Everyone gets whatever share of the $40 (let's say) for the game. Then you go and download it to have a copy for your modded PSP. You then go and sell the game to Gamestop/Game Crazy/wherever you go. The company's don't see any of that money, nor do they see any of the money from anyone who buys the game as a used copy. That's the problem with used games: all the money goes to the store who's selling it.

So you can do as you please. I'd personally buy the game and keep it until I'm done with it, then trade it in.

Country
    Palestine
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AkatsukiNoTobi View Post
    Technically, while that's true, it's more a question of ethics. Say you go and buy the game from somewhere. Everyone gets whatever share of the $40 (let's say) for the game. Then you go and download it to have a copy for your modded PSP. You then go and sell the game to Gamestop/Game Crazy/wherever you go. The company's don't see any of that money, nor do they see any of the money from anyone who buys the game as a used copy. That's the problem with used games: all the money goes to the store who's selling it.

So you can do as you please. I'd personally buy the game and keep it until I'm done with it, then trade it in.
    i would buy games from a store here but the games here are old, and the price never changes ( $40 is $40 even after 3 years). im not saying what im doing is right but if i can do the right thing i would do it.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity DARK's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

PSP is such an old, mundane system now. I can't believe they're still milking it out for more than what it's worth.

Country
    Palestine
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DARK View Post
    PSP is such an old, mundane system now. I can't believe they're still milking it out for more than what it's worth.
    just becuase you own adiffrent system, it doesnt mean teh other one sucks . like i own the psp (moded) but i like th ds too.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zachc2009's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

just becuase you own adiffrent system, it doesnt mean teh other one sucks . like i own the psp (moded) but i like th ds too.
    the psp still has some energy left, i have had a ds and a psp and in terms of content aimed at people between the ages of 12 - 20 its better because ds always release games for kids

i would buy games from a store here but the games here are old, and the price never changes ( $40 is $40 even after 3 years). im not saying what im doing is right but if i can do the right thing i would do it.
    True, my lil bro got a xbox360 of his own and call of duty wow was 30 pound and its a year old(?), this was from CEX and it pisses me off that these places who buy the games from people feel the need to overcharge (fair enough they need to make a profit) but some of the prices are extortionate
    Last edited by Zachc2009; September 04, 2009 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner konoto04's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

any one played it yet?
    i have it was pretty good its a pretty long game too

-----------------------------------------
    check my sig for free prizes including this game
    Last edited by konoto04; November 09, 2009 at 04:10 PM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2