Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: What do you think would be better for a review?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clear Pictures relevent to the review

13 92.86%
  • Captions, that are somewhat off topic

6 42.86%
  • None of the above

0 0%
  • Other(If you can state the exact details, that would be great)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply

Thread: Claymore 91 Review, By Sarry

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Baron Hugenstein's Avatar
    Depends...which planet are we talking about?
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore 91 Review, By Sarry

I just wanted to check something, so that my reviews are better suited and more enjoyable in the future, so I added a poll that would enlist some features, such as pictures and off topic captions, to see what is the best for a perfectly good reading of a review. PS: the Poll has multi-check, so you can check more than option.
    Thanks a lot for your help.

Many Thanks to those who found the Raw, Translated, and Scanlated the chapter.
    Strings of Awakening.

A great chapter, truly great; the soon-to-come battle between Riful and the organization will be grand and epic, only to be surpassed by the awakening of the merging twins. Now to explain the chapter as it unfolds before the reader’s eyes:

The small “skirmish”, if you can call it that, between Claire and Duff is continuing outside the castle, and ultimately is moved inside the castle. And as with any skirmish, other people around will feel and hear the battle. While this small fight is going on, Riful and Renee are in the same underground room that was presented a few chapters ago, and there are very interesting developments going on.

Renee is still fixing her legs while Riful is patiently watching and waiting; as Riful is waiting (and for sure getting bored) notices a slight movement in the twins’ body, but she believes that she was too bored that she started to see things, since Renee didn’t notice anything. At this point, the skirmish on the surface reaches a point where it is affecting the structure of the underground room, and consequently Riful goes up to “scream”, in her own way, at Duff, since she couldn’t feel Claire and had assumed that he was playing around.

And it is funny and interesting to see how she “calms” Duff down, as she extends a string of her tissue and holds Duff by his neck, as a animal is caught. Then she is told about the fighters in black and goes out to settle a recently “old score”. Well, it is interesting to see that Claire is planning a suicidal fight, as she was planning to lure Riful out, but wasn’t planning for full transformation at the very beginning.

Then the expected happen, well not between Riful and Claire (Got you there, didn’t I?), but the expected that I meant was about Renee: since there was no one looked after her, she has a chance to escape her capture. Luckily for Claire, Duff is too slow to keep up with Renee escaping, so Riful must do the work, makes you think getting Duff wasn’t that good, but hey Duff is a nice guy, He is a good boy

Although, initially wanting to free Renee and escape, if possible, Claire is instead “pulled” inside towards the underground room, in which she experience some kind of headache and wonders why she is directed towards the twins.

My take on that is somewhat simple: The twins were like a shell, covered without any contact or anyway out for its current status, so when Renee ventured and saw that light open up, the shell was cracked and the body is beginning to gain consciousness. As for the connection with Claire, this must have happened in two instances:
    1) When Claire was sensing who was inside the castle, and it is within the second she felt that weird new life force that the connection began, and was strengthened during her little skirmish with Duff.
    2) The fact that Claire has different body parts within her, that had different signatures; one these parts have somewhat contacted the twins and made the connection.

However, these two options are the most logical at this point that I can come up with.

My Rating for this chapter is at least a 9/10, great chapter with a good ending that leaves the reads wanting much more, yet being forced to wait a whole month. Hehe, who can predict what’s to come next, the best I can say is that Riful is going to find Renee and hold her down, and those pesky zombie hunters are going to show up as well as Alicia and Beth.
    Last edited by Baron Hugenstein; May 03, 2009 at 01:11 AM.

2. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jodi's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 91 Review, By Sarry

nice review
    I think that Claire is going to have a new part of someone's body to her

are you guys waiting for Claire to master Teresa's powers?

I am waiting that... teresa was awesome

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Baron Hugenstein's Avatar
    Depends...which planet are we talking about?
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 91 Review, By Sarry

Quote Originally Posted by jodi View Post
    nice review
    I think that Claire is going to have a new part of someone's body to her

are you guys waiting for Claire to master Teresa's powers?

I am waiting that... teresa was awesome
    Lol, I hope not, Claire has a lot of foreign parts(hehe not what you think) inside her already.

I think she will master Teresa's powers in the next arc or so, since it seems like another good power-up.

New Reply