Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Urahara Kisuke Vs.Toshiro Hitsguya

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Urahara Kisuke

75 90.36%
  • Toshiro Hitsguya

8 9.64%
New Reply
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Urahara Kisuke Vs. Toshiro Hitsguya

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member yellowman1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Urahara Kisuke Vs. Toshiro Hitsguya

Urahara (full power)
    Hitsguya (full power no limit)

well it would be a good fight but in the end Urahara might lose unless he has something up his sleeve but hit. would win slightly so he gets my vote but then again urahara did a way better fight with yammi
    Last edited by yellowman1; October 27, 2008 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ~There is a thin line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ~Joshua~'s Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Urahara Kisuke Vs. Toshiro Hitsguya

Urahara is smart but I fail to see how he would defeat Hitsugaya. Hitsugaya always has something up his sleeve and has the water in the atmosphere to his advantage.
    "I pray for the strength to change what I can,
    The inability to accept what I can't,
    And the incapacity to tell the difference...."

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=~Joshua~;1086175]Urahara is smart but I fail to see how he would defeat Hitsugaya. Hitsugaya always has something up his sleeve and has the water in the atmosphere to his advantage.[/Q]

Urahara has never really shown his full strength and we has seen toushiros constantly and unless halibel is alot weaker than yammi who he couldnt hurt at all then toushiro is about to be killed(off topic i know)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Onomatopoeia's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What the fuck is with all these Hitsugaya vs ??? and Kenpachi vs ??? let's get something original.

Something like a Shikai Ichigo vs Barragans Fraccions one at a time. Post Bankai Training during SS.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

These posts are sort of getting old and people are indeed getting fed up with them...Unless there is a separate section for posts such as this I don't feel obligated to give people any reason to dislike me to the point that my posts and null and void to them.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Um, urahara, easily.... he's only shown shikai and he's pretty much just toying with yammi and alike. He's definitely hiding more power (okay, that's undisputable, he has bankai (since all captains in history save for kenpachi have had it)).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Aikidoka's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Urahara Kisuke...it wouldn't even really be a fight. Kisuke is someone who was considered a possible source of trouble by Aizen during the Gaiden, and whose name was known throughout Soul Society a century after he was exiled. He also has incredible intelligence and ingenuity. These combinations would make him more than a match for Hitsugaya.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hitsugaya was called a genius by Ichimaru, which was a former captain. he has some skill that I don't see Urahara cake-walking this. Also, Aikidoka can you provide proof of how Urahara was considered a possible source of trouble for Aizen?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hitsu is young and inexperienced and his bankai seems to be imperfected. Urahara would win. He has a lot more up his sleeve and is quite a powerhouse. Unless hitsu shows something new in the fight against halibel, my vote goes for urahara

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Masaki195's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This guy (yellowman1) Just doesn't like Toshiro, and is making thread up just so he can lose.

Urahara, of course.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Onomatopoeia's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Urahara hasn't released his Bankai yet. We already know who will win.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Just so i can add on to this hitsugaya bashing Ulquiorra the 4th espada had to come in and delfect uraharas one and only attack on Yammi where Hitsugaya attacked yammi and he broke out of the ice and asked him to do it again because it felt good
    Last edited by kikrox1; October 28, 2008 at 06:02 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Aikidoka's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Also, Aikidoka can you provide proof of how Urahara was considered a possible source of trouble for Aizen?
    In chapters 175 and 176, where Aizen explains his plan, and in the few chapters between the Arrancar arc and the Hueco Mundo arc.

Kisuke was the one who beat Aizen to finding a way to break down the barriers between shinigami and hollow. Not only that, but he hid the Hougyoku, making it difficult for Aizen to obtain it and prompting him to even fake his own death in order to get to it. Kisuke was Aizen's "intellectual" rival of a sort, surpassing him in the research of shinigamification and indirectly causing problems that slowed Aizen's retrieval of the Hougyoku.

Kisuke was also the only one who knew how to make a passageway into Hueco Mundo. Because of that, Soul Society and the Ryoka could potentially form a full-scale invasion into Aizen's base which had been previously impenetrable, because no one knew a way in (mentioned in the earlier volumes).

Kisuke's the one that's caused the most trouble for Aizen so far, and has the most potential of causing more...whereas Hitsugaya in comparison is a mere foot-soldier. He may be as smart as Kisuke and could therefore match him in tactics as well as strength, but Kisuke is creative and resourceful, and has dozens of his inventions on hand to deal with Hitsugaya. Remember how Kisuke was able to analyze Yammi's bala after seeing it being used? He said if he saw it enough times he might be able to counter it. Same with a fight against Hitsugaya.

Kisuke's unpredictability and quick thinking would be hard to counter. Hitsugaya, who was taken off guard by Luppi's attack upon his release, would be hard-pressed to counter any of Kisuke's creative strategies. Due to all of these traits, I find it hard to believe that Hitsugaya would stand a chance against Kisuke once he got serious.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member yellowman1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masaki195 View Post
    This guy (yellowman1) Just doesn't like Toshiro, and is making thread up just so he can lose.

Urahara, of course.
    one someone asked me to do it two im one of the only 2 that voted form him cause i think it. in bankai form is more capable then urhara that has been thrown out of soul society and treated as a hollow he got hit by yammi >.> at least hit. did not
    ~There is a thin line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.~

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you yellowman1. Hitsugaya's shikai may not have done damage to Yammi, however a one hit kill from shikai would have made the hype due to Espada's null and void. Hitsugaya took on a menos without looking and sliced it in half without looking (anime). But of course my argument isn't going to be taken seriously seeing how it's "not canon." >_>

New Reply
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast