Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: Zangetsu vs. Zangetsu

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ~Joshua~'s Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Zangetsu vs. Zangetsu

All this talk of Ichigo's Development, and what Ichigo really is gave me an idea. I wondered what would happen if these two were matched together...

So! The contestants are:

Hollow Ichigo (Zangetsu) vs. Zangetsu (Zangetsu)

They are fighting inside Ichigo's mind. They both have intent to kill (Fantasy remember?), and Ichigo CANNOT interfere. No one can for that matter (not that anyone could....)

Have fun, keep it nice and let your imagination roam, but in moderation of course.
    "I pray for the strength to change what I can,
    The inability to accept what I can't,
    And the incapacity to tell the difference...."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ryanzokuken's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zangetsu vs. Zangetsu

draw?

haha, i dunno. same power and abilities, but different fighting styles?

Ogichi: wild, unorthodox, fierce, unpredictable.
    Zangetsu: uniform, orderly, skillful, precise, by-the-book? (at least that's how he seems to me.)

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ~Joshua~ View Post
    All this talk of Ichigo's Development, and what Ichigo really is gave me an idea. I wondered what would happen if these two were matched together...

So! The contestants are:

Hollow Ichigo (Zangetsu) vs. Zangetsu (Zangetsu)

They are fighting inside Ichigo's mind. They both have intent to kill (Fantasy remember?), and Ichigo CANNOT interfere. No one can for that matter (not that anyone could....)

Have fun, keep it nice and let your imagination roam, but in moderation of course.
    Didn't shirosaki already won?
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/218/20/
    If zangetsu was stronger than shirosaki, shirosaki would be a part of zangetsu. Yet we have facts that support and prove the exact opposite.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member stevenash's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

But there they didn't actually fight using sword and that....

He didn't win....but he did overwhelmed....Zangetsu's consciousness...and take over...

But if they were to end up sword fighting...I would have to go with Shirosaki...he is clever, but also crazy...so considering that people believe Zangetsu power level =Shirosaki power level (which I don't)..:P....I would have to go with Shirosaki winning the battle due to his crazy unexpected fighting skills....

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    But there they didn't actually fight using sword and that....

He didn't win....but he did overwhelmed....Zangetsu's consciousness...and take over...

But if they were to end up sword fighting...I would have to go with Shirosaki...he is clever, but also crazy...so considering that people believe Zangetsu power level =Shirosaki power level (which I don't)..:P....I would have to go with Shirosaki winning the battle due to his crazy unexpected fighting skills....
    How do you know? For all we know the process through which shirosaki is trying to get control of zangetsu is exactly the same as the one through which he is attempting to control ichigo. It is very likely he had some sort of a confrontation for dominance with zangetsu at some point. Even if he didn't, it is very clear the stronger one is shirosaki, otherwise what little has been explained about the innerhollow/zampakuto/shinigami relationship is practically worthless.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ~Joshua~'s Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    How do you know? For all we know the process through which shirosaki is trying to get control of zangetsu is exactly the same as the one through which he is attempting to control ichigo. It is very likely he had some sort of a confrontation for dominance with zangetsu at some point. Even if he didn't, it is very clear the stronger one is shirosaki, otherwise what little has been explained about the innerhollow/zampakuto/shinigami relationship is practically worthless.
    What would lead you to believe that Shirosaki is more powerful than Zangetsu? Personally I don't feel that they have ever had a physical altercation. It would seem as if they have a peaceful relationship.

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/112/01/

I believe that htis shows they have a respectful relationship between each other.
    "I pray for the strength to change what I can,
    The inability to accept what I can't,
    And the incapacity to tell the difference...."

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ~Joshua~ View Post
    What would lead you to believe that Shirosaki is more powerful than Zangetsu? Personally I don't feel that they have ever had a physical altercation. It would seem as if they have a peaceful relationship.

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/112/01/

I believe that htis shows they have a respectful relationship between each other.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/218/20/
    I already posted that link with the answer to that question.... If zangetsu was the one in control, the conflict between shirosaki and ichigo would have been impossible. Shirosaki's power grew.... He became stronger than zangetsu and eventually the seat of ichigo's power was transfered to zangetsu....

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member stevenash's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Zangetsu and Shirosaki probably in my opinion has a respect relationship...whoever is stronger or more overwhelming wins...or else he wouldn't have helped Zangetsu to train Ichigo during Kenpachi fights....in my opinion....both Shirosaki and Zangetsu is the horse but Ichigo is the king...but Shirosaki is rebellious while Zangetsu plays more dormant role (only comes out when needed)....

New Reply