Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 22 of 83 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast

Thread: The Basketball Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hollow Kurono's Avatar
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: NBA thread

Dude,nobody saw that.

And seems like Vince is realy tryin to shut up the doubters and haters this year,for this two games yet,he was realy playin hard,did some vintage stuff off,I wish the best of him,hell make the all-star team.Now I wonder how will it be with AI,will he make it to the team,or not.

Rockets vs Celtics tonight!I havent seen the Rockets play this year,Im lookin forward to that match.I guess Rockets will win somehow,they stoped theyre 22 winnin streak last year,they aint gonna stop this one,tho its not that impresive
    3-0 so far.
    Last edited by Hollow Kurono; November 04, 2008 at 03:25 PM.

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yoniekai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

oh yeah rockets and celtics, at first i thought the celtics will be the contenders again but it was all erased when they were blown out by indiana, of all teams. wtf was that about. let's see what happens when they face yao-ron

and i might say, joe dumars is probably the most cunning, wisest general manager ever
    `(•.°)~

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted KnuckleheadedNinja's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yoniekai View Post
    oh yeah rockets and celtics, at first i thought the celtics will be the contenders again but it was all erased when they were blown out by indiana, of all teams. wtf was that about. let's see what happens when they face yao-ron

and i might say, joe dumars is probably the most cunning, wisest general manager ever
    Did you say something? Celtics 103 - Rockets 99. Go Celtics.
    Last edited by KnuckleheadedNinja; November 05, 2008 at 12:54 AM.

"Too much hope is the opposite of despair... an overpowering love may consume you in the end."

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Fugitive's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, it was just a minor lapse for the Celtics. Their win over Houston was the real Celtics.

REMEMBER the NBA is only 3-4 games into the 80+ game regular season. It's too damn early to say that this team is no longer on top or this team will be the new dominators. Sure it's ok to speculate, but to say it's over this early with a team like the Celtics? What the hell..?? I guarantee even the Lakers will lose to an underdog.

Damn... I didn't expect Dallas to tear-up the Spurs. Especially with losing to Houston and Cleveland. That fucked up my picks... damn it...

Allen Iverson is expected to start against the Raptors tonight. It should be a good game with both teams 3-0. Though, the record for both were made by relatively easy starts.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleheadedNinja View Post
    Did you say something? Celtics 103 - Rockets 99. Go Celtics.
    i take that back. that defense was just tight. really tight. and ray allen didnt went outside the arc and still went 11/15
    `(•.°)~

Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Shit Rockets lost,was expectin that...

Did anybody see Suns @ Nets,god Shaq was blockin shots like he was 5 years younger,great game by him.And god damn,Vince got hit on his hand last game and he got it taped today and now after a free-throw when he was running back,Shawn Williams steped on his leg or some,but damn Vince is realy unlucky.Im waiting for Detroit vs NJ on friday.

Is Billups playin for the Nuggs today?

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

the rockets may have lost to the blazers but GOD DAMN that was one of the most thrilling games i've seen, roy hits the fadeaway, yao hits the fadeaway+foul, and then roy again with the ridiculous three. amazing sequence, one of the best games i've seen. i always loved roy, not too flashy but gets the job done, hope he gets selected an all-star again
    `(•.°)~

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Fugitive's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Kurono View Post
    Is Billups playin for the Nuggs today?
    Billups and Iverson should both be playing today (Friday). Iverson couldn't play until Chauncey passed his physical. Nuggets lose to Dallas and Detroit beats New Jersey.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lelo's Avatar
    Country
    Lebanon
    Post Thanks / Like

Rockets will be one of the teams to beat in the West. Detroit is winning without A.I. so thats good. Nuggets lost. My Bulls started out good but are losing now. And I hate L.A., we hate it

Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Lebron with another 41 points against bulls man my man is on fire!

And the Hawks,that team is good,4 and 0.Thats probably theyre best start ever.The Spurs suck,whats goin on with them?Manu is out,now Tony is out.But damn Tony with 55 points and still lost!

Quote Originally Posted by Fugitive View Post
    Billups and Iverson should both be playing today (Friday). Iverson couldn't play until Chauncey passed his physical. Nuggets lose to Dallas and Detroit beats New Jersey.

man it happend definantly not the way you planned Devin 38 points,damn!Nuggets won,but there many lame turnovers and Gerald probably had a career game,gettin lots of minutes in the 4th when he didnt play in the first half I think and made some clutch threes and was given the game winnin shot,seems like Rick and Dirk are confident in him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lelo View Post
    Rockets will be one of the teams to beat in the West. Detroit is winning without A.I. so thats good. Nuggets lost. My Bulls started out good but are losing now. And I hate L.A., we hate it

Rockets would have been tought to beat without Ron coming there,now they are one of the biggets favourites.Team is gonna be hard to beat,as long as everyone stays healthy tho.

Country
    Lebanon
    Post Thanks / Like

Lakers wooped the Rockets. Man it was ugly. Rockets had a 16 point lead and then they lose by 29, 29 freakin points.

Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Lebron already with 3 41 point games amazing.Hawks 6-0? oho and no Josh Smith..its a preety interesting Nba season so far.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted KnuckleheadedNinja's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Celtics vs. Hawk was a great game. Seems like Hawks are for real this year.

"Too much hope is the opposite of despair... an overpowering love may consume you in the end."

Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah they are amazing.

Man,Nuggets lost to Cleveland,I expected a very tense game,I wanted a tense game,but didnt get one,I am a huge fan of Melo,but I think he must step up in moments like these,I realy dont know what was George Karl thinkin,Billups scored 18 in the first half,but only 4 points in the second,when he got hot he benched him,he played for the entire first and then he came with 4 minutes remaining in the 2nd quarter.When a player is hot you should keep him,he could get 40.Its not the first time that happened with George,I remeber when Melo scored his career hight 49 last year,he benched him when he could have kept him and Melo would had 60,but no!

So Detroit @ La today,will they go 8-0?I dont think so..they are gonna lose this game somehow,tho I could be wrong.Lakers played awesome against Dallas,it was just beautifull!

Hmm,a mini brawl!And Ron was on the bench,Ron was on a bench!Well thats good for Houston,cause they dont want him to go into the stands and fightin,I didnt want it to,I dont want him to screw another year for himself.Matt eat a dick!

Country
    Lebanon
    Post Thanks / Like

Last second shot by Pierce towin Atlanta, WOW that was crazy.

Today Lakers vs Detroit, GOO DETROIT!!!

New Reply
Page 22 of 83 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast