Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Official Omoi thread

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darth Executor's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Official Omoi thread

Omoi is quickly becoming one of my favorite Naruto characters. At first he pissed me off a bit because he insulted karui's boobs, but I've since come to the realization that I hate karui and hope she dies a slow, painful death, and his insulting her adds to his character rather than detract from it. He's funny, cool, and a pretty good ninja in the same style as shikamaru (fighting, not personality). Above all he's pretty cool-headed. That is, he doesn't jump into situations head first without thinking, kind of like kakashi. Anyone else like him?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oathencrantz's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Official Omoi thread

I've liked him from his debut, cool design. His personality's also a good touch as well. I'm not really into the 'hate the Cloud nins' attitude that everyone seems to follow, I just think they're a great bunch.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darth Executor's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Oathencrantz View Post
    I've liked him from his debut, cool design. His personality's also a good touch as well. I'm not really into the 'hate the Cloud nins' attitude that everyone seems to follow, I just think they're a great bunch.
    I'm partially into hate the cloud nins. I hate karui with a burning passion and don't really like how samui looks. Raikage pisses me off and so does his black attendant (raikage pisses me off in every way imaginable and the attendant looks stupid). I'll hold judgment on the other attendant for now. I like yugito/killerbee and omoi's awesome.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm really into the cloud nin. If anything, I'm a little annoyed at Sakura for being so damn pathetic about Sasuke in front of them, ...but yeah, I really like the cloud nin. Can't wait to see what they can do in battle. Well, assuming that Kishi gives them one....

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Omoi and Karui are funny.
    I like Omoi far more than Karui, though...

She beat him up and have a bitchy attitude toward him...

Well, I guess that's one girl that won't get t the Naruto fanclub church soon...
    (we all know she will eventually).

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Black Lagoon's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

I love when he starts thinking

Sig Credit : Shinsatsu
    Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    In terms of pure intelligence and mental capacity the title belongs to Itachi. The guy could make a cat bark if he wanted to, and do so without his Sharingan.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member weehoo107's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

personally, I think Omoi is one of the only open-minded people in Kumo. I think he will come to play a big part in the future, though I don't know what that is. possibly help Naruto with his church, or be one of the first to convert.

since he's pretty close to Karui (that's what it looks like, at least) then he could have influence over many others at kumo. I'm interested in his personalty.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner assasinsmist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I didnt like the eight tails, ugh, annoying, and they were with him, so i didnt really like him at first. but after a while i started to like him. hes really funny, and so far, he shows that he understands people. and i love the way he looks too deep into things. but i dont like karui that much. shes pretty annoying and has an attitude.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kuranzyan's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Omoi is jus' cool, y'know? He never acts before he thinks things through (even though he exaggerates a lot of the time, he is as funny as Tobi) and he's comprehensive, benevolent and peaceful.

Karui is my least favorite among the three. She's hotheaded (I don't mind her being a hothead), abusive (this, I don't like really), and arrogant (I usually hate arrogant characters. That damned high-in-the-sky-above-everybody-else attitude just annoys the hell out of me).

Samui however, seems to be the mediating scale that keeps the team balanced, just like Kakashi does, and even though their personalities aren't exactly the same, I find them quite similiar in their own way of keeping things calm.

New Reply