Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: This week (Roads 80-81-82-83) discussion and prediction

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This week (Roads 80-81) discussion and prediction

Quote Originally Posted by "~Mail~" View Post
    This should be openly discussed, how on earth Naturezza being able to entered R Madrid w/o 1 full match experience (there is a stipulation that a player must play atleast 'x' number of national games before he can go to another continent).

And also being able to play straight 3 league matches (without substitution) and become the starting lineup of Madrid. Is Madrid a small club for anyone without a resume to play?
    After losing my internet during three whole days, I have to correct you on this subject also!!

Alexandre Pato played only 5 professional matches on Internacional de Porto Alegre, a team from First Division of the Brazilian Championship, and was hired on AC Milan. He didn't even debuted on the Brazilian National Team (Selecao), and in less than 1 year, is a absolute regular on Milan, and one of the top scorers on this season.

Resume means nothing on the real soccer world. Abilities and those kind of things are all that you need to have.

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinji's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This week (Roads 80-81-82-83) discussion and prediction

Mail: then you'd better read realistic soccer mangas. Captain Tsubasa is a fantasy soccer manga. Impossible techniques like the Twin Shoot breaking the dummy is an essential part of Captain Tsubasa.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member "~Mail~"'s Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah, Twin Shoot break things up is realistic. But the swings and swivels of the ball is not realistic (meant by who can say its movement was like that).

Also, the dummy are just planks/woods. Even a karate chop/fist of fury can break them apart.

Pato is a junior/youth. Any junior can transfer to anywhere without playing internationally. Its like Genzo playing in hamburg before he was 16 years old. Naturezza is almost 20 (Shinji, what is Naturezza age??). Have you heard of ManU Macheda, he was snapped when he was just 16 (Italian Law).

So back to the point, if you're age of below 20 but after 17/16/15 and never before from any youth team nor experience of a full game (or many mid-full game), how can you be in the starting lineup of a team as Glamorous as R Madrid? Skills and techniques you may have, but to be able to play the straight 3 games is like

"WOW, you're the best than any player here, now here's the jersey, go get them TIGER.." )

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinji's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah, Twin Shoot break things up is realistic.
    The Twin Shoot is unrealistic in the first place

Also, the dummy are just planks/woods. Even a karate chop/fist of fury can break them apart.
    So, the ball can break wood but not the net...

"WOW, you're the best than any player here, now here's the jersey, go get them TIGER.." )
    Read the chapters where Natureza appears. He's amazing to everyone in Real

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    The Twin Shoot is unrealistic in the first place
    Not really. I've seen myself do it a couple of times. And I did it all alone!

But then again, I'm also unrealistic in the first place.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member "~Mail~"'s Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

That a good one.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bowser's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha

Pato can sign for AC Milan because Serie A rules are: You can sign a specific number of non EU players a year (it's 5 or 1, I dont remember)

I think the reason why Naturezza can play so many games is because he is that good? After all Captain Tsubasa IS a fantasy manga

A football can break wood but the net? I never seen it in real life or at least not yet, but plenty of times in Captain Tsubasa haha

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Pato was not a youth nor a junior player. He was a pro brazilian player. The age is not the point, the point is that he had played as a pro, was a member of Internacional's A Team, and was hired by Milan, even tough he played only 5 profissional games on Internacional.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3