Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Orgin of Gikongai and mod-souls

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Revolation's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Orgin of Gikongai and mod-souls

Have you ever though about how gikongai and mod-souls were made? mayuri and division 12 can't just popo out a soul making machine in a convinient pill form now can they?

When talking about people like Nemu and probably Ururu, they might be a different story all together from what i am about to say.

the thing about gikongai is that when the shinigami fuses back with thier gigai that the gikongai is in, i have never seen the pill come out of the gigia's mouth like Kon usualy does. do the souls just dissapear? does rukia have like 20 different chappies in her soul despenser?

My question is what it the orgin of gikongai and modsouls? They obviously are modified souls, but modified souls of what? I think that the orgin of the gikongai and mod souls come from the souls of animals. think about it what souls could they possibly use for mod-souls? Modified animal souls perhaps.

We do know that animals could have souls from the lizard ichigo saw in hueco mundo. So does that mean t-rex hollows are running around? .? Either way i think that it is a good possibility hat SS decided to use animal souls and other lower class hollows or brainless gillians that were slain and reincarnated in SS as the mod souls. and just animal souls as the gikongai. it sounds logical to me.
    Last edited by Tsukisama; May 14, 2009 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Focusing topic
    Bleach 354-356 spoiler and chapter discussions. Most hilarious ones ever. How hueco mundo and The Lust arc killed "ichihime"
    Spoiler: What happened with Nel and Kenpachi after Ichigo went to Ulqiorra(vol 39 sketches) show

New Reply