Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: SS outcasts vs SS

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Blush SS outcasts vs SS

we know the vizards only allies for ichigo but what if they decide to take there revenge on the SS for beign kicked out and what if they conviced other allies. there intresting match ups only thing are vizards is how good they fight in team

rules:

1.Yama not in fight for SS
    2. Battle in SS (home turf advantage for SS)
    3. Captains only for SS
    4. Vizards HAICI CAN NOW BE IN FIGHT vizards need healer/kido user

as been noted vizards have less numbers so to add it up will be adding URAHARA YOURCHI AND TESSAI TO TEAM VIZARD this should make things more intresting

this is a different from one opended before as the main prob was the numbers so this is new one if a mod can delelte or merge the other one to stop confusion be very appreciated thank you
    Last edited by Hystzen; April 16, 2010 at 10:21 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: SS outcasts vs SS

In one-on-one fights or in a team battle, the outcast would probably win.

Yoruichi could take out Soi Fong pretty quickly. Tessai's high level kido's can OHKO mid level captains. Shinji could beat Shunsui more times than not. With that, the rest of them can gang up on the Gotei 13. The biggest threats are Soi Fong and Mayuri.

Mayuri poison would effect his teammates if they were too close. Also even if he can take out 1 outcast most of them can take him out in a straight fight.

- Instead of the Vizard VCs fighting one-on-one battles against a captain, they all can gang up on a captain from the beginning.

If they fight in team battles from the beginning, the outcast have even more of an advantage. Shinji could put the Gotei 13 under his shikai's effect. Yoruichi and Shinji could speed blitz them. Tessai can essentially teleport by moving space and stopping time. He could OHKO his opponents with high level kido or bind them with high level bakudo. The rest of them can gang up on the Gotei 13.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I think tessai could do a tad more than just sealing mid level captains. Hachi, being a former VC level thingy seemed perfectly capable of sealing even captain level guys. Tessai was his superior and something like a captain.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

IMO Mayuri could just mass poison all of the persons present in the area, thus killing them all (except maybe Urahara).
    Then, he could give the antidote to his comrades while all of them ganged up on Urahara, killing him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

what makes you find all the vizards and urahara crew will just let mayuri poison them

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hyst-gundam View Post
    what makes you find all the vizards and urahara crew will just let mayuri poison them
    How can they stop it? He just needs to say bankai and that giant thing just spreads poison to a very large area.
    Even if that doesn't work, don't forget the spirit of the gotei is to defeat a great enemy, even with great sacrifice, so Hitsugaya's ice petals attack should also kill almost every fight present, with Hitsugaya remaining, which counts as a win for Gotei (I'm sure there are somethings that could stop that OP attack, but tired opponents shouldn't be able to stop it)
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hakuthehedgehog View Post
    How can they stop it? He just needs to say bankai and that giant thing just spreads poison to a very large area.
    Even if that doesn't work, don't forget the spirit of the gotei is to defeat a great enemy, even with great sacrifice, so Hitsugaya's ice petals attack should also kill almost every fight present, with Hitsugaya remaining, which counts as a win for Gotei (I'm sure there are somethings that could stop that OP attack, but tired opponents shouldn't be able to stop it)
    yoruchi fastest character he will get to ba then get a punch in the face.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hyst-gundam View Post
    yoruchi fastest character he will get to ba then get a punch in the face.
    Yeah, and one punch is going to defeat Mayuri, with all the characters around.
    It's not like he can't just put a barrier protecting him and then use Bankai afterwards.
    LMFAO

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member poobert's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Hacchi and Mashiro are enough to take out Mayuri. Hacchi is not a fighter, but with hollow kido, he can easily contain a shinigami. His barriers are impenetrable by shinigmai arts. Coupled with the sexy Mashiro, with her legs of steel and super mask, she can out run Mayuri and kick him in the face.

Tessai used to train with Urahara and Yoruichi. It is implied that he was in the assassination squad and we know that he has huge physical strength. He is fast, strong and has the best kido out of everyone, except maybe Hacchi's hollow kido. He could take on anyone and win, except maybe Shunsui and Uki. Ken and SoiFon would probably put up a good fight too, but Yoruichi and Kensei can handle them.

The only wild card is Unohana. We STILL don't know what she can actually do.
    Last edited by poobert; April 16, 2010 at 01:42 PM.
    My blog. Not very interesting, but if you are bored and want to burn time, there are pages of junk to read!

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anybody think SS can win? IMO the only way SS will win is if they Yama.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the main problem here are the weak links. Hiyori, risa and mashiro are strong without a doubt and their mask would allow them to fight with the captains but I think they might still be a tad weak. I could see them keeping up with a captain using shikai -this would vary a tad depending on the captain though- if they use their mask and shikai -mashiro apparently prefers hand to hand combat though- but keeping up with the bankai of a captain is an entirely different story. For instance, the three of them could certainly be able to keep up with komamura but the second he pulls out his bankai he would curbstone them in a second. Anyways, I don't see any of them actually defeating a captain.

Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the vizards VC can hold their own against the captains with weaker physical capabilities, if they gang up on them. Lisa was able to hold off a released Harribel for a little while and Mashiro was able to fight WW for a short time.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, WW is kind of a wildcard even now -his power level did not seem that constant- while liza did keep up with harribel but she also had hiyori and hitsugaya with her. Without a doubt a feat but I would also question whether they had it in them to keep up with captains while they are alone. At least them keeping up with shunsui, byakuya, soifon and kempachi should be outright out of question IMHO-gin would also be there but I am not sure whether he is counted here-.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

After reading the above comments this discussion seems to be less on the Visards vs Soul Societies captains, but more about Yourichi, Urahara, Tessai and Shinji (and the rest of the Visards) against SS. The addition of these three is not about evening up the numbers, as these three then become 3 out of the top 4 members of their team.
    The problem is that 3 of the suspected strongest people in the bleach universe have been added into the fight on one side, to even things out. However in return they grossly unballance the odds and make most of the visards contributions pale in comparrison.
    Taking them in order - Urahara: Little is known of his power level, however many people believe him to be up there with the top (some even as powerful as Aizen). This is also added to by his incredible knowledge and intelligence.
    Then we Have Yoruichi: The fastest character in bleach - someone who can put Byakuya (and possibly also Soifong) to shame in terms of speed and hand to hand combat.
    Finally Tessai - Head of the Kido corps, this guy was (or possibly still is) number one at kido when people like Shunsui and Ukitake were around. (Team Visard also has the kido corps vice captain also.....)
    These three are far too formidable in my opinion.
    Another problem with this fight is that the abilities of soul societies heavy hitters is not fully known either. By this I mean Shunsui (sure we know his shikai, but still he has not been shown fighting seriously in the manga that often), Ukitake (even less has been seen from this guy), and Unohana (I include her in this list as it has been suggested she is as strong as Shunsui and Ukitake, however nothing has been seen from her at all).
    I'd probably give this fight to the outcasts, but only because of the introduced characters.
    In my opinion (and going by fighting styles/abilities)
    Yoruichi > Soifong
    Urahara > Mayuri (judged by intelligence as little has been seen from his combat abilities)
    Tessai = Byakuya (it was hard to thing of any other captain who used kido as much. Tessai wins kido, Byakuya wins swordplay. Although Byakuya is probably quicker also, kido is highly formidable and Tessai probably knows some kido to help even out this disadvantage)
    This leaves all the visards (8 of them) still to fight and only Shunsui, Ukitake, Unohana, Kenpachi, Komamura and Hitsuguya left.
    Now I think that Shunsui could take Shinji as both their shikai's seem somewhat hax and Shunsui is suggested to be stronger in abilities (from Yamamoto at least).
    Kensai/Love against Kenpachi seems like a good fight as all three seem to fight like brutes or thugs.
    The other one could fight Komamura maybe (though I am not sure he would win).
    Ukitake could probably beat anyone who is left - so I will have him take out Rose (the strongest person left in my opinion).
    That would leave Lisa, Hachi, Hyori and Mashiro against Unohana (who we have no knowledge on whatsoever) and Hitsuguya.
    If everyone wins the fights as I have written above - then the winners move on to fight other people - SS will quickly become outnumbered.
    Last edited by zimbardo; April 17, 2010 at 09:38 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlB's Avatar
    Country
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like

vizards don't even need Urahara and Co. while shinji disorients entire gotei sissy's with his fart sakanade. others will do quick work of everyone: (once again, assume gotei fighters are disoriented)

Love says "green" and bye-bye shunsui!!!
    Kensei beats the crap out of Kenpachi
    Mashiro pwns Byakuya. yes, she is faster than byakuya, face it, read manga
    Rose deals with Mayuri. and Lisa and Hiyori go against Histugaya.
    Soifon will be dealt with by shinji while Hachi keeps unohana at bay. then Shinji will help out Hachi against Unohana

Ukitake and Komamura aren't even worth mentioning. complete disgraces. they will be the first to fall.

with Urahara, Yoruichi and Tessai on Vizard side Gotei woul be annihilated in a couple of seconds

19. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast