Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru by BABA Yasushi

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member sabret00the's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru by BABA Yasushi

Looks like Minoru is about to recognise just how much he needs to grow.
    *Have you taken a look at Onepunch-Man? You should consider it, it's a great manga!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Latest chapter is out!

I really enjoy reading this comic. It possesses the right amount of fighting, romance, and comedy for me.

I'm glad Hamada is training Minoru for the upcoming fight. His opponent seems like a monster similar to that Muay Thai fighter.

---------- Post added January 13, 2014 at 07:11 AM ---------- Previous post was January 02, 2014 at 06:24 PM ----------

Chapter is out!

Some interesting developments. The boxer Mutou will be fighting looks like Black Dynamite. I can't wait to see the results of Mutou's overseas training. We had only received a slight glimpse of his strength during the open sparring matches, so it's unreasonable to draw any definitive conclusions from that competition. Also, It appears as if Minoru's opponent is greatly underestimating him, but that's be expected since Minoru is unknown and unproven. However, drinking on the eve of the battle may cost this guy a lot once the final bell rings. I'm sure Minoru is in the best fighting shape of his life mentally and physically. It'll make for an entertaining fight even if he loses. Good chapter. I can't wait for the next release.

---------- Post added January 20, 2014 at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was January 13, 2014 at 07:11 AM ----------

http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapte...ru-chapter-250

Another funny but rather forgettable chapter leading up to the big fight. However, I suppose there are a few things worth discussing. Alyosha was probably the funniest character in this chapter. I can't wait to see how Hamada will react when he discovers the chick he's into isn't really a she Hopefully, for his sake, he won't find out the truth in bed, but future developments will be much more entertaining if things do progress that way. Pedro as usual played his comedy relief role quite well. "Hard gay like me"! He's hilarious. At any rate, hopefully things will speed up in the next chapter. I believe enough buildup has taken place at this point.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member cmertb's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's also worth noting that 250 chapters is the exact half-way point in this manga.

The remaining 250 chapters will be completed shortly... In about 5 years or so.
    我は怠惰そのものである。

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4