Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Ichigonator vs Halibel: who would win?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ichigo

44 86.27%
  • Halibel

7 13.73%
New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ichigo vs Halibel

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member drakend's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo vs Halibel

Firs things first: for those who don't know Ichigonator is the form Ichigo shown in the fight against Ulquiorra... his hollow form with only primal istincts in control.
    Now I would like to know your opinions about a fight between Ichigonator and Halibel.
    I personally think that, if Halibel powers are water based only, and she can't perform much better than what she's doing against Hitsugaya, she would be screwed.
    Last edited by drakend; May 16, 2009 at 04:53 AM.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ichigonator vs Halibel

Still don't think there is enough information. Do the Top 3 (4?) all have 2 forms? What's all of her powers? What's her ultimate attack? We have NO clue. I'll vote at a later date.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member First Supervillain's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigonator IF ISHIDA Didn't screw him over!
    that sucked harsh. But Kubo needed a Deus Ex Machina to transform him back into regular sucky Ichigo. Ichigo is strong and impressive I know, but I hate his personality - I only envy his power

Halibel vs Ichigonator = Halibel getting Bleached.

Quote Originally Posted by drakend View Post
    Firs things first: for those who don't know Ichigonator is the form Ichigo shown in the fight against Ulquiorra... his hollow form with only primal istincts in control.
    Now I would like to know your opinions about a fight between Ichigonator and Halibel.
    I personally think that, if Halibel powers are water based only, and she can't perform much better than what she's doing against Hitsugaya, she would be screwed.
    FIXED
    Last edited by First Supervillain; May 16, 2009 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "I see the cup as halfway to the next"
    "I take pride in being proud"

Only Kubo would create - An autistic Arrancar
    Predicted that the 'Menos Gigante' from chapter 178 would reappear and was important!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Halibaby better turn it into a sexual battle if she wants to win or else she'll get torn apart for the fun of it. For as impressive as Ichigo was, I think halibel stands a chance as they both seem to be sword fighters.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by First Supervillain View Post
    that sucked harsh. But Kubo needed a Deus Ex Machina to transform him back into regular sucky Ichigo. Ichigo is strong and impressive I know, but I hate his personality - I only envy his power

Halibel vs Ichigonator = Halibel getting Bleached.
    Ichigo's problem is that he's retarded beyond the believable, because of his "I fight to protect my nakama" bullshit and the "To win in I have to stand in equal grounds" crap. He even went to the extent of asking Ulquiorra to be cut down in order to continue their fights on equal grounds. Ichigo has only one big flaw: he's BORING!
    For this reason many people, me included, like Shirosaki's and Ichigonator's madness!!!
    You can't predict what he will do, what he will attack, what the consequences will be and so on. I was so thrilled when Ichigonator was around: Ichigo came back and the boredom started again!

Quote Originally Posted by Starzen View Post
    Halibaby better turn it into a sexual battle if she wants to win or else she'll get torn apart for the fun of it. For as impressive as Ichigo was, I think halibel stands a chance as they both seem to be sword fighters.
    Do you mean Ichigo or Ichigonator?
    Normal vaizard gundam Ichigo (getsugaaaaa tenshoooo!) won't stand a chance, that's a given!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

ichigo does have a crappy mentality. "i will protect my friends!" can't you do that whilst administering an ass whooping?

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by choke_a_beech View Post
    ichigo does have a crappy mentality. "i will protect my friends!" can't you do that whilst administering an ass whooping?
    NO! Because the fight must be "fair"!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

nnoitora should have split that ginger head in half when he had the chance

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

I meant ichigonator based on the skills that both ichigo and shiro have shown so far, as lets face it, the only skill we saw was a cero. Ichigo needs to be the way he is because he is a protector.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member poobert's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't say for sure because Halibel's power is unknown. If the step of power between Uli and Halibel is the same as Nnoi and Uli, then it would be a very close fight.

If the step of power between Halibel and Uli is like Nnoi and Grimjaw, then Ichi will wipe the floor with her.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Starzen View Post
    I meant ichigonator based on the skills that both ichigo and shiro have shown so far, as lets face it, the only skill we saw was a cero. Ichigo needs to be the way he is because he is a protector.
    Sonido and fast regeneration too...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Onomatopoeia's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigonater should take it comfortably based on how easily he was raping Ulqui and since we have yet to see a huge difference in power between the two(yet) I don't see any reason to assume that the same won't happen.

Though Halibel still has more to show(probably).

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mestizo311's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, seeing how Ichigonator just man handled Ulquiorra, I'd say that Halibel would get the same treatment. Even though we haven't seen the full extent of her power, we can say the same for Ichigonator. But given how easy Ichigonator made Ulquiorra's ass whipping look, I don't see him having any trouble getting past her. If he can regenerate himself like he did recently, even more reason to fear Ichigonator.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mestizo311 View Post
    Well, seeing how Ichigonator just man handled Ulquiorra, I'd say that Halibel would get the same treatment. Even though we haven't seen the full extent of her power, we can say the same for Ichigonator. But given how easy Ichigonator made Ulquiorra's ass whipping look, I don't see him having any trouble getting past her. If he can regenerate himself like he did recently, even more reason to fear Ichigonator.
    I don't see how this can be debated yet. Just because Ulq got beat up (and still beat Ichigo) means that Halibel would do the same thing. The jumps have been pretty large with the Espada with each rank. I'm going to say it would be a close battle. I'm going to say Halibel? Why? I like her rack. People might cry but no one has any proof as to why Hollow Ichigo would win since we haven't seen either of their full strengths.

Have I said how bad a term 'Ichigonator' is? It actually lessens the form. If you want to call him something special.. get a better term.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doombot View Post
    Have I said how bad a term 'Ichigonator' is? It actually lessens the form. If you want to call him something special.. get a better term.
    Yeah you've already told me you don't like the term. Well I think it fits Hollow Ichigo with primal istincts: people love it because it reflects how well that thing terminated Ulquiorra!
    If you don't like it don't use it!

Regarding Halibel... there is something strange happening in her fight against Hitsugaya. They're much closer in strength than Ulquiorra stage 1 vs vaizard Ichigo: the latter fight was an utter ownage, while Halibel vs Hitsugaya is not.
    I think this shows two things:
    1) Hitsugaya is far stronger than we thought
    2) The gap between Ulquiorra stage 1 and Halibel released is very tiny.

New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast