Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/1/14 - 9/7/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by cnet128 , Gintama 509 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How Pepole Say "Sorry" according to their Zodiac

Aristocratic Assassin MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted LadyHatake's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How Pepole Say "Sorry" according to their Zodiac

Interesting. I'm a Virgo and it's pretty accurate for me. Virgo:
    "Virgos will first formally set aside a time and date and inform them what they want to tell you. Then they will mentally prepare themselves to talk out the same things. They will finally draft the script and read out whatever they want to. In short, even their heartfelt apologies sound like well-drafted scripts."

Yep. I plan ahead a LOT of what I say in my head before I ever actually say it. Zodiac signs are interesting; it seems strange to think that a HUGE group of people all born within a particular 30ish day range are supposed to act very similarly, or "find the one you love by going about your normal business" or whatever. These behavioral predictions tend to be fairly accurate for me, but for a lot of other Virgos I know they are waaay in left field.

I'm back :3

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Raygirl's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How Pepole Say "Sorry" according to their Zodiac

Hmmm... I'm Aries but what it says doesn't really sound like me TBH, I'm always apologising, even if really what has happened isn't my fault

Aries:
    For starters, Arians think they are so sweet, they could not have possibly said or done things that need an apology. So in the unlikely possibility of them actually going down their knees to apologize, it will be a simple sorry. Nothing less, nothing more.
    "To be the best you need to accept the fact that you're not the best and have the will to strive to be better than anyone you face"

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3