Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Ichigo vs Barragan: who would win?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ichigo

24 70.59%
  • Barragan

10 29.41%
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ichigo vs Barragan

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member drakend's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo vs Barragan

Firs things first: for those who don't know Ichigonator is the form Ichigo shown in the fight against Ulquiorra... his hollow form with only primal istincts in control.
    Now I would like to know your opinions about a fight between Ichigonator and Barragan!
    I think Ichigonator may have the upper hand, because he has fast regeneration, which is a good counter technique to Barragan's decay field. I think it's a close fight tough, it depends on how fast is Ichigonator's fast regeneration!

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ichigonator vs Barragan

How dare you.

The Tyrant of Skulls, The Colossus of Fear, the Great Skeleton Emperor will curb stomp him. If Ulq was able to "stop" him with interference Barragan will be able to do the same without any. He was shown capable of analyzing how things works and worked out how to turn Fake KT back and would have done so if his fraccions didn't fail. He'd figure out to destroy the mask and I believe his respira would be able to decay the mask off so it would't return.

Game. Set. Match. Evil wins... why? Because Good is dumb.
    Last edited by Doombot; May 18, 2009 at 12:54 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Chaoswind's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

wha...

man, why do you do this?

Barragain Aging seems to be INSTANT, when Hollow Ichigo regeneration seems to be FAST... so a Death Breath on point blank should be able to kill Hollow Ichigo, then again, If Hollow Ichigo just uses his Cero and Sonido in a combination to dodge a Death Breath and counter with his ultra Cero then Hollow Ichigo wins...
    http://www.frikipedia.es/friki/Oliver_y_benji
    Give me a GOOD plot progression KUBO!!!

Taking a rest and limiting online time to a few minutes a day

-Firm Supporter of Pistolas, the New group of Arrancars that will replace the Espada <--That is sarcasm.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoswind View Post
    wha...

man, why do you do this?

Barragain Aging seems to be INSTANT, when Hollow Ichigo regeneration seems to be FAST... so a Death Breath on point blank should be able to kill Hollow Ichigo, then again, If Hollow Ichigo just uses his Cero and Sonido in a combination to dodge a Death Breath and counter with his ultra Cero then Hollow Ichigo wins...
    Barragan seemed pretty fast and we don't know his other skills.. but I think he can take Ichigo with just his basic skill set. Plus Ichigo was only acting on instict and wouldn't see Respira coming.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Given what we have seen now of barragan(meaning that my opinion can change once barragan reveals more), I am inclined to believe hollow ichigo can pull it off. Close range combat is probably a bad idea for hollow ichigo so he would have to rely on his long range attacks. Hollow ichigo's cero proved to be quite deadly and cover a decent amount of ground making it quite hard to escape from. Not to mention the following explosion which as I have pointed out many (MANY) times is comparable in size to las noches. We also have yet to see what hollow ichigo's getsuga tenshou can do. Normal ichigo proved to be able to do some quite powerful GT which covered decent ground at decent speed. If ichigo's hollow form getsuga tenshou is as overpowered as his cero then I could see just a few of those taking barragan out. In any case thats just my initial impression, I am still hoping big things from barragan which could change said impression.

Edit: I hate the name ichigonator.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

how bout horny ichigo?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Onomatopoeia's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

One problem with all of this, Hollow Ichigo is mindless, his chances to Cero off the bat are about the same as him charging Barragan's Death Aura.

One of them will lead to Mihogo's(mindless Hollow Ichigo combined until someone thinks of a better nickname) death guaranteed while the other depends on what else Barragan shows.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Edit: I hate the name ichigonator.
    Well you're wrong if you call it Ichigo or Hollow Ichigo... it is a different thing!
    So use an original name, at least!

@Onomatopeia:
    Hollow Ichigo, Shirosaki, is nowhere near mindless! Don't confuse the casual reader, please!
    The form Ichigo shown in his fight against Ulquiorra is based on primal istincts, a totally different kind of being.
    Last edited by drakend; May 18, 2009 at 01:41 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't really say. Both have yet to show the extent of their abilities (Barragan hasn't used black cero and he probably has other abilities/techniques while released we haven't seen [not to mention the possibility of a second release], and Neo Ichigo [I prefer Underscore's name for it over Ichigonator] never used any of Zangetsu's abilities as I'm sure it could if it needed to).

If I had to guess which would win, I'd say Neo Ichigo. Any attacks from Zangetsu he would use (be it GT or something else) would probably be catastrophic, and I tend to think Barragan wouldn't have enough in his bag of tricks to withstand a destructive onslaught of such a caliber. But again, that's just loose guesswork.

I'll post again when we've seen more of what Barragan can do.

Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drakend View Post
    Well you're wrong if you call it Ichigo or Hollow Ichigo... it is a different thing!
    So use an original name, at least!

@Onomatopeia:
    Hollow Ichigo, Shirosaki, is nowhere near mindless! Don't confuse the casual reader, please!
    The form Ichigo shown in his fight against Ulquiorra is based on primal istincts, a totally different kind of being.
    You and the casual reader are wrong

Hollow Ichigo is the name of Ichigo latest transformation because... well HE WAS A FULL HOLLOW

Shirosaki is just the Hollow personality taking over, is not the same...

and there is a BIG chance that Hollow Ichigo was indeed Shirosaki, I mean for all we know, when Ichigo defeated him and sealed him in the deeps of his soul, Shirosaki could have lost all/most of his personality :P

-Firm Supporter of Pistolas, the New group of Arrancars that will replace the Espada <--That is sarcasm.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

You and the casual reader are wrong

Hollow Ichigo is the name of Ichigo latest transformation because... well HE WAS A FULL HOLLOW
    You have some nerve posting this crap acting all mighty: Hollow Ichigo, or Shirosaki, was the name given to the hollow side of Ichigo, who appeared for the first time during the Ichigo vs Kenpachi fight.
    Ah btw... Ichigonator isn't a full hollow because, you know, hollows DO NOT have zanpkatou, a bankai zanpaktou above all...

Quote Quote:
    Shirosaki is just the Hollow personality taking over, is not the same...
    Is just? LOL
    Without Shirosaki Ichigo's hollow side is just a wild beast, while with him he can use complex techniques and strategies.

Quote Quote:
    and there is a BIG chance that Hollow Ichigo was indeed Shirosaki, I mean for all we know, when Ichigo defeated him and sealed him in the deeps of his soul, Shirosaki could have lost all/most of his personality :P
    Yeah yeah... Shirosaki would say "I will help you"...
    That wasn't Shirosaki, it was Ichigo's primal istincts, which manifested themselves in an evolved HYBRID form. If you fail to realize that it's your problem.

Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

There is where you are wrong

In the vizard training Hollow Ichigo (PRIMAL instincts outside and personality inside) was using his sword and said sword was also in Bankai.

For all we know the SAME happened this time >_>

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

There is where you are wrong

In the vizard training Hollow Ichigo (PRIMAL instincts outside and personality inside) was using his sword and said sword was also in Bankai.

For all we know the SAME happened this time >_>
    That time WAS NOT the same... because Ichigo didn't say a single word. At that time it was just a wild hybrid hollow going onto rampage... this time Ichigo was somehow in "control", even if he wasn't able to recognize friends for foes, he had clear his primary target: to help.

Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

So you are saying that a bird that looks like a Duck, flaps its wings like a Duck, swims in the water like a duck, and is YELLOW like a Duck, is not a duck until the damn bird says *quack* -_-?

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

So you are saying that a bird that looks like a Duck, flaps its wings like a Duck, swims in the water like a duck, and is YELLOW like a Duck, is not a duck until the damn bird says *quack* -_-?
    Too bad the hybrid hollow of vaizard training and Ichigonator look nothing alike! *quack*

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast