Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hitsugaya wins

7 19.44%
  • Ulquiorra wins

29 80.56%
New Reply
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Hitsugaya vs Ulquiorra

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hitsugaya v. Ulquiorra

Quote Originally Posted by ki0 View Post
    - The page after she released, Hitsu used the ice clone. He didn't react to Harribel's attack, he used the ice clone before she attacked.

- Considering how wide it's range is and how fast it's start up is, I doubt Hitsu could dodge it.

- Harribel outclassed Hitsu in attack speed and power, the only reason he could stand up to her is because of the match-up, not because Hitsu's on the same level. A good match-up can make up for the difference in level.

- Harribel is stronger than R1 Ulq. R2 Ulq was most likely stronger.
    The time from the release to the attack was a few seconds am i correct. So the fact that he used it is pretty fast right?

But it is not instantaneous. You assume that hitsu can dodge it, well then i claim that ulqui can't dodge hitsu's ice

The strenght of R2 ulqui is nothing but hype. Nothing has been stated in teh manga. Manga has shown multiple times that the espada ranking is quite true.
    Here:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/271/17/
    Not only did ulqui acknowledge the rank of power
    He even goes on to say if somehow he is beat, there are still 3 stronger than he is
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/271/19/
    Yammi even calls him garbage
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/379/15/
    Even in aizen's flashback, it was ulqui in R2
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/396/20/
    Meaning that aizen knew of it

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It could have even been Ichigo's flashback but Aizen telling him he set up the fights. He clearly doesn't know about Ichigo's perfect hollow form. I don't think so at least. But Ulq' did say there were 3 stronger. And Hitsugaya beat one of those 3. My guess is that if that is possible, he could beat #4 as well. It's not hard to deduct. It's simple math, and simple logic.

Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by freshseth83 View Post
    It could have even been Ichigo's flashback but Aizen telling him he set up the fights. He clearly doesn't know about Ichigo's perfect hollow form. I don't think so at least. But Ulq' did say there were 3 stronger. And Hitsugaya beat one of those 3. My guess is that if that is possible, he could beat #4 as well. It's not hard to deduct. It's simple math, and simple logic.
    Your logic could be right, but you could be wrong to. Ulq may not of considered his R2 form when he said that. Also, he may have meant the 3 espada who were stronger were Yammy, Starrk and Barragan.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Regardless if he was talking about Stark Barragan and Yammy, it doesn't matter to me. I still think with 3 flowers behind him, Hitsugaya could use the 100 flower technique and catch Ulquiorra with it and freeze him.

And what I meant by my last statement was that Aizen might not have known about Ulquiorra's 2nd stage, but it was Ichigo's flashback, not Aizen's.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why would ulqui not talk about his R2 form. he stated if you were to defeat me, there are still 3 stronger. So he HAS to be taken into consideration his full strength.

As for yammi, i don't think ulqui knows about his whole 0 thing. If he did, then how is it that ulqui had the balls to trash talk and hit yammi?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i agree with you Raizen, as I usually do. I'm stating that even if Aizen didn't know about the 2nd stage, it doesn't matter- by Ulquiorra's own words, he stated there were 3 stronger than him. Even he didn't know about Yammy, and by Yammy's words he is much stronger than all of the espada; Ulquiorra and Nnoitra included.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Calisto's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Hitsugaya vs Ulquiorra

No restrictions.

Votes are made public.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Takahashi's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hitsugaya vs Ulquiorra

I'd say Ulq.

While I think he's insanely overrated I think he'd take Hitsu.

Hitsugaya tangled with and had the advantage over Halibel, however, that was ONLY in long range. We saw that even sealed Halibel can give Bankai Hitsugaya a run for his money in CQC. Because Ulq is primarily close range, so I'd imagine If the gap is closed, Hitsugaya is at a huge disadvantage. The second resurrection is completely unknown, but it obviously means he's stronger than he was previously.

HH could be a game changer, but I don't see him getting the chance to use it.

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Though I hate both of them, but still: ulquiorra rapes.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Like, Ulquiorra because he's Ulqiuorra

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Thread merged with an existing one.
    [IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/Jonas64/Kilrik.jpg[/IMG]

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Mayumura's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

ulquiorra will win this with ease
    I really don't think that Hitsu is stronger than Ichigo, he could do something against hallibel only because of his zampakuto(don't forget about this - nobody from good side took hallibel down - Aizen did) and ulquiorra is very powerful fighter with very strong reiatsu and Lanza del Relampago cant be simply frozen like Kasqueda and he is much more faster than Hitsu can be. After ulq release it will be 1 hit K.O fight for hitsu.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Calisto's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Why exactly can't Hitsugaya flee from Ulquiorra in CQC just like he did with Harribel and force it to be a long range fight? There was a reason Harribel kept taunting him to come and fight her in CQC, it's because she couldn't hit him with her blade when he decided to keep his distance.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner cloudruler's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ki0 View Post
    - Hitsu used the ice clone as soon as she released. He didn't react to her attack, he moved before hand.

- Ulq's cero oscuras has a way bigger range than Harribel's cero

- Harribel being a higher level espada doesn't mean she's faster, just that she is overall more powerful. Also Harribel never used sonido, while Ulq uses it frequently, so he should move faster than her.

- Hitsu was barely able to stand up to Harribel. It's clear she had way more power and attack speed than Hitsu. The reason he was able to stand up to Harribel is because he had the perfect element to nullify her water based attacks. Also he kept his distance to keep away from her fast and powerful close and mid range attacks.

His super move is the only reason he was able to pull a win against Harribel. She trumped him in nearly all other aspects.

- Ulq doesn't have the disadvantage Harribel has and actually uses sonido. How would Hitsu counter Ulq's close range attacks?
    Honestly, I'm starting to truly believe that no one really likes Hitsu very much. Which is cool cause I favor such characters. Anyhow, my piece goes something like this...

In a fight, I'm more likely to side with Hitsu. Not cause I like him, but because Uliq wasn't much of anything. We're all letting the fact that Ichigo is a cold wimp when it comes down to it all. If he wasn't the main character he'd be dead by now. Uliq isn't fast on his own, we see this through usage of sonido. Anyone that has to use a speed technique to keep up 9 times outta 10 isn't as fast as everyone else (And given we don't know his base speed, you really can't count sonido as a just means of him being fast.)

Regardless of Uliq being skilled at cqc if hitsu knows to keep his distance he'll be fine. And that halibel fight--yea, no. -_- seriously, It's water against Ice. More specifically her shark vs his dragon god...you really think she was gonna win? The power scale had already been predecide via bankai...it's just that he's not familiar with his Hmaru's abilities to really go H.A.M (Hard as a Muthafcka) even Stark marveled at Hitsu's power and, and Kyouraku stated that in a couple of years or so...hitsu gone be sh*ttin on him. It's already been stated

Even more to say that Kuchiki even stated one needs roughly bout 100 years before they can reach bankai to which I like to think means something along the lines of you really, really, REALLY need to know your Zanpakuto--which is something hitsu hasn't done yet thus him saying it himself. The move in itself was risky to use when he used it on Halibel. (His ice...flower...snowflake from the sky thing) so before we just get to counting ppl out, just remember that while Uliq has two releases...Hitsu still has a bankai he's not fully sure of yet.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hits has HH, if he knows whats good for him he'll use it as early as possible. Since there no allies around, and its a fight to death I'm incline to think he will. He wins...sorry Ulq

New Reply
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast