Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 589 by BadKarma
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: This week (Road 94-95-96-97-98-99) Discussion and predictions

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinji's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This week (Road 94) Discussion and predictions

Well, since I don't want to ruin the chapters for you or anyone else who don't know them, sorry but I won't answer Expectation is part of the pleasure I believe, if you know in advance, it won't be that enjoyable

It'll probably be released tonight (GMT +1), but I hope that you won't be asking this question over and over after every chapter

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This week (Road 94) Discussion and predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    Well, since I don't want to ruin the chapters for you or anyone else who don't know them, sorry but I won't answer Expectation is part of the pleasure I believe, if you know in advance, it won't be that enjoyable

It'll probably be released tonight (GMT +1), but I hope that you won't be asking this question over and over after every chapter
    Hmm so that will be tomorrow for me along with the release of Naruto and all..

Anyways i really hope Tsubasa will score the winning goal. He should have scored the first goal..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abo3omar's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This week (Road 94-95) Discussion and predictions

Good 95. I don't think Natureza will do it again, the Barca squad won't take it lol.
    In ThE NaMe Of God..Allah..I BeGiN & EnD All My PoStS
    Abdulqader Zeniddeen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tachyon's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Another counter-attack? This time though, the defense will probably watch out for the wings in addition to Natureza. I miss Owairan and his sand-pit defence , or whatever it was the entire Saudi team did.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
    Another counter-attack? This time though, the defense will probably watch out for the wings in addition to Natureza. I miss Owairan and his sand-pit defence , or whatever it was the entire Saudi team did.
    It was sand pit defence, but i believe there should be someone who is playing as a libero in that case and there are none in barcas case.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tachyon's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Tsubasa is capable of playing as a Libero , though that position doesn't exist in Barca.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This week (Road 94-95-96) Discussion and predictions

Finally, the Devil Bullet's Twin Shoot, eh?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

i have a feeling it'll be blocked by tsubasa who does sho's counter shot, that would be cool, but then tsubasa would be out for the season.... since his ligaments are worst than shos... what would happen... hmmms... i relaly can't guess at all...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member angel1980's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I was afraid the el Classico would have a rhythm similar to Sao Paolo v.s. Valencia (when Santana is first introduced). In SP v.s. V, the game basically has 3 stages: (1) Tsubasa displays his amazingness (2) Opponent displays his amazingness, even rivaling or exceeding that of Tsubasa (3) Tsubasa strikes back, surpasses the opponent, and the game ends. The author did this before in Nankatsu v.s. Nitta + Urabe or during the last bit of the World Youth final (Tsubasa v.s. Naturezza).

I used to like that forth-back-forth rhythm at first because it showed how wonderful Tsubasa was, adapting to strong opponents and surpassing them. However, now, the idea of Tsubasa adapting and growing has already been emphasized many times so I would be disappointed if the el Classico had the forth-back-forth rhythm. Plus, it would make the match too simplistic for me.

Fortunately, I think the el Classico is going to be like Japan v.s. Argentina, in which there are many blows and counter blows from both aces. In the J v.s. Ar match, that was between Tsubasa and Diaz and in the el Classico, it will be between Tsubasa and Naturezza. The match will oscillate back and forth many times before it's over. And when it ends, it won't be a complete defeat to Naturezza (like it wasn't for Diaz). I think Rivaul will aid Barca in ways similar to Misaki did to Nankatsu during Tsubasa's first match against Genzo, or similar to Misugi did to Japan during Japan v.s. Argentina. This way, if Tsubasa wins, it won't look like he does because he dominates Naturezza, but rather, it will be because of teamwork and the aide Tsubasa receives from Rivaul.
    Last edited by angel1980; May 29, 2009 at 11:52 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chaos_master's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Just as angel said, I also think it's gonna be forth-back-forth-back-forth-...-Tsubasa wins

Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tyug View Post
    i have a feeling it'll be blocked by tsubasa who does sho's counter shot, that would be cool, but then tsubasa would be out for the season.... since his ligaments are worst than shos... what would happen... hmmms... i relaly can't guess at all...
    I also think the shoot will be stopped, but I bet Gonzales is the one who is going to, somehow, do the miracle, since:

1) He is the first man at the left in barça's defense line (considering the case the shoot is going to have its curving path)
    2) He's also next to tsubasa, so he can easily jump and serve as a shield for him (in the case the shoot pass just with a straight forward path like it did when they performed the dual kick the first time, blowing up the head's wood dollman).
    3) His big body is the most suitable to stop the shoot
    Last edited by kenai; May 30, 2009 at 09:16 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member majed2000's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

Green Grin Re: This week (Road 94-95-96) Discussion and predictions

Quote Originally Posted by kenai View Post
    I also think the shoot will be stopped, but I bet Gonzales is the one who is going to, somehow, do the miracle, since:

1) He is the first man at the left in barça's defense line (considering the case the shoot is going to have its curving path)
    2) He's also next to tsubasa, so he can easily jump and serve as a shield for him (in the case the shoot pass just with a straight forward path like it did when they performed the dual kick the first time, blowing up the head's wood dollman).
    3) His big body is the most suitable to stop the shoot
    WOOW ....the new chapter is out ,and ur predictions all come tru ,really did u know what will happen or it is gust luck ,if it is good luck ,then please predicte what will happen next ,because the waiting is killing me ....please

Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by majed2000 View Post
    WOOW ....the new chapter is out ,and ur predictions all come tru ,really did u know what will happen or it is gust luck ,if it is good luck ,then please predicte what will happen next ,because the waiting is killing me ....please
    O_O
    Awesome!! I got right!!! xD
    I just was lucky ^^u

It's cool to see in the last chapter the same scene as in World Youth between Tsubasa and Natureza.

At that time Tsubasa won (and that's mainly why Natureza decided to go to Spain and become a pro-soccer player), so this time Natureza HAS to win. I don't think he will score though... he can't perform 2 goals in this match that fast...probably Natureza is going to make a pass to robecaro but either he is going to fail (just like Grandios failed in chapter 93- when tsubasa made a pass to him while performing an overhead shoot) or Barça's defense is going to show how skilled they are... I think if it's a shoot from robecaro, someone in barça's defense is going to deflect it.

Anyway, whatever happens, I think 2 goals in a row from R.Madrid would be too much, considering that Tsubasa has to prove that he can fit Rivaul's position perfectly.
    Last edited by kenai; May 30, 2009 at 03:37 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member angel1980's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This week (Road 94-95-96-97) Discussion and predictions

I've read Road 97 3 times now. Really like it. Naturezza is my new favorite foreign (i.e. non Japanese) player. The only thing he lacks so far is a named shot.

I really wish Schneider got this kind of coverage that Naturezza is getting.

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinji's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This week (Road 94-95-96-97) Discussion and predictions

You know, considering we saw Schneider in Hamburg, Germany and especially Bayern, he got much more coverage than Natureza ^_^;; you could say that it's the first time Natureza is actually covered, considering he played only for a few minutes in the World Youth.
    He has the Nidan Flying Drive Shoot

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast