Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: This week (Road 100-101-102-103) Discussion and predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member majed2000's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

This week (Road 100-101-102-103) Discussion and predictions

Hi guys chapter 100 is out i am downloading it now ,i will come later to discuss........thanx alot 4 early release Shinji and Silen

well , i liked this chapter like the last a few chapter since the begining of the match ,i feel there is a goal is coming soon ,and Taka is doing it again ,he is leading us to the direction ( tsubasa flying drive shot will be stopped ) to show how much the goalkeeper is improved ,while it might be totally another thing .
    may be it will be a pass for FW or another player doing overlap ,or may be it will be a nidan flying shot that Natureza used befor ........mmmm or maybe it will be a skywing shot ,because the ball didn't rise much for a flying drive shot ,the angle didn't seems right 4 me.
    Last edited by majed2000; June 03, 2009 at 04:58 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member angel1980's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This week (Road 100) Discussion and predictions

Yeah I also think Tsubasa is not doing a Flying Drive Shot. This is going to be one of those: "A knows, but B knows A knows so B counters" thingie ...

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinji's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I found Callusias really cool in this chapter! A nice reaction after discovering the FD Shoot, and what he said afterwards was even more classy.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chaos_master's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice chapter Casillas shown to be a hard worker, although in my opinion the real one is nothing short of a genius. My prediction is he will react to the FDS, but won't be able to stop it cleanly (most likely because the real thing is better than what Naturezza could do in trainings) and someone will score after the deflection.

The build up before the attack was also good as it showed both sides and moved the attention from the Tsubasa - Naturezza clash.

The one thing that never ceases to irritate me, is how seemingly great keepers of world class sides, can't do well against shots that come from youngsters. This either means the world's top keepers are crap or that the new generation is of a whole different class compared to players until now.
    The day Naruto manga FAILED made funny ==> Chapter 448 Crack

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, in World Youth, they already explained that this generation is a skilled generation like never before. Still, Casillas is 20 just like Tsubasa.

But why are you saying that world class keepers can't do well against them with this chapter?

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Because Casillas was completely incapable of stopping the FDS Naturezza showed him (even if it was just initially) and that made me remember how seemingly easy Tsuabsa scored with it from wherever he wanted against senior squad keepers from Brazil and in the Segunda Division.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, first, it's not like Wakabayashi managed to stop it either (Japan-Brazil).

Then, it's not like the keepers we saw in Brazil and especially in the liga's 2nd division were world class >_>

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abo3omar's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Casillas was so cool, i liked him too.

About him not stopping the FDS, it's not like Tsubasa scored with it always, but of course there is a focus on it to show how great it is (so maybe it will be sort of a legend that will be broken) , and yes it is said that the golden generation is great.
    In ThE NaMe Of God..Allah..I BeGiN & EnD All My PoStS
    Abdulqader Zeniddeen

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member angel1980's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    Well, first, it's not like Wakabayashi managed to stop it either (Japan-Brazil).
    What are you talking about?

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Natureza scored to Wakabayashi with a Flying Drive Shoot that bounced on the ground.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member bax's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

A century release \o/ We only have a few volumes more, looks like this could be the last focused match in RT2002. Prolly there are other matches, but just snippets, much like the J-League matches not long ago.

And I don't think Tsubasa is going to shoot too. Tsubasa should have thought that in such matches, mid to long range shoots don't have a great chance to score, especially against Madrid. He probably will do another pass.

Well I dunno. Perhaps a trick FDS like Natu did against Wakabayashi might work. But Tsubasa should know enough that Natu can emulate the shoot, even Misugi did. I just wish there's a new technical shoot Tsubasa has other than Drive/FDS. Drive Shoot is definitely the most used special shoot so far.... I can remember at least 7 players can do it Tsubasa, Diaz, Yumikura, Owairan, Misugi, Natu and Santana....

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bax View Post
    I just wish there's a new technical shoot Tsubasa has other than Drive/FDS.
    Well Tsubasa has more or less every shot shown in the manga, since he steals techniques. It's just a matter of him choosing his specialty over the others.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member bax's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

That's the point, he doesn't have anything else original much (Or rather actually not put into the scene). What I was trying to say is something unique to him, at least for the start before Natu or Santana comes and copy it too Kinda like the Sky Dive Shoot (I don't understand why it is a "shoot")

Well Tsubasa (at least until now) is more technical to power, so I hope we can see more of the fusion together.

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Erm ... anything "else" original? What original does he have in the first place ?! Only the Skydive (I agree ... why the hell is it a shot), since he learned the Drive Shot from Roberto and upgraded it to the Flying Drive after reuniting with Roberto and as for his Skywing Shot ... you guessed it - from Roberto.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i think tsubasa shoot will go in because as i remember someone post in this forum that according to shinji there will be a chapter title "LA LIGA FIRST GOAL"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast