Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: This week (Road 94-95-96-97-98-99) Discussion and predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abo3omar's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This week (Road 94-95-96-97-98-99) Discussion and predictions

OK Shnji, got it..thanx ^^ but we agree about the eyebrows lol

Yeah the referee's decision is a good one.
    In ThE NaMe Of God..Allah..I BeGiN & EnD All My PoStS
    Abdulqader Zeniddeen

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

nice chapter.. but like i told earlier the goal does not look like it will be scored by Tsuabasa

But yellow to someone from Real coz he was actiing was never expected..

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member majed2000's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

Invis: ya u were right about Almieja ,but really i like it that way ,didn't like barca to play the rest of the match wz 10 players ,the situation is already difficult for them .

i think tsubasa will scoar soon. according to Shinji's explanation to my post befor( thankx Shinji ),this volum will have a chapter wz name ( la liga first goal ),so it is tsubasa's goal 4 sure ,unless there is another player who didn't scoar his first goal yet n la liga and this unlikly.

abo3omar: from the first sight i knew that he is Aoi who was drawn n that cover ,i felt the drawings so lively ,this fits Aoi only.

Shinji: r u going to release another chapter this week end or tomorrow ,usually when u finish ur weekend releases u make nots about every chapter .

i am wondering too if there is a color art for misaki too.
    Last edited by majed2000; May 31, 2009 at 04:30 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i would like to say thank you to shinji for translating and posting this great manga.... hope you post chapter 100 soon hehe

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinji's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

majed2000: Well, since the week's over, there won't be another chapter this week.
    I'd gladly release another chapter today, but I don't have the translation past that point yet
    There was already a color art for Misaki in chapter 19 But there will be another in chapter 109 >_>

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Blabble's Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait till we get to golden 23

I haven't liked the recent chapters much, because there was too much talking and not enough action, but that card for diving was a refreshing twist. I don't know how you guys predicted that, but I didn't expect that at all. I really thought Almieja would get kicked out of the game.
    Last edited by Blabble; June 01, 2009 at 03:40 PM.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I like a bit of talk once in a while, because it's giving depth to some characters, or clearer explanations...

In this match, there are many things with the secondary characters that I'd like to see happen in All Japan's matches.
    Like Jito blocking some shoots like Gonzales (Blueno's header and the Twin Shoot) or Blueno (the Overhead) did, Soda doing all the things Almieja did (blocking Natureza's path, doing a foul on him, and the little twist on the second yellow card as well), even Misugi should do some foul like Ivangel did, if it's a well-thought foul like this one, this should fit Misugi's character.
    It's just like Rail scoring, it's surprising, I mean in this kind of club match, usually only the 2 aces are scoring, like, only Hyuga and Tsubasa in Toho-Nankatsu, only Tsubasa and Santana in Sao Paulo-Flamengo...

With all of this, I find it to be one of the best, if not the best match of the entire series.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SantaBla View Post
    I can't wait till we get to golden 23

I haven't liked the recent chapters much, because there was too much talking and not enough action, but that card for diving was a refreshing twist. I don't know how you guys predicted that, but I didn't expect that at all. I really thought Almieja would be kicked out of the game.
    Ah, well, as it was just speculation, I got irritated by how the ball lay off the "natural" way. It went a way, like it was hit from the left side of Marientos, which could mean Almieja actually did hit the ball, which is more likely than while hitting Marientos, he or Marientos somehow touched the ball to go a way like this. If Almieja just fouled Marientos, the ball would be in front of him instead in the side. That made me curious.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member "~Mail~"'s Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Its a long time since I make a havoc in the forum.. Well this goes..

1st, I agree with Invis.. The ball is quite fast and if Almeija had hit is as Invis said, the ball should either be deflected to Marientos, or Almeija hold the ball to his feet or return (in term or reverse) to the originating ball path. But never go to the side like simple tap movement.

2nd, how did Gonzales able to predict or saw the ball path? Twin shoot had never been (in CT) move in 1 simple direction nor Robecaro shoot being in un"curves" angle. Even if Gonzales able to block it, the ball should at least rotates furiously as Genzo had experiences it. Its like the shot was a simple devil bullet shoot and the effect of the ball are easily dealt with.

3rd, Marientos doesn't do the theatrical 'Ronaldo' dives but just 'Messi' dives for avoiding the block and Almeija foot. The referees should at least played waved on like most of the current referees do and let the game continue as the moment was quite fast and there was no one shouting for penalty (because in pg 14-15, the player only said penalty after the whistle and most of them are shocked).

4th, the card should not be shown at someone whom isn't back up yet and showing it earlier clearly show the unsportmanship by the referee. Almeija also was shocked by the referee showing it like it was for him. Too much drama (in this game) is not necessary.

5th, lastly as a playmaker, you shouldn't be shouting for the ball to be pass to other player. And the showing of hand should be mininal (or in disguise). But on the other hand, what kind of stupid defense did Real do marking a playmaker (whom doesn't have the ball) by two players and the third are also incoming. Naturezza mistake was shown but the others?? If naturezza is trying to defend, the other should atleast understand it. Most striker do defend when the ball are not with them and Naturezza is a MF AND its only the halfway line. Olgado is the DUMD@$$ one as he's out of his territory. Makelolo is okay but his word is dum-dumb. Where is Fago? His side is widely marked and yet he's not there. Gati should be responsible for the left as also Rail. Come on man, both FW's whom stayed in the front should atleast help in covering places that not being marked.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Seriously, why are you reading CT?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chaos_master's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Loved Mail's rant Not because I agree with it, but because it's a difference in opinion and quite emphatically presented too

Shinji's return was hilarious too

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: This week (Road 94-95-96-97-98-99) Discussion and predictions

Nice pondering by Shinji..

I really did not expect this

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Blabble's Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Torturing yourself was a fad of the old days. It's like... nobody gives a shit anymore.
    Last edited by Blabble; June 02, 2009 at 10:18 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5