Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: The OOC DGM Play

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member TitaniumChloride's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

WSJ Pirate The OOC DGM Play

Welcome to the Out Of Character D.Gray-Man Play~ ♥

Quote Originally Posted by What is it?
    It's a thread where fans can contribute to an entirely nonsensical (and maybe never-ending) story using characters from the series - without having to worry about things like keeping them 'In-Character'.
    Quote Originally Posted by What do you do?
    • You can use anyone or even add other figures from another fandom/real life/your imagination (e.g Original Characters) but the focus is still on the DGM characters
    • No character belongs to a single poster so you may use any character you like however you wish
    • The next post doesn't have to follow on from the previous post - something totally random and unrelated can happen if the next poster feels like it
    • If you do feel like continuing a previous post, use the post's title and add a number to it (If the previous post was 'Allen in Wonderland' then you can continue with 'Allen in Wonderland 2', and so on)
    • There's no real limit to the length of each post so even one liners are welcome.
    • Use whatever format you're comfortable with - Script format, third person, narrative, etc.
    • You're allowed to do almost anything except break any of the Rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rules?
    • Please keep it PG.
    • Please don't be bothered too much by someone else's post. Even if a post ends up bashing your favourite character, it's only temporary and it's not real anyway.
    • Please give your post a title (use that form box called 'Title:' when you make a New Reply) -just anything that comes to mind- so that everyone can tell between standalone posts or continuing ones
    Additional rules will be added when needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Why this?
    • To help fans have some fun while waiting for the next DGM chapter or when bored.
    • This sub-forum doesn't seem to have a thread with a light-hearted topic.
    • To stop myself from making too many really long and nit-picky discussions.
    I have no idea whether this is allowed or not, but I want to see what happens.

So here's the example:

It was a sunny day filled with rainbows and bunnies so Allen and the Millennium Earl were having tea at Buckingham Palace.

Allen: I say old chap, it seems that we are out of tea.
    Millenium Earl: Meow.
    Allen: There's more at Tyki and Lavi's mansion and we should go pay them a visit? An excellent idea old boy!

Allen and The Millennium Earl made their way there by skipping and hopping, singing about raining men over a yellow brick road. Miranda joined them.
    Last edited by TitaniumChloride; May 28, 2009 at 09:57 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Halane's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Lenalee's birthday

He had never thought he would live to see that. Well, it could be said he was enjoying, teasing his friend now and then... or all the time. But hey, he had right to do so.
    It is not everyday that you get to see the cold, the perfect, the moody Kanda Yu wearing a pink dress with so many ribbons that it was impossible to count them. And those cute shoes with strawberry pattern, along with his hair, curled and with little white flowers, didn't make it any better for the poor guy.
    However, Lavi's convulsive laughter became a shudder as he heard a clap behind him. Komurin God-knows-the-number caught him before he could even try to scape...
    And that is why, the next morning, Lenalee opened her door to find Allen, Lavi and Kanda wrapped altogether on the floor, wearing those ludicrous dresses Komui would like her to wear, and with a short note from said psychotic brother.
    'Happy birthday, Lenaleeee! Jerry said you would like the dresses if you got used to them by seeing them on other people.'

It didn't come up as OOC after all

I love the idea, it's great! hahaha
    Last edited by Halane; May 28, 2009 at 12:55 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member TitaniumChloride's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Lenalee's Birthday 2 (aka partial western show ripoff?)

Soon after Lenalee discovered her 'present', she felt a wind at her back as something passed by. That 'something' was actually a certain set of twins who've just fell over in their rush to get to her.

"I LOVE YOU LENALEE!" two voices screamed at once, causing the two to butt heads in annoyance.

"Oi, Jasdero! Just give up on Lenalee already! You're so persistent that I bet she's sick of you by now!"

"Don't lie David! You know I'm the only guy of her destiny!" Jasdero gives his brother a raspberry, causing the other to strangle him.

"Can you guys please stop arguing? And have you even looked at yourselves in a mirror lately?" Lenalee shook her head at the two.

"Don't be like that Lenalee."
    "Yeah, don't be like that."
    "We're winning you with our hearts after all!" The two were on their knees with arms outstretched , giving their proclamation flourish.

"Rejected." She sent them into the sky with a kick from her Dark Boots and they were soon a tiny sparkle in its vast blueness.

"If I ever see those two again I'll kill them," huffed Komui.
    "Yo, Lenalee," called outa certain red headed General.

"Oh, brother and General Cross. Good morning~"

"So, I heard it's your birthday today." Cross slung his arm around Komui's shoulders as he said that. "And I was thinking 'Why not take you out of this stuffy place and let's have some fun?' The other pretty girls in your room can come along too." He eyed the tied up trio with a dubious look.

"You'd better not try anything funny Cross." Komui's glasses shone dangerously.

"Are you blind idiot Master?! It's me! Allen-" the idiot apprentice managed to stop himself from finishing that sentence with 'in a dress'.

"Who the heck is he calling a girl!" Kanda was itching to use Mugen on the man, if only it was with him just then.

"Er... guys? Is anyone even wondering how the twins got in here at all?" Lavi was trying to be reasonable, but he was getting that feeling it wasn't going to be one of those days.

Meanwhile, Lenalee had on her happy face. "Sounds like fun~ Let's all go now! You're coming along too right, brother?"

"Of course! How can I not spend time with my precious sister on her birthday? My new Komurin is doing my job for me today after all! Oh ho ho!" Meanwhile, Cross picked up the 'girls' who were kicking and protesting to being treated in such a way.

And then they all went to California.

Oh, it's not really compulsory for them to act OOC at all, so you've done well.

The reason I used the twins because I can't really think of another two guys around her age.

The 'western show' I was referring to was this video btw. There's actually DGM versions floating around there too.
    Last edited by TitaniumChloride; May 28, 2009 at 09:17 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Halane's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The OOC DGM Play

The beach was amazing. Well, it would have been amazing, with Lenalee there playing under the sun in that cute pink bikini and Komui taking photos... But he was still in that stupid dress, and his head was starting to get a little dizzy.
    'Brother...' Lenalee resumed her last laughter, looking at Allen, who was already starting to fall on his side, carrying the other two along. Kanda's mouth got so completely full of sand that he couldn't even mumble his upset, and Lavi was trying hard to not end the same way 'I really think you should take that wrapping work out... I think Allen-kun is not feeling right...'
    'But but but... He looks cute! And that way they can't go for you...'
    While the siblings were arguing (Cross had long ago disappeared after a beautiful brunette), Kanda had finally got to move himself and leave Allen where he was before. A young woman ran to the threesome, she wore a red swimsuit and had long blonde hair.
    'Kyah!!! Such a handsome man!!!' Emilia cried in joy.

Hehehe, to California! Nice idea! hahahaha
    Never been to California before, so I'll have to make it up! XD
    Last edited by Halane; May 29, 2009 at 06:26 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The OOC DGM Play

Cross walks by the beach...with a wierd daze in his face.
    Allen whose turn shocked at looking at his master's hair turns away...

Cross: "Yes? Idiot Appentice?"
    Allen: "Noth...ing..."
    Cross: "What IS IT?!" *Points Judgement at Allen*
    Allen: "You can use Judgement again?!"
    Cross:"...none of your beeswax..."

Cross looking at his reflecting in the sea water, notices his hair dyed blond...

"+.+" Cross eyes turn into two murderous Cross and begin firing at Allen...

Allen: "It WAS NOT ME!!!"

Jasdevi at a dark corner with a big grin..

Jasdevi[Together] : "Payback...Cross"

New Reply