Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
- The sound effect from an Arrancar or Hollow launching a Cero.
- The "baby crying" effect from Mayuri Kurotsuchi's Bankai- Konjiki Ashisogi Jizou.
- Aizen's "swish" flash step effect prior to slashing Renji.
- Soifon's sword transforming into Shikai.
I didn't want to post here, because I basically like stuff that have been mentioned already - shunpo sound, cero sound, stuff like that.
But I just watched the little face off Urahara and Tesai had with Aizen in TBTP, and the sound of Tessai's Hiryugekizokushintenraiho (xD) is freagin awesome. You can hear the space ripping apart from the force. You can just feel if that thing were to hit you... Haha, really cool, IMO.
Also, the way sound stops and Aizen says "Danku". It is pure awesome, it just gives me the creeps.
Here's a short clip of it all.
Just listen to it. I went around saying "Danku" like that for the rest of the day xD.
- The sound of the garganta opening/closing.
- The clash (and screams) of zanpakutos.
- The swift/swish sound of Shunpo is pretty cool imo.
- I agree with some of the previous posts in regards to the "Invasion" theme. Add the cero sound effect during that theme....awesomeness.
I think the seiyuus of Byakuya, Mayuri and Nnoitra are great...the thing I liked most, and it's still send me the chills...is Nnoitra's release...the song that was used, Nnoitra's voice, the screaming, it's epic...
As for sound effects, cero's the best as far as I'm concerned