Yep , i search around the whole forum for a place to put this thread because its about anime/manga in general, but i only could find this place because the other ones are for specific anime/manga or another type of conversation.

Well you can tell me im crazy but there is something that always kill me while reading manga or watching anime, and is the gloat, when a character is so cool and at the same time arrogant we have a gloater right before our eyes, so im here proposing something quite simple, show me your own list of people who gloat with style, as i put mine, the thing works easy for everyone just put the ranking no matter who much they are, and next to it the anime/manga where the character belongs.

I start first:

1st Place: Itsuki "Ikki" Minami (Air Gear)
2nd Place: Yoshitsune (Air Gear)
3rd Place: Kuchiki Byakuya (Bleach)

4th: Yagami "Kira" Raito The new world's god (Death Note)
5th: Kuno "The Blue lighthining Of furinkan gakuen" Tatewaki (Ranma 1/2)
6th: Jumonji Hayato (Kamen Teacher)
7th: Jacobus "Rakan of the Twosand Blades" (Mahou sensei negima)
8th: Taisou (Akaboshi)
9th: Botenmaru
10th: Onime no Kyo (Samurai Deeper Kyo)
11th: Daichi (Blaze driver)
12th: Neji Hyuga (Naruto) [and we are talking about badass neji before naruto turned him in a idiot]
13th: Ox "The lightining general King" ford (Soul eater)

For me thats it, if im missing one from somewhere, you are free to tell me who and from where because i dont read or watch a lot of anime, the idea here is to have fun discussing about characters that brag about themselves a lot because that's always funny, and at the same time show your own list, as i stated before, it doesnt matter how many you put on, and in the process i will know new manga/anime to read or watch were are characters that are like these.

Thanks and i hope you find this thread funny