Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 3-A Negi Love-Love Rankings

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member -the4th-'s Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 3-A Negi Love-Love Rankings

Well this love ranking will make a complete change once they get back to the real world. Chamo has alot of updating to do. I expect for Chisame, Chachamaru, Ako, Nodoka, Fei Ku and others to go up in ranking, @ Eyesotope dont cut Yue out jut yet she lost her memory, yet the Natural feelings for Negi are still there.

-the4th-
    "All That Lives Must Face Death And I Shall Bring You Peace" I Am The Vampire Evangeline, Gospel Of Darkness. Evil Mage Without Equal.

-Evangeline A.K. McDowell-

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eyesotope's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah I know that her fierce Negi-affection is still there as she was blushing like mad when they ran into each other, but the amnesia has halted any development in their relationship compared to some of the other girls who had great opportunities to advance their relationships with Negi..

Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

True that, It does seem unfair that the others have gotten more from Negi in this particular arc. Its all KA fault lol Though I'm sure he has his reasons and as for Asuna or the Fake one that ranking might be altered since the Real Asuna probably wouldnt do all the fake one has been doing.

-the4th-
    "All That Lives Must Face Death And I Shall Bring You Peace" I Am The Vampire Evangeline, Gospel Of Darkness. Evil Mage Without Equal.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kuranzyan's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Shiori aka Fake Asuna said that she completely turns into the target individual, so basically, she 'is' Asuna right now. Everything she does and says is done exactly how Asuna would do it.

Dearly Missed ;__; MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

But the fake asuna also experienced things the real one didn't. Thus the relationship of the two is only progressing on one side.
    Plus, who knows what happens to asuna right now with fates memory-unlocking spell.

So Asuna/Negi is stale for now.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eyesotope View Post
    yeah I know that her fierce Negi-affection is still there as she was blushing like mad when they ran into each other, but the amnesia has halted any development in their relationship compared to some of the other girls who had great opportunities to advance their relationships with Negi..
    Nodoka hasn't really developed much, either, in addition to Craig coming onto the scene. Not that she seems to have much interest in Craig, but I wonder how that'll affect the rankings.

Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gatitcz View Post
    Nodoka hasn't really developed much, either, in addition to Craig coming onto the scene. Not that she seems to have much interest in Craig, but I wonder how that'll affect the rankings.
    WHOA how can we say that? The only person to gain a big boost in Ranking would have to be Chisame hands down. Nodoka did get development, it showed in various cases like when Negi defeated the bandits to save her he saw her Topless at the end of that which was priceless humor LOL, or when Fate tried to harm her Negi went really far out of the way to protect her he even told Fate that he wouldnt let him lay a finger on her. Now im not saying he wouldnt do that for one of the other girl's no but Since it was Nodoka her Love ranking will still be there if not more. ------->Nodoka Negi Fan<------ LOL

-the4th-
    Last edited by -the4th-; September 15, 2009 at 10:31 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -the4th- View Post
    Nodoka did get development, it showed in various cases like when Negi defeated the bandits to save her he saw her Topless at the end of that which was priceless humor LOL, or when Fate tried to harm her Negi went really far out of the way to protect her he even told Fate that he wouldnt let him lay a finger on her.
    Heh. You're right. Negi saving one girl or the other that has become par for the course to me, so I didn't even think about that. I still think there's been less than the Kyoto arc or the Mahora arc or even the first time they met the dragon, though. From this arc, I expect to see more of a jump by Chisame, Chachamaru, Ako, and Ku Fei (I'm not sure if Ku Fei's just been waiting for a man stronger than she is for so long that she's just confused, but her thinking about it has to have some effect, while Ako just needs to be reminded of the "Reverse Hikaru Genji" project to start wondering how much of an illusion Nagi really was, and the other two are obvious).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eyesotope's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Negi saving Nodoka or seeing her topless is nothing new, I don't think her rank went up much (maybe +2 to 1), Chisame has probably rocketed through the ranks while Ku, Kaede, and Setsuna have probably also progressed considerably after witnessing Negi's new power and being thoroughly impressed with it..

Quote Originally Posted by -the4th- View Post
    ------->Nodoka Negi Fan<------ LOL
    oh?! I had you pegged as a Negi-Eva fan
    I'm seeing you in a new light now

Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eyesotope View Post
    Negi saving Nodoka or seeing her topless is nothing new, I don't think her rank went up much (maybe +2 to 1), Chisame has probably rocketed through the ranks while Ku, Kaede, and Setsuna have probably also progressed considerably after witnessing Negi's new power and being thoroughly impressed with it..

oh?! I had you pegged as a Negi-Eva fan
    I'm seeing you in a new light now

LOL well I always thought Of Eva as a Parental figure In Negi's life. She would be like Grandma Eva when Negi and Whomever he has a kid with *cough Nodoka*. As a couple I cant say Negi Eva since well thats too weird lol. For the record I respect Evangeline as she is Powerful yet small yet shes also funny. Nodoka is the Shy type but managed to confess her feelings for Negi, dont mind me I always root for the Shy girls in Anime / Manga.

P.S. Thanks for seeing me in a new Light

-the4th-

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Me, im a yunna and akira fan and i want them to quickly get pactios!!!! and increase their rankings alittle bit. for yunna alot cuz shes obessed with her dad . Soon theres gonna be another person on the list, that fake asuna person whos falling for negi xD lol at that. Any how, Yuuna/Akira FTW

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ahwang666's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

anyone besides me want to see what Shiori's rank in this is, since she seems to have developed feelings for Negi in chapter 283

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to see a list of how close Negi is to his various students, especially since the current arc has made great progressions. I'm not surprised Asuna is considered #1 and Chisame is considered #2 (both characters are based off of Naru from Love Hina), but I'm curious as to Negi's relation with the other students. Other characters he should be pretty close to are Anya, Nodoka, Yue, and Ku Fei.

Quote Originally Posted by ahwang666 View Post
    anyone besides me want to see what Shiori's rank in this is, since she seems to have developed feelings for Negi in chapter 283
    I wouldn't be surprised if Shiori is within the top 5. Didn't she state earlier that her personality was in danger of merging with Asuna's (#2 of Negi's students who hold the strongest feelings for their teacher) if she herself were to develop feelings for Negi?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

nah Shiori mentioned... that if she would end up falling in love with negi while beign disguised as Asuna.... than the cover up would be blown away forever.... and that was dangerous...

yet I guess its Shioris own feelings (and not asunas) that made her fall in love with negi.... like he said that she is precious to him and was defending her with his own body against his own students... so it was enought for her.... Fake rather did not say anything like that... or even kissed her like that :P

anyway 2-3monts ago I would say that the rateings would be like:

1) Asuna, 2) Chisame, 3) Nodoka, 4) Ako, 5) other girls slowly developeing bigger feelings for negi

but well Nodoka kinda seems found of Creig-san (who was accompanying her on that tresure adventures)... and Ako well was in love with Nagi (16y old form) and not Negi (10y old kid who is 5y younger than her)... but she seems to develop feelings for Takusa (for me kinda disgusting since that guy is bleh...)

anywya time will show how it will develop later.... but it would be funny if at the of magic world arc. negi saves the world but he alone gets sucked into other dimenssion... or disappears like his parents (no trace)

girls go back to school devastated with what happeened with/to negi... but after 1week negi escapes from that space... but it turns out that he is now 15-16y old (like 7days in real world were like 5-6years in the other dimension).... so now the real battle for negis heart would start... becouse hes not a 10y old... but a hot teenager like them xD

but still... if negi ends up as new king in the magic world.... than he can have multiple wifes XD so he would take half of his 3-A as wifes :P:P

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Rhyshaelkan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

We need another love love rankings Ken!!

New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast