Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Who do you think will win?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kurosaki takes it hands down!!!

37 82.22%
  • Hitsu takes it hands down!!!

8 17.78%
  • Draw!!!

0 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ichigo vs Hitsugaya

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweaty Ichigo vs Hitsugaya

first off, i don't know if this is the right place to create this thread or if the nature of this thread is even allowed. i would like to apologize in advance to mangahelpers if this isn't the right place to create it or the creation of this (type of) thread is not allowed.

now as the title suggests this is a fictional (for now..... who knows!!!) battle of who would win in an all out war between these two characters. the reason i'm actually making this thread is that personally i think hitsu's "growth" in the amount of time that has passed since he was recalled from Karakura is utterly absurd. yet he has managed to beat the third espada released. the discussion about her water fueling his power is void since halibel has been shown to control ne state of water just like hitsu can control ne form of ice. and whether logic is applicable to bleach i'll leave for another thread/discussion. him being a prodigy should not be an excuse for such an absurd power up from barely being able to beat fraccion to beating the third espada released without so much as breaking a sweat.

now we have two characters who have been able to beat the no 4 and 3 espada like it was nothing. the assumption here of course is that haliboob is dead. we'll just have to wait and c. shirosaki as he was manifested when ichigo got a hole blown in him was a monster in a whole new league. i mean he literally blew ulqui to pieces like he was nothing.
    hitsu beat halibel like she was nothing either. and here is where it starts. hitsu beating haliboob is like saying he is stronger than shirosaki because as we all know it was ulqui who stated that the espada r ranked by power.

so who do you think would win in a battle between shirosaki as he was against ulqui going all out or hitsu who beat haliboob like she didn't even matter???

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: SHIROSAKI vs HITSUGAYA!!!

Hollow ichigo takes this IMO.... Also hitsugaya has not won against harribel IMO considering she could still break out and counterattack using the humidity he so kindly provided.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Chaoswind's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Ice means nothing to Arrancars unless said Ice shatters, Grimjaw said it clearly freezing the top layer of his skin is worthless, and Hollow Ichigo II can SURE as HELL destroy the Ice kid, Hollow Ichigo II is not JUST fast as hell, but also BRUTAL, he won't give hitsugaya a second to breath or to prepare anything, so YEAH Hollow Ichigo II wins easily.
    http://www.frikipedia.es/friki/Oliver_y_benji
    Give me a GOOD plot progression KUBO!!!

Taking a rest and limiting online time to a few minutes a day

-Firm Supporter of Pistolas, the New group of Arrancars that will replace the Espada <--That is sarcasm.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Shirosaki. The only one who will ever defeat him once and for all is Ichigo himself. But when Shirosaki or any semblance of him comes out, count on him winning no matter who it is he's up against. Hitsugaya, Aizen, the devil, doesn't matter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shirosaki vs Hitsugaya

I wholeheartedly agree with Doombot on Hitsu winning solely on fanservice. So many hitsu fans even though he's never shown us anything impressive until just the last chapter with his "ice from the heavens"....

I consider Hitsu roughly analogus to Hinata in the Naruto manga, not particularly strong, not one of the main characters (well, he's had more page time than most captains, but not nearly as much as renji, rukia, ishida, orhime, or chad), yet has a huge fanbase, the fact that Hitsu is like #1 in the popularity polls (IIRC) proves that...

Anyways, away from the Hitsu fan hating (fan hating, not hitsu hating). TBH. Nothing I've seen from hitsu has been very impressive besides POSSIBLY the ice from the heavens, we will find out how impressive the ice from the heavens is when we see if Halibel is truly defeated. Anyhow, let's see what he's done. He got played by Gin, he got raped by Aizen (moot poiint since most shinigami would too, but just saying...), couldn't beat SHawlong with limited bankai, caught a lucky break with Luppi, his shikai ice attacks were shrugged off by Yammi, and he's fought a tug of war with water/ice against Halibel, he's just lucky that he has this kind of elemental equalizer against Halibel IMHO. What has Ichigo done? He's beaten 6th espada in an all out fight, and was beating Ulquiora unreleased. Then in his super-hollow form, he completely destroyed Ulquiora when in his strongest form.

Unless I see something from Hitsugaya in the upcoming chapters that shows us beating Halibel without just using his elemental equalizer, I can wholeheartedly say that Super-Hollow Ichigo will decimate Hitsu.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner magicp7's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

That's more than obvious. Shirosaki would rape icebox as if there is no tomorrow. Shirosaki is by far stronger than him. In fact, Hitsugaya has won just a single fight so far.
    Member of the Barragan Luisenbarn Fan Club (time for some serious axe action)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member drakend's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoswind View Post
    Ice means nothing to Arrancars unless said Ice shatters, Grimjaw said it clearly freezing the top layer of his skin is worthless, and Hollow Ichigo II can SURE as HELL destroy the Ice kid, Hollow Ichigo II is not JUST fast as hell, but also BRUTAL, he won't give hitsugaya a second to breath or to prepare anything, so YEAH Hollow Ichigo II wins easily.
    I think Ichigonator will destroy Hitsugaya like a human can destroy an ant. I mean he just have to make a sonido and a white cero (=as powerful as a cero oscuras) from point blank and Hitsugaya is done for.
    Ice mirror? No problem... Ichigonator has just to repeat the sequence. Even Hitsugaya's ice grave, the one with flowers, is useless, imho: when the flowers blossom the corpse within the grave remains lifeless. If there is fast regeneration I think the reiatsu taken out by the flowers can regenerate without limit. After the flowers blossom the ice grave breaks and Ichigonator would be free again, if he doesn't break free on his own, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Doombot View Post
    You people are in denial. Hitsugaua will win. Kubo can't allow him to lose.
    You popularity plot device may work against other characters, but Ichigo is the main character so Kubo can't nerf him too much... and anyway Halibel is still alive, we all know that. If Halibel and Barragan are really dead then Ulquiorra should have been the second Espada, at least.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member kirby800's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

People actually voted hitsugaya? WTH? Seems some people are blinded by their fan-boyism! Don't get me wrong i like hitsugaya but i am also a realist and it should be blatantly obvious that shirosaki (ichigonator) would win this fight.

Secondly I agree with drakend about the popularity thing.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

altho i voted ichigonator, aka hollow supersaiyan 2 , i believe that if this escenario was ever publishd by kubo in a light novel away from main story using their real power lvls, kubo would kindly grow hitsugaya an inner hollow who'd transform into a hollow/sacred/ice dragon/white hair who'd eat ichigonator, because altho ichigonator is well godly, hitsugaya is fangirl service godly.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member poobert's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Halibel is not dead. She used a water clone Naruto style and is currently lounging behind hitsu about to use her special move Fairy Tail.

Anyway Berserk ichigo managed to sonido right past Uli. Using this Onepiece of information I believe that the Vagabond that is Hitsugaia would stand more of a chance if he stabbed himself in the heart with a Claymore and wrote his name in to the Death Note.

Also Liar Game.

The list of my favorite manga

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drakend View Post
    You popularity plot device may work against other characters, but Ichigo is the main character so Kubo can't nerf him too much... and anyway Halibel is still alive, we all know that. If Halibel and Barragan are really dead then Ulquiorra should have been the second Espada, at least.
    You realize he was joking, right? He was just making fun of Hitsu's HUGE fanbase (IIRC, 1st in last popularity poll).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member drakend's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy01741 View Post
    You realize he was joking, right? He was just making fun of Hitsu's HUGE fanbase (IIRC, 1st in last popularity poll).
    No I think he was serious about the popularity-kai in Bleach. I agree with his theory to a certain degree, but not against the main character.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Alright, my bad, I musta missed your comment about it not working against the main character.

Anyhow, I agree with you, Hitsu gets basically an automatic advantage in fights just due to his popularity. I voted for Ichigo anyways, in a fight w/o biases and all, I don't think Hitsu could even take on Ichigo in his vizard form, and at most he'd have a slight advantage to non-vizard mask ichigo in bankai.

Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: "Shirosaki" vs Hitsugaya

Who do you guys think would win out of Bankai Ichigo and Histugaya? To me it seems like Hitsu is probably around the 5th espada's level, and the 3rd Espada was holding back a lot.

I think as far as reiastu is concerned Bankai Ichigo and Hitsugaya are on the same level with Ichigo being stronger. I think Ichigo would win because of his speed and the new way he use's Kuro Getsuga. Ichigo could just overwhelm him with him his speed and power.
    Last edited by En Yang Ji; July 16, 2009 at 08:28 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity -Ren Boy-'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: "Shirosaki" vs Hitsugaya

Quote Originally Posted by ki0 View Post
    Who do you guys think would win out of Bankai Ichigo and Histugaya? To me it seems like Hitsu is probably around the 5th espada's level, and the 3rd Espada was holding back a lot.

I think as far as reiastu is concerned Bankai Ichigo and Hitsugaya are on the same level with Ichigo being stronger. I think Ichigo would win because of his speed and the new way he use's Kuro Getsuga. Ichigo could just overwhelm him with him his speed and power.
    Really? the 3rd was holding back

IIRC Harribel was a gone if it was not with WW

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast