Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Ponder in the Liar Game Lobby

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Galactic Tomahawk's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ponder in the Liar Game Lobby

Did he mean next year as in this year, or 2012? Just asking since January seems early enough to have still meant 2011 instead.

The Viennese Pixie 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Galactic Tomahawk View Post
    Did he mean next year as in this year, or 2012? Just asking since January seems early enough to have still meant 2011 instead.
    I think it is this year, mainly because in another thread here on this board I saw that we are expecting Liar Game really REALLY soon.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Galactic Tomahawk's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome

No Liar Game for a whole year would've been heartbreaking.

The Viennese Pixie 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Galactic Tomahawk View Post
    Awesome

No Liar Game for a whole year would've been heartbreaking.
    It is already hard without it, I almost forgot it geld my number one spot for a long time and then the hiatus came.

I changed my theme as not to forget. Anyway here is the post by benelori where it says it will be back soon.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Online Liar Game Tournament!

It's been a year since the last chapter has gone up, and we've all been itching for 139 to go up. Let's stop those withdrawals today!

Looking for fans of the Liar Game to show what they've learned and put it to the ultimate test! An online Liar Game Tournament has opened its doors and we have plenty of seats to fill with little liars. We welcome people from all backgrounds, old hands and new, the cunning and the fearless, the friendly, the wise, the ruthless, the sociable, the trusting, and the optimists. We wish to provide an exciting arena for all players to benefit from an exciting battle of wits!

Applications close July 2nd! Tell your friends!

APPLY TODAY: http://liargametournament.proboards....ead=229&page=1

---------- Post added July 04, 2011 at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was June 26, 2011 at 06:05 PM ----------

Applications have been extended until July 9 for our Liar Game Tournament to fill in the last seats available! If you haven't applied yet, hop on!

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Along with the announcement of the mangas return in November came the movie announcement.

It's the second live-action film. More info here.

---------- Post added November 17, 2011 at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was November 01, 2011 at 08:39 PM ----------

In case anyone missed the thread, I will post here as well. It returns next week~

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Liar Game Hiatus Thread

Does anyone remember if the transvestite (I'm not using that as a pejorative. It is an accurate description and I can't remember his name) is in the red or black? He lost the previous revival game and was only there on the island as one of the non-player participants, so he is gone. How much time is spent agonizing over his departure (not that anyone should have any reason to like him) will depend on that fact.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

He lost to Harimoto in the game before the musical chairs he was Gaya for the chairs game, though I think Akiyama's group now has enough money to pay off some of the people that were eliminated prior to this game. I do not think there will be much agony considering everyone is headed for a revival round, even him I suppose? It will be done quick.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Having people who lost the previous revival game playing in another revival game would be problematic, especially since, IIRC, the previous revival game was because they wanted to whittle down the number of players.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    Having people who lost the previous revival game playing in another revival game would be problematic, especially since, IIRC, the previous revival game was because they wanted to whittle down the number of players.
    Well Fukunaga is a main character, he is part of the team so so far the mangaka has never left one of the major characters out of the game, there will certainly be a catch to it, but Fukunaga is what makes the game interesting. He is one of those characters that is cunning and smart, just not on the top level, Fukunaga does not get things as fast as Akiyama, Harimoto and Yokoya.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Genesis's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems the chapter is back

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member DassJennir's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I also hope Fukugawa gets a chance in a revival round. Like Josef said he/she is one of the main characters.
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member fanatik's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I, for one, am sure we'll see Fukunaga along with Bandana guy, Megane-kun and all the other losers. Of course, Yokoya and Samue, too. I think the trick will be in what way all that crowd will be divided for the next (pre)round game, as I kind of doubt they all will be playing in one group - there're simply too many people for that. Plus, we don't want another epic collision Akiyama vs Yokoya vs Samue in some petty pre-round, do we. Or rather, Shinobu-sensei won't let us have it so soon. So, I think there will be 2-3 separate groups and a lot of things will depend on who is stuck with whom. Somehow, I suspect Akiyama and Nao might get separated. I hope Fukunaga and Akiyama will be on the same team, and Nao will have her showdown with Samue. And Yokoya... he serioiusly needs to reconsider his approach to the games, otherwise he's screwed, as it seems there're factions now and the fewer people you have on your side the higher chance of your losing.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm just really excited about what kind of game they'll play next. I love Fukunaga, Nao, and Akiyama, and as much as I expect them to be separated this time around, I like how they are slowly becoming a power trio.

Also, Fanatik, I love your avatar. xD

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I suppose we would not rush into the game that much, as I said some twist with the lawyer or Liar Game officials is bound to happen. Aren't they suspicious of Akiyama and his plan to bring them down? Are they taking measures? But as the previous game was build I think that the next arc might show off Nao vs Harimoto more, their battle is far from finished. Abe might be a central figure again.

Fukunaga might play a more interesting role considering his/her love for Akiyama, in this previous game all she did was for Akiyama so some similar role but pointing out the relationship more I guess.

New Reply
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast